• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPStuck - Official Topic

• Please log in to reply
1203 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,339 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 10:44 AM

Insulting of The Edge will not be tolerated.

All jokes from here on out are going to be just how much of a hack the Edge is.

13432482545_b80a31ed8e_n.jpg

Can you lose to me in a rap battle? Shoryuken! ~K. Masters

#162 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Drifter

• 13,097 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 11:56 AM

[Andrew]: Play the drums with Starscream's null ray missiles.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

#163 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Flying Force!

• 2,369 posts

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 01:13 PM

[Andrew] Fix your Hair and check your cell phone.Man it's almost as if it that drawing IS McSmeag...but it can't be...the drawing looks better...

Edited by Calvirick, Mar 08 2012 - 01:14 PM.

#164 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 01:38 PM

We have now entered the music enthusiast portion of our comic. Those of us who know jack about the audio arts can just sit and wonder what the heck is going on![Andrew]: Wax poetic with yon skull.

Edited by Chronophobia, Mar 08 2012 - 01:38 PM.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

#165 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,916 posts

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 01:42 PM

[Andrew]: Grab the green guitar in the corner and start rocking out with it.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#166 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,339 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 02:51 PM

[s][Andrew]: Do That Thing You Do

#167 Offline Eeko

Eeko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,288 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 03:00 PM

[s][Andrew]: Do That Thing You Do

[Andrew]: Break my heart into a million pieces.

jlovfkk.jpg

#168 Offline Canama

Canama
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,654 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 05:51 PM

I'm pretty sure that swearing in obligatory in all MSPA ripoffs series inspired by MS Paint Adventures, no matter how censored it must be.[Andrew]: ######' jam.-Canama

2isotop_146.png

#169 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,144 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 06:45 PM

[Andrew]: Make like Pete Townshend on that hot seafoam Telecaster(Also I can't believe you got away with that. You know. That thing you just did.)

Edited by Pteridophobia, Mar 08 2012 - 06:46 PM.

#170 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 06:58 PM

[Andrew]: bounce on couch

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#171 Offline Hojirick

Hojirick
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,377 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 10:16 PM

[Andrew]: Look inside the record player.
Signature Guidelines: Your signature may not contain more than 10 different images.

#172 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 03:59 AM

[Andrew]: Take a look at ratty old couch.Also can I just say that I am utterly shocked and offended by all those Pound symbols. SHOCKED I tell you.

Edited by Chronophobia, Mar 10 2012 - 03:59 AM.

webbanner.gif

#173 Offline Swert

Swert
  • Premier Member
  • BionicleSector01 Owner

• 5,614 posts

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 04:30 AM

Man, I hate to be mean towards Ray, but Andrew is showing him up already as far as being epic goes.I love the fact you plan to have a change of pace with characters, introducing them one at a time before we're subjected to whatever shows up next.I could theorize that all of these characters (both introduced and whoever comes next) will somehow go on a grand adventure of massive proportions, requiring the skill sets of art of some form from all of them.... Or not. Idunnolol I'll just keep reading.

Edited by Swert, Mar 10 2012 - 04:30 AM.

MinewellSig.jpg

#174 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,185 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 04:33 AM

Hopefully this series won't have all the adult language the original has!? (Stupid question really..)

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#175 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 04:35 AM

Hopefully this series won't have all the adult language the original has!? (Stupid question really..)

What you see in Andrew's post here is exactly as far as we'll be going with it. This is still a kid's forum, and this comic will still pretty much be appropriate for children. The humor is probably more suited to young adult's set of tastes, but if someone younger wanted to read it nothing in this will be stopping them.

webbanner.gif

#176 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

• 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 05:15 AM

What you see in Andrew's post here is exactly as far as we'll be going with it. This is still a kid's forum, and this comic will still pretty much be appropriate for children. The humor is probably more suited to young adult's set of tastes, but if someone younger wanted to read it nothing in this will be stopping them.

Yeah, I should note that the "####" and such by my character is largely not even intended to represent actual words, as I'm typing it - I'm literally just typing pound symbols. I found the idea of a character "swearing" on this site, while intrinsically not being able to because of the filter, amusing - it renders his "cursing" dialogue into inoffensive gibberish and I find that laughable.Not that I'm saying swearing is intrinsically offensive (I mean, I curse like a sailor off-BZP, which is why I gave a trait representing that to my character), but this is a kids' site so naturally we won't be talkin' the swears around here.

Edited by McSmeag, Mar 10 2012 - 05:18 AM.

bring back "an cool dude"

#177 Offline Phyoohrii

Phyoohrii
  • Premier Member
  • Master of Fragmentation Rampant

• 5,453 posts

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 06:55 AM

Oh man, this is so great. I could 'listen' to Andrew 'talk' about music for days. Probably helps he started off with one of my favourite albums ever, but still.Posted Image

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

#178 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 09:40 AM

[andrew]: Realize that the "transportal" soundtrack ray has been telling you about reigns supreme!and seriously guys? whiskey and word filter bypass? how crazy are you going to get?and now there is another appearance of hahlihusky's "bzpstuck clone"!

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda, Mar 10 2012 - 09:48 AM.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

#179 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Flying Force!

• 2,369 posts

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 10:58 AM

There are certain lingos that I will never be able to understand in life:1. Java Scripting2. Accounting3. Music Artists and all that Jazz (literally)

#180 Offline DeeVee

DeeVee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Leaders
  • Senior Master Photographer

• 5,247 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 12:06 PM

[Andrew]: Feel bad for insulting PI's favourite band.

spidermiles.jpg

#181 Offline Canama

Canama
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,654 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 01:18 PM

Something I suggested got turned into a flash!?[Andrew]: Empty Jameson's contents into your mouth and pass out on the floor-Canama

Edited by Canama, Mar 10 2012 - 01:20 PM.

2isotop_146.png

#182 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,916 posts

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 01:58 PM

I really liked the music in the video. It was rockin! :smeag:Anyway...[Andrew]: Stop and remember how you came into possession of the skull in your room.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#183 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

• 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 02:40 PM

[Andrew]: Feel bad for insulting PI's favourite band.

HMMMMM now that's FUNNY considering you're the one who called that band "The most overrated band of the decade." Note also that I'm not insulting the band, just the bloody Edge. I have no problem with the rest of the members of U2 - I actually think they come up with some nominally very nice vocal melodies that I think deserve a better treatment than the one given by their fakey fake fake guitarist (grrr).

#184 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 03:23 PM

[andrew]: Realize that the "transportal" soundtrack ray has been telling you about reigns supreme!and seriously guys? whiskey and word filter bypass? how crazy are you going to get?and now there is another appearance of hahlihusky's "bzpstuck clone"!

There has been no word filter bypassing that I am aware of, if there is I'll fix it right quick if you PM me.In any case, mentioning things like alcohol and cursing has never been against the rules that I know of. I've seen it happen in a lot of comics in the past, and since I personally like to follow the Disney rule of whether something is appropriate or not (If it's been in a disney film, it is okay), I don't think it will be a problem. Remember in Beauty and the Beast where they have an entire song based in the bar with alcohol sloshing everywhere?

webbanner.gif

#185 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

• 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 04:11 PM

Remember when we did Staff Survivor, and Cap'n Schiz was smoking constantly and led us all in getting drunk, and nobody on BZ batted an eyelash?I doooooooo

#186 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 06:52 PM

[Andrew]: Ponder the idea of forming a band.[Andrew]: Check MAILBOX for GAME.I don't think anything is wrong with mentioning alcohol or even smoking or drugs as long as no one tries to say their usage is perfectly okay.Also, The Edge can play acoustic guitar, so he isn't completely fake. He just relies a lot on effects when playing the electric guitar, which can be good or bad depending on whom you ask. (No, I won't take this pseudo-debate any further. :P)

#187 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 07:59 PM

There has been no word filter bypassing that I am aware of, if there is I'll fix it right quick if you PM me.In any case, mentioning things like alcohol and cursing has never been against the rules that I know of. I've seen it happen in a lot of comics in the past, and since I personally like to follow the Disney rule of whether something is appropriate or not (If it's been in a disney film, it is okay), I don't think it will be a problem. Remember in Beauty and the Beast where they have an entire song based in the bar with alcohol sloshing everywhere?

Oh, correction, Fake cursing. It's just kinda strange to me at the rate it's happening, and usually if in the small chance that someone does that, it's usually only once or twice for emphasis and something bionicle related, like "holy gadunka!" "what the karz?" and what not. sorry for wrong terminology, didn't think of another way to put it. and another thing is that you usually don't see stuff like this in a big staff thing, but whatever.No, I am strongly against princesses and songs that don't relate to bionicle, lego, portal 2, video game soundtrack, or anyone I closely know.

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda, Mar 10 2012 - 08:04 PM.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

#188 Offline Vivian James

Vivian James
  • Premier Member
  • Lightning Voyager

• 347 posts

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 09:43 PM

[Andrew]Find your favorite album/record you don't have, find out where you can buy the record at all costs.

Edited by Nyctophobia, Mar 10 2012 - 09:43 PM.

tumblr_naqh5beREY1sggjzmo1_500.png

#189 Offline Canama

Canama
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,654 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 10:00 PM

[Andrew]: Light records on fire for no good reasonYes, two suggestions in one day. Sue me.-Canama

2isotop_146.png

#190 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,349 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 10:05 PM

[Andrew]: Regret nothing.

#191 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,144 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 11 2012 - 02:25 AM

So this must be like taking place in the future because I have definitely haven't sent you Led Zeppelin IV yet. It's still chilling in my storage unit. BUT ONCE I SEND IT I WILL BE FULFILLING THE FUTUREEEEEEEAlso I'm just testing: [oh man I edited this out because the word filter didn't take care of it like I thought it would, but SERIOUSLY??? WOW.]

Edited by Pteridophobia, Mar 11 2012 - 02:26 AM.

#192 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 11 2012 - 03:02 AM

So this must be like taking place in the future because I have definitely haven't sent you Led Zeppelin IV yet. It's still chilling in my storage unit. BUT ONCE I SEND IT I WILL BE FULFILLING THE FUTUREEEEEEEAlso I'm just testing: [oh man I edited this out because the word filter didn't take care of it like I thought it would, but SERIOUSLY??? WOW.]

Oh no! The future? But this is clearly set in the past! Have we created a paradox and thus doomed everyone here???Also what were you testing?Well, while I'm here[Andrew]: Demonstrate your amazing gaming skills

Edited by Chronophobia, Mar 11 2012 - 03:16 AM.

webbanner.gif

#193 Offline Nukaya

Nukaya
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Ball Pit Overlord

• 1,490 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 11 2012 - 03:45 PM

Andrew: Pound some signs.

Mishaps & Bubblewrap ~ BZPStuck ~ My MOCs ~ LEGO con photos

Posted Image

--> Newest MOCs: Boston Marathon & Easter Bunny <--

Posted Image "YOU NEED TO BE MORE FRIENDLY!!!"-Unikitty Posted Image

#194 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,144 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 11 2012 - 05:06 PM

Oh no! The future? But this is clearly set in the past! Have we created a paradox and thus doomed everyone here???Also what were you testing?

Well you know "Homestuck" is synonym for "paradox" so it must be!!I tested that first name that was given to Smeagers. Before his actual name was revealed.

#195 Offline Eeko

Eeko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,288 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 11 2012 - 06:14 PM

Oh the hipster! It burns!Zeppelin IV is such a great album. Loves it. :wub:Honestly though, I never got into the whole 'vinyl' deal. I get the idea of that vintage sound, (which is especially great for Zeppelin), but as far as improving sound quality, it's not for me.

jlovfkk.jpg

#196 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,339 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 12 2012 - 01:10 PM

[Andrew]: Get pestered

#197 Offline Tagolrip

Tagolrip
  • Premier Member
  • Armored Protector

• 300 posts

Posted Mar 16 2012 - 02:14 PM

It's been six days since the last update.[Andrew]: Update Status?

#198 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2012 - 03:17 PM

Well, I read the first one...I don't get it.Also, isn't pinning your comic/game/whatever in GD a little abuse of moderator powers?

#199 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,973 posts

Posted Mar 16 2012 - 07:55 PM

Well, I read the first one...I don't get it.Also, isn't pinning your comic/game/whatever in GD a little abuse of moderator powers?

I would encourage you to read the first post in this discussion topic, which explains the thing. As for the moderator thing, technically, no. The Comics forum is reserved for Lego/Bionicle comics: this is a BZPower themed comic, and discussing our history (the downtime) and people in it is technically the function of GD, and this thing does ride the line between Games & Trivia and a comic, which is also a function of this forum (taking up things that don't fit elsewhere).Now as for pinning it, I suppose it could be considered as such. But I think the purpose of pinning topics is to bring to members' attention things that they need to know about or so they can find them easily because they are items of interest to a large number of people. I believe that this would fall in the latter category; however it is one moderator's personal project. It's one of those fuzzy gray areas, which can quickly turn black, IMO.

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#200 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2012 - 08:05 PM

I would encourage you to read the first post in this discussion topic, which explains the thing.As for the moderator thing, technically, no. The Comics forum is reserved for Lego/Bionicle comics: this is a BZPower themed comic, and discussing our history (the downtime) and people in it is technically the function of GD, and this thing does ride the line between Games & Trivia and a comic, which is also a function of this forum (taking up things that don't fit elsewhere).Now as for pinning it, I suppose it could be considered as such. But I think the purpose of pinning topics is to bring to members' attention things that they need to know about or so they can find them easily because they are items of interest to a large number of people. I believe that this would fall in the latter category; however it is one moderator's personal project. It's one of those fuzzy gray areas, which can quickly turn black, IMO.

Why would they need to know about this?And if we pinned all the large interest topics, why isn't the pet peeves topic pinned? d=Also, it makes more sense now that I know what this is.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users