BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

[ANDREW]: Go through that door like a boss.

I wasn't going to post another update until tonight, but after misreading this command as "like the boss," I absolutely had to make the newest page.In unrelated news, I saw Brucey live on sunday and oh my god it was the best show ever <3 <3 <3SO FAR THIS YEAR i have also seen PAUL MCCARTNEY, RAY DAVIES, and ELTON JOHN and in June I'll be seeing the reunited BEACH BOYS.My life is great.

C'mon Windy, tramps like us, BABY WE WERE BORN TO RUUUUUN.PS I love you

I LOVE YOU TOOMWAH MWAH MWAHKISSES FOR WINDY :* :* :*MAKEOUTS FOR WINDY~~~~ Edited by McSmeag
bring back "an cool dude"

You know, I don't quite recall "Giggle at the Ghostly" containing the line "YOU'VE GOTTA UP TALL

" but that might just be me. :PAnyway, I've got to say, McSmeag makes possibly the best fictional character possible. This is shaping up to be the best fictional work on BZP I've read possibly ever. (no offense Ballom)~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

[Andrew] Empty the clip of that Vulcan nerf gun into those posters.I love the AA updates so far, they've all proven why this comic/game will be successful. I'm honestly interested in where all of this is going.(also, feel free to modify the wording of my command if needed.)

bzpsig2015.png

Wowy...can't believe this stayed under my Radar for this long. You're putting up quite effort Ray, this looks really really cool! I'll have to check back when I have more time to go through all this.Keep it awesome!

Like VF here, I am surprised I didn't find this earlier. Now to read through everything ...

[Andrew]:Say hi to the neighborsCould you give us a hint to as to who else is involved in this?

Raymond Adams (aka IR, aka irritableRevenant), Andrew Arthur (aka GG, aka glamGuitarist) have been shown. technicalDropout (TD), passiveInfiltrator (PI), cardinalPuffin (CP), graphicalPerfectionist (GP), moochyMensch (MM), warwornArbalest (WA), inebriatedDictator (ID) have either conversed in chat logs or shown up on the active acquaintances lists.I triple checked this so this should be all the ones we've seen names to so far. Edited by Nukaya