BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

[Ray]: Deliver KARATE CHOP to side of door to demolish any robotrocities that may be in wait.

You can't deliver a karate chop because that's not a door! It's just a hole in the wall that leads to the next room!In any case I realized my blog may not be quite the hot spot of activity I pretend it is so you all may not know that our next update is a big flash, so you won't be seeing some content for a few days but after that you'll have something cool to listen to/watch and then a change of perspective! So feel free to keep up the discussion for now but just be aware I probably won't be able to fit most of these latest commands into the flash. Not to say I won't try though!

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Ray can't go outside because this animation is still only about halfway done!It's coming along though folks, I think you're really going to like it, especially Smeag's rocking tunes. It will be done by Sunday at the latest, and with any luck sooner.EDIT: OH WAIT ITS DONEIt's a little rough. There was a LOT of learning that went on with this. This isn't my first animation, but it's the first real full length animation I've ever done. Huge thanks to Andrew, aka Smeagol4 for the awesome tunes. I know it's not quite as polished as what I'd have liked, but this was a great learning experience and I can promise the work in the future will be much better, and more importantly, much faster. Now stay tuned, we'll be having a perspective shift momentarily so you guys might hold off on commands for just a bit. When we get back to Ray though, I'll bet some of those commands you have posted will be seeing some action ;)

webbanner.gif

That was way too much fun to watch. The use of the "secret stomach message" was just another ingenious integration of BZP memes--but without being to exclusionary in tone.Also, it's going to be great to get to see another self-insert fascinating character.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Yeah, it won't load. :( First time I checked, it was the last animation with the robot falling, then I refreshed and now won't move past the loading animation.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Yeah, it won't load. :( First time I checked, it was the last animation with the robot falling, then I refreshed and now won't move past the loading animation.~|ET|~

What browser are you running? And how long have you let it sit on the screen? It is kind of a big file it may take a minute to load.

webbanner.gif

What browser are you running? And how long have you let it sit on the screen? It is kind of a big file it may take a minute to load.
Internet Explorer (which should not mean anything... given, like I said, the last one worked). And I gave it about 10 minutes.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

That was pretty funny. Nice to see a throwback to such a storied piece of BZP history.[Ray]: Craft VICTORIOUS SANDWICH OF GLORY.-Canama

Edited by Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

Wow, that animation was great. The use of the Secret Stomach Message was a stroke of pure brilliance. I have to say, this is turning out to be a great adventure.[Ray]: Give silent thanks to a spammer of ages past. His words have served you well this day.

AXKP5KC.png

That was really cool. It was a lot longer than I thought it would be. (Not a complaint, just to be clear.) The refrigerator robot looked awesome. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png[Ray]: Get a bag of chips to go with the sandwich.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png