BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

We have now entered the music enthusiast portion of our comic. Those of us who know jack about the audio arts can just sit and wonder what the heck is going on![Andrew]: Wax poetic with yon skull.

Edited by Chronophobia

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

I'm pretty sure that swearing in obligatory in all MSPA ripoffs series inspired by MS Paint Adventures, no matter how censored it must be.[Andrew]: ######' jam.-Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

Man, I hate to be mean towards Ray, but Andrew is showing him up already as far as being epic goes.I love the fact you plan to have a change of pace with characters, introducing them one at a time before we're subjected to whatever shows up next.I could theorize that all of these characters (both introduced and whoever comes next) will somehow go on a grand adventure of massive proportions, requiring the skill sets of art of some form from all of them.... Or not. Idunnolol I'll just keep reading.

Edited by Swert

bzpsig2015.png

Hopefully this series won't have all the adult language the original has!? (Stupid question really..)

What you see in Andrew's post here is exactly as far as we'll be going with it. This is still a kid's forum, and this comic will still pretty much be appropriate for children. The humor is probably more suited to young adult's set of tastes, but if someone younger wanted to read it nothing in this will be stopping them.

webbanner.gif

Hopefully this series won't have all the adult language the original has!? (Stupid question really..)

What you see in Andrew's post here is exactly as far as we'll be going with it. This is still a kid's forum, and this comic will still pretty much be appropriate for children. The humor is probably more suited to young adult's set of tastes, but if someone younger wanted to read it nothing in this will be stopping them.
Yeah, I should note that the "####" and such by my character is largely not even intended to represent actual words, as I'm typing it - I'm literally just typing pound symbols. I found the idea of a character "swearing" on this site, while intrinsically not being able to because of the filter, amusing - it renders his "cursing" dialogue into inoffensive gibberish and I find that laughable.Not that I'm saying swearing is intrinsically offensive (I mean, I curse like a sailor off-BZP, which is why I gave a trait representing that to my character), but this is a kids' site so naturally we won't be talkin' the swears around here. Edited by McSmeag
bring back "an cool dude"

[andrew]: Realize that the "transportal" soundtrack ray has been telling you about reigns supreme!and seriously guys? whiskey and word filter bypass? how crazy are you going to get?and now there is another appearance of hahlihusky's "bzpstuck clone"!

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Something I suggested got turned into a flash!?[Andrew]: Empty Jameson's contents into your mouth and pass out on the floor-Canama

Edited by Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

[Andrew]: Feel bad for insulting PI's favourite band.

HMMMMM now that's FUNNY considering you're the one who called that band "The most overrated band of the decade." Note also that I'm not insulting the band, just the bloody Edge. I have no problem with the rest of the members of U2 - I actually think they come up with some nominally very nice vocal melodies that I think deserve a better treatment than the one given by their fakey fake fake guitarist (grrr).
bring back "an cool dude"

[andrew]: Realize that the "transportal" soundtrack ray has been telling you about reigns supreme!and seriously guys? whiskey and word filter bypass? how crazy are you going to get?and now there is another appearance of hahlihusky's "bzpstuck clone"!

There has been no word filter bypassing that I am aware of, if there is I'll fix it right quick if you PM me.In any case, mentioning things like alcohol and cursing has never been against the rules that I know of. I've seen it happen in a lot of comics in the past, and since I personally like to follow the Disney rule of whether something is appropriate or not (If it's been in a disney film, it is okay), I don't think it will be a problem. Remember in Beauty and the Beast where they have an entire song based in the bar with alcohol sloshing everywhere?

webbanner.gif

[Andrew]: Ponder the idea of forming a band.[Andrew]: Check MAILBOX for GAME.I don't think anything is wrong with mentioning alcohol or even smoking or drugs as long as no one tries to say their usage is perfectly okay.Also, The Edge can play acoustic guitar, so he isn't completely fake. He just relies a lot on effects when playing the electric guitar, which can be good or bad depending on whom you ask. (No, I won't take this pseudo-debate any further. :P)

There has been no word filter bypassing that I am aware of, if there is I'll fix it right quick if you PM me.In any case, mentioning things like alcohol and cursing has never been against the rules that I know of. I've seen it happen in a lot of comics in the past, and since I personally like to follow the Disney rule of whether something is appropriate or not (If it's been in a disney film, it is okay), I don't think it will be a problem. Remember in Beauty and the Beast where they have an entire song based in the bar with alcohol sloshing everywhere?
Oh, correction, Fake cursing. It's just kinda strange to me at the rate it's happening, and usually if in the small chance that someone does that, it's usually only once or twice for emphasis and something bionicle related, like "holy gadunka!" "what the karz?" and what not. sorry for wrong terminology, didn't think of another way to put it. and another thing is that you usually don't see stuff like this in a big staff thing, but whatever.No, I am strongly against princesses and songs that don't relate to bionicle, lego, portal 2, video game soundtrack, or anyone I closely know. Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

So this must be like taking place in the future because I have definitely haven't sent you Led Zeppelin IV yet. It's still chilling in my storage unit. BUT ONCE I SEND IT I WILL BE FULFILLING THE FUTUREEEEEEEAlso I'm just testing: [oh man I edited this out because the word filter didn't take care of it like I thought it would, but SERIOUSLY??? WOW.]

Edited by Pteridophobia

So this must be like taking place in the future because I have definitely haven't sent you Led Zeppelin IV yet. It's still chilling in my storage unit. BUT ONCE I SEND IT I WILL BE FULFILLING THE FUTUREEEEEEEAlso I'm just testing: [oh man I edited this out because the word filter didn't take care of it like I thought it would, but SERIOUSLY??? WOW.]

Oh no! The future? But this is clearly set in the past! Have we created a paradox and thus doomed everyone here???Also what were you testing?Well, while I'm here[Andrew]: Demonstrate your amazing gaming skills Edited by Chronophobia

webbanner.gif

Oh no! The future? But this is clearly set in the past! Have we created a paradox and thus doomed everyone here???Also what were you testing?
Well you know "Homestuck" is synonym for "paradox" so it must be!!I tested that first name that was given to Smeagers. Before his actual name was revealed.

Oh the hipster! It burns!Zeppelin IV is such a great album. Loves it. :wub:Honestly though, I never got into the whole 'vinyl' deal. I get the idea of that vintage sound, (which is especially great for Zeppelin), but as far as improving sound quality, it's not for me.

jlovfkk.jpg

Well, I read the first one...I don't get it.Also, isn't pinning your comic/game/whatever in GD a little abuse of moderator powers?

I would encourage you to read the first post in this discussion topic, which explains the thing. As for the moderator thing, technically, no. The Comics forum is reserved for Lego/Bionicle comics: this is a BZPower themed comic, and discussing our history (the downtime) and people in it is technically the function of GD, and this thing does ride the line between Games & Trivia and a comic, which is also a function of this forum (taking up things that don't fit elsewhere).Now as for pinning it, I suppose it could be considered as such. But I think the purpose of pinning topics is to bring to members' attention things that they need to know about or so they can find them easily because they are items of interest to a large number of people. I believe that this would fall in the latter category; however it is one moderator's personal project. It's one of those fuzzy gray areas, which can quickly turn black, IMO.

Well, I read the first one...I don't get it.Also, isn't pinning your comic/game/whatever in GD a little abuse of moderator powers?

I would encourage you to read the first post in this discussion topic, which explains the thing.As for the moderator thing, technically, no. The Comics forum is reserved for Lego/Bionicle comics: this is a BZPower themed comic, and discussing our history (the downtime) and people in it is technically the function of GD, and this thing does ride the line between Games & Trivia and a comic, which is also a function of this forum (taking up things that don't fit elsewhere).Now as for pinning it, I suppose it could be considered as such. But I think the purpose of pinning topics is to bring to members' attention things that they need to know about or so they can find them easily because they are items of interest to a large number of people. I believe that this would fall in the latter category; however it is one moderator's personal project. It's one of those fuzzy gray areas, which can quickly turn black, IMO.
Why would they need to know about this?And if we pinned all the large interest topics, why isn't the pet peeves topic pinned? d=Also, it makes more sense now that I know what this is.