BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

Another one of my commands was chosen. I must say it is starting to pick up although the reveal of Ray's little brother felt anticlimactic.[mooch] Fire your lightning again!

0059.gifI don't know if LIL BRO is the scariest thing around honestly.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Another one of my commands was chosen. I must say it is starting to pick up although the reveal of Ray's little brother felt anticlimactic.[mooch] Fire your lightning again!

0059.gifI don't know if LIL BRO is the scariest thing around honestly.
Oh right forgot about him.[brian]Clean up your Teddy bears

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

[bRIAN]: Recall previous investigations -- except for white carpet, you just remembered that one.[bRIAN]: Fondly regard green picture on wall.
You have no idea how happy I am both of these have been suggested.SPOILER ALERT.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Impress us by burning stuff logically, of course. Maybe use the soldering iron once we get it working? That would work very well.Anyways.[bRIAN]: Do some research on the soldering iron.[bRAIN]: A good detective always knows the case inside and out.

Just in case anyone is wondering, this latest delay is an intentional one - we've been working on a solution for the whole "being forced to load 200 images everytime it updates" problem our system now has. And the solution is a separate site built from scratch! It's almost done, but we figured we'd try to hold off on the next update and release the new site and the update at the same time. So that's what's up!

webbanner.gif

Well, thanks to DeeVee's latest blog post, I think I now know who everyone is. Except "WarwornArbalist," as (s)he hasn't even been mentioned outside the list of friends on Ray's computer.Also looking forward to the new site.
Haha dangit! Oh well, good job on putting together the pieces. Don't scratch your head too hard on WA either...(s)he's the only one of our band who is not a member of the community, but rather a good friend to our little group.OH AND GUESS WHAT?Our new external site is done. From now on my banner image will link to the site. It also has a convenient RSS feed for you to use to follow the comic. The topic will also continue to be updated for those who prefer that method! You can check it out here http://www.whoisray.me/bzpstuck.phpOh also there'll be an update in a few minutes. Give Mak a little bit to put it all together. Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif