• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Looking For Tah Vu-Kal

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline sonicbooms

sonicbooms
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 17 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2012 - 06:33 PM

Have paypal,can pay 1.52 for it with out shiping (cause thats what I have in account right now) but yeaa do anyone have one ?

#2 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Hunger Wild

• 5,669 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 01:48 AM

I've got one to sell if you're interested. What country do you live in?

#3 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 06:21 PM

what is a Tah Vu kal?

Want to help complete the worlds first and only 100% complete Bionicle collection? I'm missing only 10 pieces to have the worlds only complete collection, if you or anyone you know has them. I'm willing to give an extremely generous offer for any of the pieces I'm missing. If anyone helps me secure a deal for these pieces, i will give the person who helped a prototype bionicle part/WMKK/Prototype Bionicle Set! Please help if you can. If you have any of these please PM me!

Metru Blue Noble Matatu prototype_metru_blue_matatu.jpg
Not to be confused with the Gali-blue European misprint

Sterling Silver Krana Kal 

(preferably with the Certification card and bag) 

All 8 Variations of the Grey Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK)

#4 Offline nayrsllim

nayrsllim
  • Members
  • Toa

• 138 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 08:23 PM

the red bohrok kal's krana?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users