What Just Happened? 2.0

Kazi the Matoran

Well, It's my new sprite I was working on, she's a Survivor from the crash. (ill PM authors about her, as we could use her as a plot device [and remember she's not dead] {wait i just might mssge who evers next to make a comic} )well. i dont wana release too much, Crashino, ill mssge u with details. kk?

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

yes you shall when the comic comes out soon. ok so my comic is sort of an extension of nav3ta's comic.ive already got all the survivor sprites on the panels all i need is all 4 of us the gun fire and most importantly words.

Edited by toa crashnio toa of air

panel.png

toa's new unnamed comics. coming well i dont know so top asking.>:( :P

I swear you guys are one of the most biased authors ever. :PLike when one of you makes a comic, the one who makes t is the hero/ person that knows everything. Overall,I think I'm enjoying the series so far but I think you guys are having to much of a discussion in the topic. I liked the way the ships were spiced into the picture in Depar's comic. ~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

Hmm, fascinating. Does your character know this person? You're gonna have to fill me in via PM so I have some general idea of what to do with my comic.

I swear you guys are one of the most biased authors ever. :PLike when one of you makes a comic, the one who makes t is the hero/ person that knows everything. Overall,I think I'm enjoying the series so far but I think you guys are having to much of a discussion in the topic. I liked the way the ships were spiced into the picture in Depar's comic. ~Exon :hau:

Yeah, we do. It's unavoidable sometimes though, as it helps with character development. Glad you're enjoying it though!
My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

good work crash! :Pif anyone else wants the sprite, just gime a pm!

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I think you might have to. I have 4 essays to write, and semester finals coming up, so I likely won't be able to do anything until I get home for Christmas break. Sorry for the inconvenience, but school first. I will make up for the lost time though with a good comic.

My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

I could take it too if you want? I just finished all my Exams! the rest of the years gonna be a cruze!

and if it does. ill take care of it! :D

lol, i also hope to get my new series up at least max 10 days after my birthday lolso, ill be on stand by for my next go!

Well that was quite the cliffhanger.You forgot to update the front page btw ;)~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

so its my go? :P

Ill work on mine sooner or later im not using my laptop im using another one ill see if I can make the comic here.I will also use some furniture frome the panels i already have an idea of what will happen.It may not be as good as the last one i dont have the gun sprites I made.

panel.png

toa's new unnamed comics. coming well i dont know so top asking.>:( :P

side on colision, it makes more sense now, its sorta like ODST when the rookie has flashbacks about his team mates :P

Not at all! How's it coming along?

Oh! Sorry, I forgot to tell you it's actually finished. The link in the original post should be that same, but here it is again.Link

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho

Ohh the anticipation! Nice job!Whats next for your development into the new character?

And i will concept a new ship, right after my birthday *right now, Im 14 :D *And you Will love it!!! well first i have a few other art projects to do, but ill be sure to get on it soon! :3

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/navinator/comics1/comic2.pngIts short, and I guess not well made, there was more at the end of that, but for some UNKOWN reason it didnt save D:Can I have another go to make this make more sense?Or someone else can take it <: )

That comic was like one of those teaser thingies you get at the beginning of shows. Also, it may just me, but I actually like that text style.~Exon :hau:

that text style is called my handwriting XD thanks ExonIll have a better comic up soon! and you guys ARE talking about the text at the start right? XD