What Just Happened? 2.0

Kazi the Matoran

that text style is called my handwriting XD thanks Exon

Ur welcome.

More towards the end is where it gets hard to read. If you fix that up, it'll be much easier to understand.

I thought that the inability to read the text at the end was caused by the fact "that-person-whos-name-I-seem-too-forget" slipped back into unconsciousnes, causeing them to be unable to understand Navin.~Exon :hau: Edited by Exon

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

that text style is called my handwriting XD thanks Exon

Ur welcome.

More towards the end is where it gets hard to read. If you fix that up, it'll be much easier to understand.

I thought that the inability to read the text at the end was caused by the fact "that-person-whos-name-I-seem-too-forget" slipped back into unconsciousnes, causeing them to be unable to understand Navin. ~Exon :hau:
I see. Well, either way, it'd be nice to be able to read it. That is, however, and interesting theory.
My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

Thanks! Ill have the next comic out soon 8)

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

I don't know if you guys are aware, but this Comic seems to be broken.

Hm, that's odd. It seems that the links to Depar's first two comics are broken.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

*burts through door panting*DONT WORRY! IM MAKING ANOTHER COMIC! AND IT WILL BE AWESOME!*collapses*

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

Welp. I didn't like them anyway.If you have any idea what they were about, feel free to tell me. I'll redo them, if you want.

Well, after looking through the comics, I have deduced this:The first comic involves you guys being attacked or something, and the second involves you guys finding the planet and stuffz.It's not much, but It's all I got.~Exon :hau:

I'VE DONT IT, BY GEORGE I'VE DONE IT! OMG[Comic]

I'VE DONT IT, BY GEORGE I'VE DONE IT! OMG[Comic]

It might've been cooler if it had a "what just happened?" panel at the end, but it's fine.I think there should be like something symbolizing you got shot. In the panel where the gun was pulled, I thought you said "gah" coz yehnoh, people say "gah" when they see guns, but in the next panel, it turns out you got shot. A simple bang goes long ways my friend. Also, I kinda don't get those white flashes in those two panels ( I think it's the eighth and 18th).Other than that, the story flowed purty well.~Exon :hau:

white flashes - well im stuck between a Tolan Phase device kinda thing or teleportation, (tolan phases device allows you to walk through walls and such by vibrating them and yourself at a different frequency)I know I forgot the gun flash.. I might edit it and add in a flash... but... that took me three days. so I think Ill let it sit therefor a while :P

white flashes - well im stuck between a Tolan Phase device kinda thing or teleportation, (tolan phases device allows you to walk through walls and such by vibrating them and yourself at a different frequency)I know I forgot the gun flash.. I might edit it and add in a flash... but... that took me three days. so I think Ill let it sit therefor a while :P

Ah, that makes sense. I think teleportation (<-lolitsnotaword) would fit better, judging by the flash. If it were a "walkthrough walls thing" You'd have to put in a part where Sorallo is in between the walls, or at least phase shifted (Like maybe opaque or something).Also, I know how you feel. I felt the exact same way when I was a full time comic-maker. I can deal with it just sitting there.~Exon :hau:

• 2 months later...

Well, this has been a long time coming. None of us have gotten anywhere with this, and we've all practically forgotten about this. I'm going to ask that this promissing series die as quietly and uneventfully as it came, though it may be too late for that now. Either way, I think it's time. Seeing as this post is LONG overdue, I'm expecting I'll find this closed next time I come on. Farewell WJH.

My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

I'd just like to say thank you for ending this. We took what may have been a great series and cooked it in a extra virgin olive oil from very iffy sources. It wasn't going anywhere anyway, what with a lack of communication, coordination, and simply a will to keep it taking in shallow breaths. TL;DR : Thank goodness this is over

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho