Toa Xenoian

Toa Genris

The tale of the Toa Xenoian is a sad story filled with betrayal, destruction, pain, ridicule and in the end, redemption. Each one of the Toa in this team has lost their title of Toa in one way or another, and each is trying to regain their honor. So with this introduction, I give you: The Toa Xenoian.Ginaku, Toa of PsionicsGinaku was once the guardian of The Sacred Sword of Abrak. The weapon was not to be touched, but when the makuta attacked the citadel, her only option was to take up the mighty sword to stop them. The sword, which is one of the three legendary weapons, bonded itself to her psychically, and has remained with her ever since. She was banished for breaking the oath she took to never touch the sword.Mask: ShieldingWeapons: Sacred Sword of Abrak, Guardian hand Sickle, Knight Shield049.jpg_thumb.jpgLenfark, Toa of NatureLenfark was once a part of an elite toa team duringthe war against the brotherhood of Makuta. He was gravely wounded in the war and was left for dead, but when he returned, they accused him of beingan imposter and exiled him. He took to the wilderness, where he found one of the companions to the Sacred Sword of Abrak, a legendary axe known as the Call of the Wild. He later saved Gravlix, a Toa of Plasma form being mutated into a Hordika.Mask: KindredWeapons: Call of the Wild, Nomadic hand blade033.jpg_thumb.jpgMorphix, Toa of SleepMorphix was drafted into the toa army during the war, but being a toa of sleep, he was lazy and undevoted. During the night, he put the camp to sleep and escaped, but was found and imprisoned later. He was eventually released but stripped of his title of toa. Before becoming part of the Toa Xenoian team, he worked as a traveling dream interpreter.Mask: IllusionsWeapons: Legion Mace, Hand Axe040.jpg_thumb.jpgAngruhil, Toa of MagnetismAngruhil was a legionary sergeant underneath Legion Commander Jehu in the Phalanx Legion. He himself never did anything to lose his Toa title, but he was so loyal to Jehu that when the commander was forsaken, Angruhil followed him into exile. He is technically the Leader of the Toa Xenoian, but he believes that Jehu should lead them.Mask: TruthWeapons: Phalanx Spear, Legionary Scimitar045.jpg_thumb.jpgGravlix, Toa of PlasmaGravlix was only a Matoran hunter during the Brotherhood war. He was hunting when he came across a dying toa who had crawled away from the battlefield. The dying hero gave all his power to Gravlix, turning him into a Toa. When Gravlix returned to his village, he found it under attack of makuta forces. His mask, which turned out to be a Felnas (mask of disruption), was activated by the anger he felt and his powers overloaded, destroying much of the village and gravely wounding the makuta. afraid of what he had done, he ran into the wilderness, where he was eventually captured by visorak and poisoned. Lenfark then arrived and dispersed the visorak with his mask of Kindred and stopped the poison from completely consuming Gravlix. He was partially mutate into a Hordika, but still has use of his mask power, but not the use of the partially developed rhotuka spinner on his back. His mace weapon also became part of his right armMask: Felnas, mask of DisruptionWeapons: Plasma Tentacle Mace, hunting knife(strapped to arm)030.jpg_thumb.jpgJehu, Toa of Atomic ManipulationJehu was once one of the most renowned Toa ever. He was a Legion Commander during the war against the brotherhood, in which he rode into battle in a custom exo-toa suit time and time again. Later during a critical battle, Jehu faced Makuta Miserix himself. Miserix used his mask of Mutation to alter jehu's powers, making it so his mighty powers could only be used when we wore the exo-toa, but without it, he was powerless. Later in the same battle, jehu, who was extremely stressed by the earlier encounter, accidentally unleashed his power on an unsuspecting makuta, killing the villain. Jehu was kicked out of the legion for breaking the Toa code. He was able to keep his Exo-Toa. He holds enormous regret inside himself for his previous actions.Mask: TelekinesisWeapons: Energized Blade(exo-toa), modified Mikad SKyblaster(exo-toa), pilot's knife. (Exo-toa suit has built in shield generator coming up from back053_-_copy.jpg_thumb.jpg069_-_copy.jpg_thumb.jpgGallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=497239That's them. I hope you've enjoyed! Special Thanks to Lord of The Rings and Lord Darkon for ideas and advice.

COming Soon.....

The Great Hierarch......

072_-_copy.jpg_thumb.jpg

C&C Welcome and Appreciated

Edit: Images thumbnailed due to dimensions and file size. Please keep images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB.Click on the thumbnails to view the original images.-Wind-

Edited by Toa Genris

wow simply amazing. i love the concepts and designs you used on them. i love the design of the plasma tentacle mace and the exo-toa used by jehu. i usually do not like toa of elements that do not exist in the story line but the way you use them is great. ginakus blade and shield is very good and they flow well together. surprisingly the skrall helmet on angruhi was able to work and did not look weird at all. i hope you have a story your writing to use them in. nothing is better than a team of toa exiles and their quest to regain their honor and titles. the only thing i can say is the color scheme ginaku. i wished her was more of the actual toa of psionics color scheme. besides that this is a great team of toa and i can;t wait to see more of your creations.i hope you will read my epic i'm writing the link is linked with the picture in my signature.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ginaku: Looks good, the use of Keetorange and Yellow works surprisingly well. I would recommend posting another picture of her, as we the shield obscures the torso.Lenfark: Bit too much going on the colourscheme here, I see black, dark bley, metru brown, metru green and lime green. If possible cut out either the black or the bley, it's sometimes unavoidable to leave both out. I'd also recommend leaving out the brown. Whilst it fits the Toa of Nature theme, it's the least abundant, and those parts are probably fairly easy to replace with metru or lime green versions. I like the wing-like bits coming out of the back. The colourscheme could also be thinned out a bit on the weapon, as it's a tool, perhaps cut out the green in this case?Morphix: Best of the bunch I reckon. Perhaps a picture where we see the tool in full? Also it might just be the lighting, but is the fore-arm the same colour on both arms?Angruhil: perhaps a little skinny side on, but the chest armour is pretty original, and I quite like it.Gravlix: Best colour scheme of the lot, perhaps a little more Keetorange, and use white/orange/keetorange pieces in place of the black ones on the left arm. The forearm armour is good, and the tool is neat as well.Jehu: The red leg pieces stand out a bit here, they could really use changing. The exo-suit seems a little jumbled, but I think that works in it's favour, its a quite a good style. A picture of the exo-suit without Jehu in it would be good.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

My dear friend, sorry for the delay. I see my help has been very useful and that Darkon is truly one of my friends: he's got many things in common with me... Whatever, you've done an excellent work with these Toas, especially with Gravlix and Ginaku. Hope you could help me in the future with my epics, but the best thing is I contributed in creating something very, very good. Very well done, I can't find the right words to say it.I'm really moved, this means a lot for me, it's an important goal for my BZP life... :crying:Your devoted friend, with true happiness and most heartfelt congartulations.----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

Ginaku: I'm afraid that the only picture I can locate is a pose that obscures most of the MOC. From the bits that I can see, the upper legs need some conventional armor, and the Vahki hips posing as lower arms don't look great, but I can let that slip. (The weapon also looks kind of bizarre-looking - is it backwards?) Really, the main issue here would be the color scheme, as Keetorange and yellow are two colors that are too close on the color wheel to look good.Lenfark: I've always been a fan of people using Avtoran bodies creatively, so I applaud your abstention from traditional pre-molded Toa torsos. I have to wonder what those half-limbs are doing protruding from his back. His color layering is entirely screwed up - Metru brown, Metru green, black, and lime ... plus those dark gray feet, which you should replace as soon as possible. The staff is also way too big, and its build looks a little thrown-together. I'd redo that as well.Morphix: Well, it's an Inika build, so it looks the most set-like of the MOCs I've covered so far. The color scheme is also the most consistent, though the layering may be lacking. The lower arms are way too long, though, and I'm not entirely sure why there are Metru chest-pieces on his ankles.Angruhil: The armor on both the upper arms and the lower legs are both oversized. They also serve to add two more unnecessary colors into the MOC. I wouldn't have a problem with them if they were found elsewhere in the MOC, and if the rest of the MOC matched those sections as far as bulk is concerned. Other than those, I can't really find anything else wrong with it, aside from the piston-holders on the upper legs. (Props for using those Knight's Kingdom bits on the upper torso and lower arms. Most people forget about them and the texture they can provide.)Gravlix: Like Ginaku, he suffers from the same affliction of too many similar colors. I'm not digging the arm asymmetry, though I do dig that weapon. I've seen the same sort of technique a lot in BBC recently, but I still think it looks pretty neat.Jehu: The torso isn't nearly armored enough. The red on the upper legs should be removed in favor of something that works better. The sparkly Avohkii is hard to incorporate into a MOC, I know, but there are other parts that could make it blend in better and not look like too much of an aberration. His Exo-Toa, while solid, is jumbled both in build and color. If there was one MOC that I would suggest completely revamping, it would be that one.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Color schemes. That's the one big thing to improve. Most of the designs and basic construction are unique and flow nicely. A couple awkward pieces, but the actual builds are really good overall. Now, that's my overview of the team - let me look at each one specifically.Ginaku: one of the best you have here, IMO. The yellow/keetorange color scheme is not preferable, but fully understandable if you were low on pieces of those colors. Shield strapped to the arm is very cool.Lenfark: I'm not sure about those pseudo-limbs sprouting from his shoulders. Otherwise, nice build but too many colors. Luckily, you balanced the amounts of each color here, so that mitigates the downside of there being too many colors.Morphix: color scheme is not a problem on this one! Yay! Not much for me to say, nothing struck me as exceptional beyond that. I like this one, too.Angruhil: This was the main one for the "awkward pieces" I noted earlier. I'm not sure those - are they Knights' Kingdom? - pieces work out. They seem a little clunky. Aside from that, nice build, just clean up the color scheme if you want to make it even better.Gravlix: my other favorite, with Ginaku. Color scheme is acceptable here, and the weapon is uber-cool. Yeah, the two G's are definitely my favorites. :smeag:Jehu: This is the only one I didn't like as much, ironically. :shrugs: The lanky build makes sense for someone who rarely lives outside of a suit, but it seemed a little straightforward of build even considering that. As I said with most of the others, the color scheme would be the main point to improve upon, but they were generally acceptable. Jehu, on the other hand, possesses a smattering of colors that really ought to be dealt with. On a more complimentary note, that exo-suit's pretty nifty.So, really cool MOCs you clearly spent quite some time on. I like most of them as they are, but the color schemes would be the thing to deal with if you want to improve them further. Jehu's the only one I think is lacking, and would probably benefit from being redone. Awesome work! :biggrin:

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.

To make clarification on the color schemes, the biggest problem was the availability of the pieces in the colors i needed, so I had to do with what I could. Jehu is actually supposed to be kind of a jumble of colors, since his power was transfered into the suit, leaving him with only minor remains of his former power and adopting the black of the exo toa , and the exo toa taking on his red and blue colors.About the pieces protruding from Lenfark's shoulders, those are just armor additions I put on to take up some space on his back (cause it was really empty). Once I get all the pics on brickshelf I'll put a link on here to the rest of the shots.

Ginaku : Like the design, the sword, and the mask. Fits the moc well, and does a good job looking bionicle-y. However, the legs are not problem-free. They seem too bulky, and some of the stuff on the back of them isn't really required.Lenfark : Uh... First of all, to many colors. I am highly impressed with your working of the Av/Kra-Matoran / Agori torso, which is quite hard to use on most figures. You had no trouble using it, apparently. The moc would be much more appealing if the weapon wasn't quite as complex, and his feet were brown. Other than that, pretty good creation.Morphix : This, I like. A very consistent color scheme and a well thought-out appearance make this moc my favorite of them. Nothing iffy-looking that I can see. Angruhil : This is quite an exceptional moc, but a few issues with peices keep it from being amazing. In my opinion, this moc has a bit too-much sand-blue(I think that's what it's called), and needs to be balanced with black. The removal of the grey Knights armor and the removal of the silver on the legs would be preferred, as well as the removal of sand-blue armor next to where the arm connects. Add black armor on the shoulders, and black Rediak armor on the sides of the Kiina upper leg/arm peice would make this moc nigh-perfect.Gravlix : Well, this moc might undoubtedly takes second place for best moc of the Toa Xenoian. The Orange and White is seemless, and if you could somehow remove the Keetorange, it would be amazing. (You'd have to paint or replace the mask, though, which would take a bit away from the moc) The weapon was exceptionally original and ingenious.Jehu : Seeing your post for the explaining the mocs colorscheme, it makes more sense now. Some armor and something custom / ingenious looking seems to be required, but when I saw the second picture I understood. Exo-Toa suit is nice, but a bit jumbled. Gets across the "Don't Mess With Me Bro" look and feel.Also, thank you for the credit, even If I didn't do much. XD And LoTR, I literally L0L'd when I read your post. The Dark Lord now gives Heartfelt Congratulations? Sauron's changed... :P

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I can see the detail, some of these are even more impressive. The weapons as a group are very impressive. Keep building them the way you have been. One quick fix, get rid of those gray feet on Lenfark if you have better. They add an otherwise almost-non-existent color to the MOC. That should do all lot to unclutter the color scheme despite the difficulties you have had due to lack of homogeneously-colored pieces. Also, the Exo-Suit looks way more frightening in detail. It seems to fit over Jehu so seamlessly, it's amazing. Very cool on that.

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.