LEGO Announces 10224 Town Hall

10224_teaser.jpg

What's been with all this LEGO news recently? We're still trying to get through all the Toy Fair news yet today LEGO has announced two new sets. In addition to the Minecraft one, they've unveiled the newest addition to their modular building series - 10224 Town Hall. Read on for pictures and the official press release!

View the full article

This looks like a really cool set! (I love how the description says that there is a frog sculpture on the second floor. :P) $200 doesn't sound too bad for purchasing this set, but I still won't be getting it.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The 360-degree spin on the Shop page for this set and the designer video on the LEGO.com About Us press release for it are both great peeks at the model. It's definitely up-to-par with the other Modular Buildings even if it wasn't designed by Jamie Berard. It's amazing to see how Jamie's work has inspired not only AFOLs but also his peers on the LEGO design team!

I got my first Modular building last year and it is truly something to look at. I'm liking this, even though a Town Hall is already planned for my LEGO town. Still going to have to get it.