Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@TNG: I'm glad my plan of World Domination making a random filler was successful. I put the 'Inappropriate Content Removed-B6' because I have no idea what a great being looks like, and the contest with who is a great being was never actually finished... So I just did that for lulz. I'm glad that you like the filler.I read them all but I don't have a lot of time to comment on them, but I might be able to if I do really short comments.@Justax-Kal: I like the story too, took me a while to make an idea since I was planning other things... So when no inspiration strikes, make the most random comic you can imagine. And that is now canon for me too. I actually was going to type, 'So they imprisoned him on his own world' but I thought about karzahni being imprisoned on an island, so I just stuck with island. And yes, that was my attempt at making rivers and such, pretty ugly isn't it? but meh, I just wanted to get it done. Main reason it probably looks odd is the fact that I didn't put any clouds on it...@Sycron: Oh look new face (I think). I might make that, sounds interesting... "And then Teridax was angry with mata-nui so he started tackling him. But Weegee Moon came to the rescue with a faceplant to the back of the head! The world is saved, and Weegee moon is hailed as a hero..." That would make the bionicle storyline so much better.Thanks for the comments,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Soran, what happened? Run out of premade comics? And there's no progress on Comical Retreat, the cliffhangers are murder! (But, it is ironic that we both use the Brotherhood in our comics)

that is a coincidence. a form of irony would be if soran was never a character in his comics, but guest starred in many of yours.

bBhcfWO.png

I've been on a busy schedule lately and haven't been able to make any comics. And yes, I have run out of premade comics. I will probably create another comic soon. Judging by the amount of interest in the Comical Retreat storyline, I guess I will start there. Expect a comic soon guys, and sorry for the inactivity.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I'd love to see a new LTSL comic.Anyhow, Soran, word of advice, I feel like you're taking on waaaay too many projects. Your sprite kit, 3 series, AND life? Goodness! I barely have time for working on

my new hand-drawn series, Loose Ends

. LTSL and Daybreak have been great successes, so I suggest you end Comical Retreat or at least take a break from it.Unless, of course, you happen to have so much time on your hands. Maybe it's that Vahi spinning around below your avatar...

not autistic

I kinda also think hes taking on a little much, but he shouldnt just quit. I kinda like comical retreat, he's doing a great job, on all three comics. Also, someone who takes on not one, but three comics at once has alot of determination, and is someone bums like myself should look up to.

bBhcfWO.png

Yes. I once tried to make a sprite kit. Guess what? IT WORKED, but it was so time-consuming and nitpicky that I gave up. I DID however manage to make all six Toa Metru in two poses and with their weapons. (Or was it only five of them? I don't remember.) I can understand Soran's slowness, because with the length of my comics, I have the same slowness.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Alright, It looks like I've been gone long enough for you guys to worry about me. Been having a lot of personal projects happening in real life. I've also been working on some other sprite kits and such. Anyway... Since I've been lacking in comic ideas (These aren't my first comic series, they are around the 6th), so I decided to let you, the fans, help me.So...Comical Retreat Filler!Basically, You will PM what you think has been said during the comics. Whichever entry is best I will enter it into the comic.Entries must be PMed before 9:00PM (24 hours time).So good luck!~Soran

Edited by Soran

@TNG: Yeah it was pretty similar. The deciding factor was the guy in the corner in flames in his comic, (was in chimoru). All entries were great though. By the way, expect something soon to come your way TNG.@Ro: I think all entries would've been similar since it was only dialogue. Also, I think I can, could you pm me the storyline to follow? I still don't understand it.Thanks for the comments, and by the way: The next few days I will be loaded with homework. Also I am making a comic for my mom which is entirely hand drawn and another hand drawn comic for my friend. I'll end up posting only 1 comic a day probably. Just wanted to warn you guys now.~Soran

1 comic a day is plenty compared to my one comic every 3 days and taking a week for a season finale, and those numbers could get worse in Season 3. So, no worries there. Something coming my way? Yay something to look forward to! (Today has been so udderly boring comic-wise that I might as well make a filler with a cow. (Lolgeddit?))

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Ro: Idklol@TNG: The 'moon face' is actually the Weegee Face, which I used on the moon in the Trem Krom Comic, but it is just a random face I put on random things. Also like I said I think 4 pages ago, the shovel's name is Jeremy. I might make a side arc about Jeremy the shovel. Also Genie was dug up in the ground for probably thousands and thousands of years, he isn't use to the outside world.New Comic!No ExcusesHope you enjoy the comic,~Soran

Hey, another LTSL comic! And this is my favorite one so far. I liked Akino's line, but the moment Genie was dropped, I burst out laughing in excited anticipation. And the third panel delivered. I imagined as I was reading, Genie's voice being normal, then turning to MOL Makuta when he said "I WILL END YOU..."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@TNG: Haha, yeah. Genie can be mega scary when in rage mode. MOL Makuta's voice was epic win, and thinking of Genie with it like that is boss. I also liked the 'I will end you' line. I was actually thinking about making the comic differently with him not being able to reach it and just poofs up out of the cave, but then I thought, 'Lets have a little fun with this', so thus the comic was born.Thanks for the comment,~Soran

@TNG: Actually I have several Arcs planned, but one of them is actually going to be just about hilarious, and I'll give you the title of the arc, "Genie's Past Owners". Just think of all the possibilities...Thanks for the comment.~Soran

Edited by Soran

New Comic!How Convenient...Lately I've been working on work and such, so I can't really give any snazzy effects like I normally do. If I had time to sprite a snapping hand sprite then I would since my original plan was to have Genie snap his fingers and poof things up. So anyway...Hope you enjoy the comic,~Soran

@TNG: Wasn't really suppose to be one of those 'lol' comics like my other ones, was meant to just be a comic to further the arc, and what Kodrak said, I use the program gimp to make my comics, and I use the rotate tool to move the arms and heads and bodies of all the characters in here. Its best to rotate them with bigger images though, not so much tiny sprites unless enlarged.@Kodrak: Thanks for answering his question, and what do you mean by 'give credit where it is deserved...'? I'm a little confused by that.Thanks for the comments,~Soran

@TNG: In gimp, you can use different brushes for specific things, same with photoshop. What you can do is download brushes online, like the fire ones I used. I used fire brushes and cloud brushes to make the effect.~Soran

New Comic.What is this I don't even...No I'm not making this into a series. Was a random comic I made out of boredom. Please don't point out any spelling mistakes, they are there are purpose. Other then that... Random comic. Entirely hand drawn (took me like 5 minutes. My other drawings depending on what they are take normally 30 - 1hour depending on detail) with a very... Odd style. Anyway,Hope you enjoy,~Soran