Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

We have a matoran who I don't recognize, that may be Luroka in the background, Superkid11 and there's me, Fulmen. There's also a female matoran with a lime Mahiki, a green & red mess, Oko, XXGUNSLINGER36XX and Loganto/Kohnoh is blocking Gavla.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

hmmm 4th wall uses non bionicle charachter to be the judge so it can win. that foolish wall.... wait... it beat me to my own tactics NOOOOOOOO!!!

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Are you implying Judge Judy doesn't exist in all dimensions?

In all forms of Reality?

It's clear these comics do not hold a stable ground in either Matoran Universe or Real Life. They are a mix. A blend.

A hairless lovechild of Bionicle and Real Life. Disgusting, I know. But an interesting take on it.

Judge Judy has clearly transcended the boundary of all realms.

She is the true Great Being of these comics.

lovewarconga2.png

• 2 weeks later...

New Comic?
lego_adventures__1_by_soarinskies-d9269t

Lego Adventures: 1

Not what most people probably expected. I got bored and decided to draw a comic based on some comic ideas I've come up with regarding LEGO minifigures. I expect that in a mascot costume it'd be pretty hot and high energy so I assume the chicken man would be pretty ripped under there. He also didn't have an actual shirt print so I took advantage of that. Also in terms of Lizard man, "They said I could be anything, so I became a dinosaur. Are you proud of me dad!?"

It's been a while hasn't it. To put it simply the amount of photo editing I had to do on the last comic was too much for me so I took an extended break and got bored. I'm probably back up and running… Maybe.

I must admit that I was dishonest about the statement I made about naming every character, because I knew that even if someone knew all the characters, they wouldn't know the Mahiki female matoran because I made her up. She's brought in later. The list of characters is:

Left to Right: Varaka (Not visible), Pepena, The Editorialist, Lavaside Rahi, Superkid11, Fulmen, Mahiki Female Matoran, Leppy, Oko, Darcsyde (shoulder barely visible), XxGunslinger36xX, and Gavla. 

Oh boy. Things are looking a bit grim for Soran...

Also, that protector comic looks really good.

With a judge like Judy, everything planned is throw out.

I see Gavla back there

Bingo, you got one. He was actually hidden pretty well, also. So nice work.

Was that a Red vs Blue reference?

Courtroom setup looks great. Surprised to see a human judge though.

Indeed it was. Courtroom setup is the actual courtroom of Judge Judy, I just removed all the people and replaced them with sprites. Pro tip: Don't do that, it's annoying. People asked for Judge Judy so I delivered. 

That meteor contains the blue teams tank

Most likely.

I don't see myself in the courtroom and that's probably a good thing. Unless I'm security...or something.

I tried to not include any common PGS in the background. Since Oko isn't "officially" introduced I decided to add him into the background as a cameo, pretty much.

Security?

This is reality TV we're on. Security is in the form of 1 bailiff.

Also, LOLz. XD I did see Gavla back there, too.

Pretty accurate.

We have a matoran who I don't recognize, that may be Luroka in the background, Superkid11 and there's me, Fulmen. There's also a female matoran with a lime Mahiki, a green & red mess, Oko, XXGUNSLINGER36XX and Loganto/Kohnoh is blocking Gavla.

Pretty good guessing. You got a good majority of them.

hmmm 4th wall uses non bionicle charachter to be the judge so it can win. that foolish wall.... wait... it beat me to my own tactics NOOOOOOOO!!!

Sneaky wall...

I think it doesn't matter what the 4th wall says now because it just got sooooooo broken.

I think that since it realizes that it's in a Judge Judy Courtroom, most rules for the 4th Wall don't apply.

I knew this day would come.

This is the type of comic content I live to see.

Nothing can top this.

I'll try my best.

So who used an Olmak to get her there.

No comment.

Are you implying Judge Judy doesn't exist in all dimensions?

In all forms of Reality?

It's clear these comics do not hold a stable ground in either Matoran Universe or Real Life. They are a mix. A blend.

A hairless lovechild of Bionicle and Real Life. Disgusting, I know. But an interesting take on it.

Judge Judy has clearly transcended the boundary of all realms.

She is the true Great Being of these comics.

I'll use this as my official explanation for anything that doesn't make sense in the comics. Also, Judge Judy is the Great Being of Judgement, it's totally canon. 

...Thanks, you made me want to stop watching these.

:P

Then I'll be forced to make your character lose… Probably not, I don't feel like rewriting anything.

She is the crossed-dimension space judge. All rise.

Let them all rise forever.

*rises*

Can someone stop the yeast so I can sit down?

I've heard that's troubling. Good luck with that.

*rises*

I'm afraid you're doomed to rise forever.

I agree with this statement.

*rises*

I'm afraid you're doomed to rise forever.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2427833/mlp-fim-pinkie-pie-forever-o.gif
FOREVER!!!

Thank you for the narration, I had no idea what she was saying.

I love this website. It has only one job and it does it best.

Glad you guys had enjoyed the comic,

~Soran

Edited by -Windrider-
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

• 1 month later...

New Comic

s3_62_by_soarinskies-d97ykml.png

Kicked out of Recess

I'm back from the move. Had minimal to no internet the past month because of it, mainly resorting to using whatever I could do on a phone. For this story arc which revolves around images of Judge Judy, it was difficult to make any comics since I didn't save any images of her before hand so I had an extended break from comics. My goal is to finish this story arc and see if I still have the drive to make comics. 

That chicken is RIPPED.

When you're constantly sweating and exercising, even your glorious muscles will show through the mascot suit.

Mascot? U don't live in your suit

Pfft, speak for yourself.

Dad: Now son, remember what I said about "stop hitting your head on the wall if you're frustrated, because you'll just end up with serious brain damage"?

Remember that?

No.

Huh... This hasn't been updated for a while... Is Soran busy with life or something?

Yes.

Yeah, he also took down his deviantart account since the comics can no longer be seen. Moving house does a lot to you, 

Not on purpose. Is it still like that for you guys? If it is I'll have to figure out what's going on.

And he hasn't been online since the 31st of July. Seems like he's pretty occupied. You say he's moving house?

Bingo.

Yeah, he said so himself. 

I'm presuming you're correct. I don't remember if I gave warning before hand besides saying that at some point soonish after my last move I would be moving again.

Hopefully you guys enjoy the comic,

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

New Comic

s3_63_by_soarinskies-d981vy6.png

Flim Flam Ideas

I changed The Fourth Wall's text to a more simpler style. It stands out more on backgrounds and is easier to make. 

Everything is all good, the comics can be read.

All right, that's good.

It's good to have you back, Soran. Looking forward to the next one. 

Good to be back. Here it is.

Nothing wrong with DeviantArt for me, but my computer hates me. :glare:

Will comment again when I see the comic. And welcome back Soran! :ahhh:

What's exactly going on? Thanks.

Hope you guys enjoy the comic,

~Soran

New Comic

s3_64_by_soarinskies-d985a1n.png

Dag Nabbit

I'm hoping the different eye color was enough to tell that it's Loganto in disguise and not actually Ghidora.

What's exactly going on? Thanks.

Nothing, my computer tends to randomly block/unblock DeviantArt pics. But it's working now.

And goodness! :P I like where this is going.

That's odd, at least it's working now though. Hopefully it turns out well.

Oh, this is gonna be great.

According to the comic, apparently Ghidora agrees.

why do I see neither party winning and judge Judy decides to sue them

There's a possibility of that. Who knows.

Glad you guys enjoyed the comics,

~Soran

New Comic

s3_65_by_soarinskies-d989g40.png

Something is Different...

May as well rep yourself when disguised as someone else.

Kopaka had blue eyes, so nobody knows the difference

But when I get asked about my yellow eyes...

"Um, for this court case I decided to become the Grinch."

Most Le-matoran seem to have warm color eyes so I doubt it looks too off.

I could tell by how he was acting mainly. I wonder how things are going on the other end...

Question answered.

*walks up to Soran*

CHEEZ-ITZ

The alternate script to this comic.

Hope you guys enjoy the comic,

~Soran

• Upvote 1