Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@Justax-Kal: Pretty sure they live on top of the robot and islands forms on top of it and such. But yeah they would have to dig through the sky dome, the giant robot head, and the core, and then the rest of the robot to Mata-Nui.Almost done with Guest Star Comic, tune in shortly.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Excuse double post:New Comic!Guest Starring: Justax-KalAny mentions of comic makers in the comics normally take the role of Hollywood Actors, example in comic.This was probably one of the most hardest comics to make because of all the different things I had to draw. I had to make Justax's mask, and I even made a custom torso add on (Metru-Nui matoran style), And many other different things. Also the first comic that my two Pgs's are in. Their roles are security if it wasn't clear in the comic. Credit to Kahi for a joke I used from one of his comics, was a funny joke and I couldn't resist using it (that and I didn't know how I was going to end the comic). Comic took me a good 5 hours or more I think (2/3 of the time was making all the poses and characters and such). Enjoy.Trivia: First comic in this series to have Pgs's in it. First comic in this series to have Metru-nui style body in it. First Guest Star comic in this series. First comic of this series to feature more then 2 characters on screen.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I like the green text. Absolutely no chance that would fail.Wait, you have a gun! What the heck! Improves ratings! What kind of viewers do you have?As for the color scheme, it's just blue and yellow. Come on, not that complex.I never even saw Dragon, and I think I would have gone with Toy Story 3 anyway. I'm not saying that just because I got kicked out for it either. I have been mischaracterized and discriminated against! You will hear from my lawyers.You did a fantastic job on my character's design, too.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

@Justax-Kal: I based the color texts from each of the main six elements, and their typical behaviors. Guns improve ratings. Just look at all the nature documentaries. Your color scheme is like 2 different shades of blue and yellow, Tan, yellow, light blue, blue. As long as your lawyer isn't Kahi I'm sure I'm fine *pulls out gun*. Thanks for the comic, and I'm glad you liked it.@Kodrak: I had to put the pgs's in the comic sooner. I just had to.Dragon? Security--oh wait. New character who I haven't introduced yet, take him away!Glad you liked the comic.~Soran(Yay, finally filled PGS list.)

Edited by Soran

@Justax-Kal: I based the color texts from each of the main six elements, and their typical behaviors. Guns improve ratings. Just look at all the nature documentaries. Your color scheme is like 2 different shades of blue and yellow, Tan, yellow, light blue, blue. As long as your lawyer isn't Kahi I'm sure I'm fine *pulls out gun*. Thanks for the comic, and I'm glad you liked it.

I like your comment on nature documentaries. I am so would watching one soon now.And for the record, that's gold, not tan. I am so adding that to the case.And I don't Kahi. I am so going to win this anyway though.J-K out.PS: I so ended all those lines like that intentionally.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

@Justax-Kal: I might make a comic based on a Nature documentary and pokemon game put into one. 'A Wild Soran appears! Look at how A Wild Soran nibbles on its hamburger gingerly... I have a stereotype Australian Accent.' Thanks for the comment.New Daybreak Comic!Comic 3. Questions Revealed.Enjoy the comic. This comic introduces another main character.~Soran

@Tahu Nuva Golden: Interesting theory there, I like it. If he sneezed enough he could go to prehistoric times, but he would need a lot of tissues.I'm better at comedies because I've made around 6 different comedy series, this is only the one I've ever released online. Daybreak is my first attempt at a serious/saga style comic. I like to keep Daybreak a series where you actually have to think. slowly as the story progresses the pieces will all fit together. Don't worry, soon it will get clearer. I just don't want it to be too straight forward.Example: "Hello Lekaku, my friend and person who works at the very specific place that I won't say because of spoilers, How are you doing since you are ill from your very specific disease?"I don't want the above, I'd rather have it mysterious then specific.Thanks for the comment.~Soran

Wikia isn't meant to be an image host; it's a wiki farm, and it also doesn't want people to use it to make "personal sites" (plenty of people do, though). Also, images uploaded to iaza are removed after ninety days, so it isn't a good option for long-term hosting. If you upload comics there, you'll need to host them somewhere else eventually or reupload them to iaza every few months.Majhost and Brickshelf are probably the simplest hosts to use, although they do go down more than others. Photobucket is a good host also, but it restricts the size of uploaded images unless you get a pro account. Imageshack is another option; you can use it without registering, but registration gives you more control over the images. That's about all I know about it, though.And if it makes any difference, I can see your comics and upload to Majhost.

Edited by Ziko

Casually break the laws of physics every time I sneeze... seems fine.As for an image host, most of us just stick with brickshelf or majhost, and then we switch to iaza when those two go down. Of course edit the links to the other two sites when they come back up.Or, you be like me and use at as an excuse to do nothing.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Woot, can finally upload things to Brickshelf/Majhost again. Not that it really matters since it is a personal thing for a specific detail that isn't that important... But atleast I can upload things again. Happy Face. Be on the look out for a comic tomorrow morning/afternoon. It will be a Daybreak comic again, since the next one is pretty short in text I thought I might as well.~Soran

Edited by Soran

New Comic!Fourth Wall DiscussionsTrivia: First comic of this series to introduce newest and last (maybe more in the future) pgs, Tahu Nuva Golden! First comic of this series to break fourth wall. First comic of this series to talk about how much I wuv you guys.Enjoy the comic.I would like to thank you guys for all the support, and help you have given me. Thank you.~Soran

I think that's the first time I've seen such dire consequences from breaking the fourth wall. That'll be tough to repair.I like how you gave them different eye positions, it gives them a lot of expression.And it's easy to support this series because so far you've done an excellent job with it.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

That last episode was awesome! (Even though I only had one line, still awesome.) Your expression in panel 2 was hilarious.I wonder where they'll all end up now that they were hurled around...you could make a plot/joke device out of wherever they land.One last thing: You're welcome to our fan-ness..whatever the word is...BECAUSE YOUR COMICS ARE AWESOME! (Like Justax-Kal said)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Justax-Kal: I've always thought of the fourth wall as the balance of the universe, so once its broken--Kablamo! It shall be hard to repair, good thing that new character of mine that I haven't even given any hints to will appear soon. Different eye positions you say? Actually I only did so with Soran and TNG (Tahu Nuva Golden). the rest of em was just me editing the eyes I normally use for more expression.Yay, I'm not failing at the series. I'd like to thank the academy.@Tahu Nuva Golden: Actually your one up on the other Pgs as your the only Pgs so far to have a talking line. I do like panel two aswell, was one of my favorite panels in the comic. Tng, I can honestly say that I thought about this for like 5 seconds and didn't know where I would hurl em to, but now I know. Thank you very much, I'm glad you guys like the series.@Kodrak: Yes another Pgs, only 3, atleast I'm not like other people with 20... 20 PGS... that would be a nightmare. Thank you very muchly for the nice thoughts.Thank you everyone for your comments, I will probably release a one panel comic soon just to quote where Tahu Nuva Golden was thinking.~Soran

New Comic!Where they landed.Credit to Tahu Nuva Golden for thinking about where they might land.Trivia: Anyone notice how their house isn't destroyed? Second comic with the same pgs. TNG is going to be landing on Soran.Hope you like the comic.~SoranDaybreak comic coming later today. Stay Tuned.

Edited by Soran

This is awesome, again! I like how Akino landed, it just plain looks funny (especially with his expression being the same as always even though he slammed headfirst into the ground.)At first I didn't get the last panel, but then I read your post. XDKeep it up and you could get a spot with the really famous comic makers! (Like Dark709)The Daybreak comic also ended up comedic due to the sneeze's effect, but you did succeed in making it mysterious! I'm wondering what that sneeze thing could do with the plot! :D

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@T.N.G.: At first I didn't know how I was going to make them land, but then I actually thought about making Akino look like that, so I stuck with it because I thought it was amusing. I was afraid most people wouldn't get the last panel. I should have put some text in the corner saying, 'Akino was unharmed despite landing headfirst into the ground, since he has no brain, the empty space sucked up the momentum of the fall. TNG left with a few bruises. Soran left with 27 broken bones, a cardiac arrest, and a broken skull.' probably would've shortened it or put it in another panel... but I forgot, and no into changing the comic at the moment. I'm trying my best to become more well known, although I am more into just expressing my comics and hoping they smile when they read them. I had to put one Daybreak comic ending up comedic because I didn't want it to be too serious. That, and I also saw the opportunity for a joke and took it. Oh, the Time travel sneeze will do wonders to the story, trust me, I've already got most of it planned out.Thanks for the comment.~Soran

@Kodrak: Only Lekama can go back in time, but when he does the time he was in (present) is erased entirely. To create the same time he was at he would have to do exactly everything he did before he traveled back in time. And no, it doesn't technically create 2 or more different people. The way the time travel works is in a way, just like the undo button in gimp, he can undo whatever he did and then continue, it will not create an endless loop in time. Hope I answered the question.~SoranNext comic is going to feature the official intro for the PGS: Biocryptid21

Finally Brickshelf is working, took like forever. Alrighty, New comic, this comic is the official introduction of the PGS Biocryptid21, I shall be making some more for the other PGS aswell. Starting with the character I have the most mask views with at this moment.Google itHope you enjoy the comic.~Soran

@TNG: Like in Justax's Guest Star comic, I like to portray most comic makers as being like celebrities, actors, directors, and stuff like that (example in the comic was Dark709 who is portrayed as a huge celebrity). Not all of them but most of them. I decided that I could make it a running joke where in future comics everyone talks to him like hes a celebrity, the whole, compliments and such. Main reason was to make more possible jokes with his character besides being just a neighbor.Thanks for the comment.~Soran(PS: Ideas come flowing through me quite easily, and since the comics aren't really that typically long they are quite easy to do, also in LTSL I don't focus as heavily on graphics, and shadows and such as in Daybreak.)