Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@TNG: Since I like to keep things bionicle related, I put inplace of Colonel Sanders, Tahu, and instead of Kentucky Fried chicken, its Kentucky Fried Gukko.@Kodrak: Thanks, I liked the pose aswell.I'm glad that you guys were able to tell that I edited the C to a G in KFC. Thanks for the comments.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@TNG: I quote from various television shows, "Taste like chicken!". Well most of my comics are premade except Guest Star comics, most Pgs comics, and Fillers. Yes hes still digging, digging a tunnel through the entire planet will take some time. I'm not going to comment on that last part... Thanks for the comment.If anyone wants a spoiler of part of the storyline read Tahu Nuva Golden's comment, last thing he says.~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Kodrak: No I'm not planning on having him die any time soon...@TNG: Its also one of my favorite lines.Thanks for the comments.Anyway New Filler!I ParticipatedSoon these fillers will be changed to regular comics that aren't in a story arc.Hope you like the comic.~Soran

Edited by Soran

@TNG: Of course they love KFG, the owner of the restaurant chain is a Tahu, and Tahu is famous for his excellent Chili and KFG recipes. Ta-Matoran love that hot and spicy food the most out of all matoran types. Now that I think about it, it might be a tie with those Po-Matoran. Them Po-Matoran are crazy, been out in the sun too long. Thanks for the comment.~Soran

Quick Notice guys, I wont be posting as many comics as I normally do today, as I will be working on my entry for the comic contest. I might post the guest star comic today once I have it done. This Project is using a style I am not familiar with at all, and will take Extremely Long to make. I will probably post the entry in the topic once I have it finished. Just warning all of you now, that the comics wont be as often as I hope they would be.~SoranNot sure if I want to enter the contest or not anymore, probably wont now... I really don't want to work on a comic in a style I wont ever use again. Seems pointless as well.

Edited by Soran

@TNG: Even if I entered the contest (which I don't feel like doing anymore) I still have many premade comics already made that I could post, so the average if I entered would still be around 1-2 comics a day, (my usual being around 2-4), which is low for me. No need to worry, I shall still post them.Thanks for the comment.Speaking of Posting a comic...New LTSL Comic!Drowned outEnjoy the comic,~Soran

Edited by Soran

@TNG: Don't worry I have his appearance all planned out, I got him in a few comics already, but his character is too dynamic to appear as just another random character. The story arch that is currently being made is the arch that introduces him. Don't worry he will appear soon.Thanks for the comment.~Soran

Your water reflection looked good, but I think some of it is showing in the grass.And that is too small a pool for me to pay to get in. Plus, it should start attracting bugs and larva and stuff soon. Stagnant water is not fun.Oh well, at least he gets something out of his work.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

@TNG: most of my comics are premade, but the Usual comics take 2-4 hours, depends how many objects I use. Fillers usually take 1-2 hours. Guest Star comics, (only one, I still havent worked on the other) take me 8 hours because of their length. Daybreak comics take 4 hours, and the newer ones take 8 hours. (oops spoiler)@Justax-Kal: Oh darn, you noticed. you have a sharp eye. then again the only thing I did with the water reflection was just copy paste akino and then lower his opacity and flipped him. Same thing I did with the water, I drew the water ugly blue and put all sorts of blues in there, light blue, dark blue, baby blue. blurred it, and lowered opacity. What is with you guys and finding out my future comics, are you guys looking in my brickshelf or something? Yes he does get something from his work.@Kodrak: Justax has too good an eye... We can fix that -take out gun-. Water elevators... never heard of those but they sound cool. He could also dig to mahri nui. Rescue those survivors, be a global hero, and get a spot in the Trem Krom show and then shake the hand and get a fist bump of the lead turaga of Metru-Nui, star in a movie, and be retired at the young age of 105,146,392 years old, and if you read this far then you must be really interested.Thanks for the comments,~Soran

That too.Also, if they're smart, anyone could see anything you put into brickshelf.I tested it myself, but resisted temptations of looking ahead.What I think you should do is wait for when you'll post it to BZP to upload it to brickshelf. That way, when people see it, it's new to brickshelf as well.

not autistic

@TNG: Of course he's selfish, I would be too if I made a large sum of money like 12 bucks. Like Kodrak said, it definately isnt worth 6 bucks...@Justax-Kal: 5 x 3 = 12, Just like how 2 + 2 = window. Thats how his mind works. so three people came. 6 bucks can totally buy you lots of candy, or a cheap dinner date with a Ga-Matoran. Think of the possibilities...@Kodrak: OH Noes! must prevent people from reading ahead to find out. Or are you just saying that you are reading ahead and instead are just giving a strategic guess on the following comics.Thanks for the comments.~Soran(Daybreak comic coming later today)

@TNG: I actually don't know.. Technically he is drinking dirty water, but then again if you say that water is dirty as soon as It touches ground/dirt (which most original sources of water do) then basically all water is mud. Its those awkward moments that we remember most as the years go by... Treasure those moments.Thanks for the comment,~Soran