Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

Always the violent one, Leraku! He draws swords at things that shock him three times as much as I do! XDYes, there's quite the pattern here.
Taking chances is not always the smartest thing to do.Weaponry is his insurance....Literally.Weaponry Insurance Co.For all of your no-risk needs.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Soran, I must say, I'm impressed by your masterful artestry. These comics might just be the best in graphics and originality in this entire forum! cool.pngI saw this right from the start, and I made a fan comic back in Season 1 to commemorate it (just never got around to posting it :P laziness!).A Fan Comic From DarcsydeBrilliant work, m'boi! It's good to see a new comic maker start strong like you have.

If you pay any attention to the first post (which I doubt anyone does), I updated the weird emporium banner thing."Whats with the weird looking symbol in the middle of the header thing, is this some kind of world domination attack-thingy?" I'm glad you didn't asked! Basically if you didn't already check Terra Nuva's comics (which I recommend you check out), then he started a continuity/society thingy and I was asked to join. Because I want to profit from other people's comics help with this great endeavor I joined because I was bored thought it was interesting.Unless you can't read the banner thingy or have no actual desire to do so, basically Its called UCS, United Comic Society for long. It was basically a group of friends of friends of friends who enjoy their hobby (Being making sprite comics) and have a desire to share it. Also its kind of annoying to plan group projects without knowing anyone. Anyway, there are quite a bit of members for this continuity who I think you should totally check out.Terra Nuva - Terra Nuva's ComicsSoran - Soran's Comic EmporiumSnickers - Snicker's Comics: 4Th GenerationDr. Giggles - Noobicorn Inc.TNG Prime - Tng's ComicsLeraku - Dents, Dings, And DisastersReznas - Reznas ComicsOneker - The Feline ChroniclesFacade - ACRONYMS anonymous RiftThese are some really awesome series that I enjoy reading.Anyway, I appreciate the support for the comics, and I hope you continue to enjoy them (hopefully) as well as the comics I listed above (Which if you haven't checked out yet they are really entertaining).~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Err, you missed my comic link. And yes, as Facade said, he is in now. Looking forward to great comics and that introduction was quite funny.
I noticed, fixed it.@Facade: Good to see you decided to join. @Darcsyde: That fan comic was glorious. I can just imagine how long it took to create such a masterpiece. Possibly a week, or a month. It brings me great joy to see some fans/people/whatevers putting a lot of effort to create things like fan comics. I applaud you and your dedication. :bowdown:~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Worst Dates: Featuring Soran's ComicsIts true, May 10th is my least favorite day. Everything bad happens for me on May 10th...@Bulik: I see what you did there... Thanks.@Facade: Only thing stopping me from posting the Matatu is the side view. I'm having trouble with it. @Malignus: Only you can come up with a way to say 'nice comic' using words like 'parallel' and 'archaic'. I humbly applause you.@TNG: Indeed. I'm not sure if its full of crocodiles or not to be honest. Might look into it though.@Golden Emperor: Bolshak: Thats interesting. If its true then I'll be sure to stay away from there. @Driken: Its a pretty old pun. I only added visual aid to it to be honest. I shall take my chances and use another pun in the future.

Suggestion:An updated character sheet for season 2.
I would do that, trust me I have the header and character sheet underway. It won't help if I can't have all character's present though. I still have to finish the metru body for Justax-kal and somehow get it to look right under his design. I might just ask him to do it himself though.~Soran Edited by Soran

totes not her faul- HEY LERAKU!I guess soran wouldn't actually be so clueless since he scored an unseen smoking hot future wife back when kodrak saved christmas
You must remember that that was an alternate story but you are correct.
Leyya?You mean the Leyya from my comics?
Indeed, I was waiting for someone to point that out. ~Soran

Batman doesn't pull out weapons at the slightest surprise. Most people react with a "Huh?" first, and then draw weapons, unless they know they're in a potential combat situation. Lol. Another pun! Leave it to Neo to say he's had tons of dates. No comment on the truthfulness of that statement. Nico's was hilarious, reminds me of what some people have done to me. I pity Comic Soran though..2nd last panel: Leraku should sue for sexual harassment. Actually, that's a cool comic arc idea. Insane court hearings are ALWAYS hilarious.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

totes not her faul- HEY LERAKU!I guess soran wouldn't actually be so clueless since he scored an unseen smoking hot future wife back when kodrak saved christmas
You must remember that that was an alternate story but you are correct....
not alternate because soran's comics occur after LTSL, but that one was a filler though :lol:

bBhcfWO.png

You must remember that that was an alternate story but you are correct....
not alternate because soran's comics occur after LTSL, but that one was a filler though :lol:
By alternate story I was referring to the filler and you are correct the comics occur after LTSL.Anyway, at the moment I am creating a new character sheet and header. To all those current pgs who still pay attention to the comics; please resend your personalities/background information of your character for a more specific character sheet. Thank you,~Soran