• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Soran's Comic Emporium

• Please log in to reply
1443 replies to this topic

#1441 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 16-March 11
  • 1,095 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 06:50 AM

Woo! :P

I was thinking something more like this:
the_who.png

But it is your comic. So comic away, my good man.

Stuff like your example I could easily input into comics. Also, I'm highly entertained by all the many logantos in the picture.
All two of them lol.

Interesting to see people still read the newspaper, I suppose. Now I kinda want to read the other ads.

*three
The third one is actually the one I worked the most on. He had a reflection on the bus wall, and was custom posed. Reading a newspaper.
Too bad I covered him up.
The thing was that I was ALL the extras. Confusing Soran, and putting more than one of me in a comic.

logantowave.gifTiny GIF Shop -For all your emoticon needs!

vielco.pngThe REAL Life Of Loganto -Somewhat humorous comic. (Only preview is out at the moment.)

#1442 Offline Sir Ptolemic Of Zyglak

Sir Ptolemic Of Zyglak
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 24-February 09
  • 1,163 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 01:08 PM

Loganto just ends up being a community staple. Everywhere, doing every job, manning all public transit, so on and so forth. So much so that it makes the rest of us staggers in confusion until we just accept that THEY have won

Edited by Sir Ptolemic Of Zyglak, Mar 23 2015 - 01:15 PM.

sig.png

Enjoy.

#1443 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 16-March 11
  • 1,095 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 04:46 PM

Loganto just ends up being a community staple. Everywhere, doing every job, manning all public transit, so on and so forth. So much so that it makes the rest of us staggers in confusion until we just accept that THEY have won

That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

logantowave.gifTiny GIF Shop -For all your emoticon needs!

vielco.pngThe REAL Life Of Loganto -Somewhat humorous comic. (Only preview is out at the moment.)

#1444 Offline ArcticFreeze17

ArcticFreeze17
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 07-July 13
  • 1,994 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2015 - 07:18 PM

That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Make this a story arc.

May the frost be with you.
My Comics: Arctic's Comics  /  Bionicle In Minecraft  /  Bioformers: Rising Storms

LIST OF MELDING UNIVERSE MAKUTA/RAHKSHI/KRAATA POWERS

My Tanks Profile: Shard

My Bionifight Profile: Kuro Prose Maglev Dreidel
I am a proud player of the Corpus Rahkshi RPG.
My Profiles:

o-<> Toxin and Bullseye >-}>

Stronghold (=\

Punch/Counterpunch O-(o_o)-O

Deadpool Discord (OwO) HE'S DEAD!

Alpha A

"Be confident in your skill, and show it off. If we don't take advantage of our individuality, what happens when it's gone?"

~Bullseye~

"Prepare to be pacified."

~Kuro~

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users