Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

Thanks for the Seal of Approval.Guys, I have something to say and I think it is best expressed in a comic.Get your tissues readyAnd Yes it is true, I am working on something else... And I present you a preview of this...Team Delta PreviewI'm sorry to say this to all those who love my other comics... but I decided to dwell in other territories of comics...~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@TNG: Until whenever I feel like making them again.If you pay attention to Hero Factory (Which yes this is), the main team that does all the missions and such are called Team Alpha. Team Delta is a personal team I created which is basically Special Ops, (Team Delta) Vs Police Men (Team Alpha). They are the top team in the ranks, but their identities are hidden. Its basically like hero factory + awesome. And yes, it is Saga, I might add some comedy but I highly doubt it. And I drew the poster, the whole thing. Took a while though, couldn't get the hands/body armor right.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Ro: I'm glad you like the comic, I was afraid that the beginning wasn't really thought out, but I'm glad you like it.@Boss: I'm also glad that you like the comic as well. Its nice to know that people like it, as it gives me a drive to finish the other pages.Alright time for seriousness, to clear some things up, I AM stopping all my series I am currently working on. The last comic in the LTSL style will be the guest star comic for Hoj and Cal. The reason for this? I've decided that taking on 3 different series, plus a MAS is a bit much for me to handle. Another thing I'm guess you guys would say/ask is, "Well if you're going to stick with only one comic why not continue LTSL/Daybreak/Comical Retreat?"To answer that individually: LTSL has taken way too much work, and as original of a style as it is, originality comes with faults. the main faults is the lack of a drive to continue making some of the things needed for the comics. Main example is masks. With all the work required to make the things it just becomes very tedious.I've grown bored of Daybreak. I have the whole story mapped out and everything, but I really don't thing anyone actually looks forward to these comics. They seem to be just a way to take a break of LTSL.Comical Retreat, a fun comic series that is. I really don't have an answer for this comic series to be honest. I'm just bored of it like my other ones. The problem with me, is that I get distracted easily and grow tired of things rather quick. This is a prime example of that.Now, I am NOT going to be making Delta Team Comics, even though I have characters and things figured out, as the work required to make them would be like what I am currently doing. That, and also the fact that just to make the "poster/preview" took a couple of hours for just a simple person.Now, what is this comic series that I am going to dwell into. Well, I am disappointed to say that the overall simplicity of the sprite comics have taken me in. Yes, I am going to be going where I haven't gone before! A Chimoru comic. Yes, I know, I must be desperate to use the kit (considering the fact that I find Chimoru to be probably one of the most hideous kits ever made), but its evil clutches have grasp upon me.Anyway, I am going to be using different characters (Aside from Soran), and a different setting. I won't really reveal too much about it, as I like to have the audience grasp upon the details through the comics, but I'll probably make a character sheet because I'm bored.Congratulations to anyone who read this whole thing and stay tuned,~Soran

Lol generic pose. Usually the "generic" pose is the facing other characters, standing up straight, arms at your sides pose. (See the first pose in most spritesheets.) So, nope! You didn't fail there!Diabolical Schemes! Yay! (Wait, is this Soran incarnation good or evil, then?)Last panel was win, I would have laughed if I didn't have hiccups. I find it funny because I also tend to end speeches with "So...um..yeah."Could you answer that Animation PM now?

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Boss: Indeed it is very generic.@TNG: Yes that is the most generic pose, but normally when people start off a comic series its normally the pose I used in the first panel.Whats this about Diabolical Schemes? I swear I crossed it out so much that it was unreadable... I see no such thing, just a black squiggly line in the speech bubble... nothing strange there...I actually end things like that aswell. Well, not so much lately, but I use to a lot.So um... yeah, thanks for the comments,~Soran

@Boss: Indeed it is green, the way he likes it.@Argaraffe: Thank you very much, I didn't know daybreak had fans too be honest. Nice to see a new fan.@TNG: Sadly it is a true story. Another thing he use to do was steal my monkey (my stuffed animal at the time)... Glad you like the comic.I will probably post the first few comics and leave the rest in posts, and release monthly compilations probably. Also I'd like to welcome the 3 PGS's, TNG, Biocryptid21, and Leraku. When my list of Pgs spots is filled, I will probably make the PGS Entry comic.~Soran

I can honestly say that I didn't use any brushes whatsoever on my backgrounds. I did use patterns though, like for the flooring (Hard to tell since I shrink and enlarged to give it a nice pattern), and the door frames and windows that aren't seen yet. But I did make the TV and couch and such.~Soran

enter_leraku.png6/4/12Credit to Leraku for idea.Needed to introduce Leraku early for a specific comic. If anyone else would like to be introduced early, now is the time to tell me, (Since I got a huge arc coming this way.)Fixed I think. Edited by Soran

lol hilarious. i wonder how leraku would be successful in mailing himself to the moon. oh and i would like to be introduced early if its not too much trouble

Leraku's powers are explained in DDD - he is capable of flying with his psionic power, so he was probably just going to launch himself.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

lol hilarious. i wonder how leraku would be successful in mailing himself to the moon. oh and i would like to be introduced early if its not too much trouble

Leraku's powers are explained in DDD - he is capable of flying with his psionic power, so he was probably just going to launch himself.
im well aware that you can fly. i read d3. my question is better worded like so:how would you breathe in space, and how would you not die of hypothermia in a cardboard box Edited by Boss Tweed

bBhcfWO.png

@Arga: You along with Boss are going to be introduced early, don't worry I got it all figured out.@Boss 1: All is to be revealed soon, and you are going to be introduced soon aswell.@Leraku: Thanks for explaining.@Boss 2: Let me answer that question with a phrase from one of my favourite commercials, 'The world may never know'.thanks for the comments,~Soran

LOL the fourth panel was shocking, especially since I was scrolling down the page as I read. I didn't see it at all until I had read the third, because I expected the usual 3-panel comic. Especially nice work on this comic, it was nowhere near predictable.I'd also like to be introduced early.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I would just like to say that the Permanent Guest Star List is now officially closed!I would also like to introduce Argaraffe, Kodrak, Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda, Rahkshi Overlord, and Justax-Kal to the cast. I will probably introduce half the PGS's into the comics before the large story arc, and then the other half after.~Soran

Edited by Soran