Doctor Who. Official!

It's not like Capaldi is a decrepit old mummy guys, you can stop saying "old man" like any minute now his arthritis is going to kick in and he'll need a lie down with some Werther's Originals :P

Looking at it, he's roughly the same age William Hartnell was when he first took the role. There's a nice sort of symmetry in that, what with him taking up the role around the anniversary

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

so an old man can't be funny or insane?

DW already proved they can be. Need I point at the First Doctor? Or the Third? Or the Seventh?

that's what I'm saying. MrPerson was saying that he thought the 12 wouldn't be funny or insane because he's old.

Quite the opposite, if you've seen his other roles. He's quite the silly guy for acting. And, fun fact, he's the same age now that Hartnell was when HE started as the First Doctor. He'll be the oldest one to play it, but I have high hopes. I'm betting on a silly Doc as always, but perhaps more... sinister underneath. Like Seven.

Anyone here read the 8th Doctor book EarthWorld? I finished it a while ago. I liked it, but I wish they picked a more self-contained novel to include in the 50th Anniversary set. It kept referencing earlier, what I assume are 8th Doctor stories that I haven't read, so I was completely lost for some parts. It was also more about the companions than it was The Doctor; I was a little disappointed by that.I've also read the 11th Doctor book Touched By An Angel, and the Torchwood book Something In The Water. Both of them were great, especially Touched By An Angel. I wish they made that into an episode.

Edited by Primis

I've had this on my bookmarks list, but now I think I can link to them: link to Doctor Who smileys

Brilliant! These are really cool! Although, MastervoteSaxon.gif :P

:P

:D

*taptaptaptap*

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

He rode off into the sunset. It's the same thing that happened with, you know, Martha and all the others from the first half of the revived series; they just were never mentioned again after RTD left.

Wilfred was an awesome character, and it would be cool to see him again, even if it's some quick thing like when Ten said Happy New Year to Rose in The End of Time Part 2.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Like Malcolm McDowell?

tumblr_lqirm7viKE1qgg73z.jpg

I think he's more Master materiel.

Now that you mention it... that is a plausibility.

Holy moly that guy looks creepy in the shot....... No thanks.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Like Malcolm McDowell?

imgI think he's more Master materiel.

Now that you mention it... that is a plausibility.

Holy moly that guy looks creepy in the shot....... No thanks.

That picture of McDowell is OLD. This is him now:MV5BMTcxMjQxNzczM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTg3MTMwNw@@._V1._SY314_CR5,0,214,314_.jpgHe played Tolian Soran in Star Trek Generations, voices someone in Hero Factory, not to mention other sci-fi roles. He's a GREAT villain actor, DEFINITELY Master material. Edited by Ice the Great

man, i can't get used to smith i miss tennant so much ;_;

We all did. But grieve not, Matt's leaving at Christmas.

Why must you remind me....;;-;;

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Matt was great though. I loved the personality he portrayed.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Matt was great though. I loved the personality he portrayed.

Matt was my favourite. 'Nuff said.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Am I the only person that is really happy when a new doctor comes out because I get really, really, tired of the same one?

It's a fun time for me, although I never got particularly tired of any doctor. I do like to see the occasional transition though.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

11 is my favorite actor. people say he's silly and childish, but I'm not one of those people.

I like how he's silly, it's humorous, and he does a good job being equally serious during moments where that's appropriate.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

11 is my favorite actor. people say he's silly and childish, but I'm not one of those people.

I like how he's silly, it's humorous, and he does a good job being equally serious during moments where that's appropriate.

11 is fun. I quite like him. I like 9 because of his sarcasm. Because sarcasm is fun.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I really need to go back to watching episodes with 9. The past year has been almost entirely watching episodes with 11, and occasionally ones with 10.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick