• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Doctor Who. Official!

Doctor who Sci-fi Time travel

• Please log in to reply
1433 replies to this topic

#1041 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 03:36 PM

I bet the regenertion music shall be Wake Up from Rings Of Akhaten

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

#1042 Offline Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Toa

• 187 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 05:48 PM

Maybe the tune, if that, but I doubt it. They're probably going to have Murray Gold compose something brand-new, and it'll likely blow our minds with it's epicness.
Posted Image

#1043 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 08:03 PM

I bet the regenertion music shall be Wake Up from Rings Of Akhaten

Maybe the tune, if that, but I doubt it. They're probably going to have Murray Gold compose something brand-new, and it'll likely blow our minds with it's epicness.

As long as I hear the words "Vale Undecem" in there, I'll be happy.

#1044 Offline Arcalis

Arcalis
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 301 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 04:47 PM

On the subject of it's run time, and whether it would achieve "feature film" status, I recall reading someone saying about the lack of a theatrical run? Over hear in Britain, I believe that on the night itself, we can go and see it in cinemas up and down the country. I know it's not much of a "run" and will not be in every cinema, but it gives something to look at and ponder over when it comes to how long it is going to be...

Well seeing as my old stories are in the archives, and don't see to be reachable, there isn't much for me to put here right now. So hope you are having a good day, and try not to fall into any trans-dimensional portals I guess. Lastly, to round things off with a quote:

"Ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

#1045 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 11:46 PM

On the subject of it's run time, and whether it would achieve "feature film" status, I recall reading someone saying about the lack of a theatrical run? Over hear in Britain, I believe that on the night itself, we can go and see it in cinemas up and down the country. I know it's not much of a "run" and will not be in every cinema, but it gives something to look at and ponder over when it comes to how long it is going to be...

Considering the occasion, and he sheer amount of epic, I'd be disappointed with anything less than 90 minutes. 2 hours would be better, but it'll still be just as packed. One of the things I like about DW, it's very compact. They can fit so much into such little time... But then, they DO know a thing or two about time, don't they?

#1046 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 02:42 PM

I want to break in to Demons Run. Heh heh... Geronimo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I say Allons-y whenever the year 3-4s come for lunch at school. Allons-y.

Can I have a fez for Christmas? Pretty please? With a jammy dodger on top?

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

#1047 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 486 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 08:44 PM

So when people 12-14 come in, you say let's go there? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#1048 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 12:56 AM

So when people 12-14 come in, you say let's go there? :P

No, I say Allons-y then leave the dinner hall and go out to the playground. :P

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#1049 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 486 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2013 - 07:17 PM

And yet Allons-y still means let's go there. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

#1050 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,186 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2013 - 10:16 AM

So.. anyone heard of the Doctor Who Client Mod for Minecraft? It looks very intriguing; I'll be keeping an eye out for that.

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#1051 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 634 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2013 - 11:55 PM

quick theory: the TARDIS isn't bigger on the inside. now before you start screaming at me, just hear my theory out. What if the Tardis, is actually just as big as the inside, but the Police box is the only tangible part of it, and then being the anchor in the physical world. when you see or step into the tardis, you pass through a gate-way of sorts that allows you to interact with it. that would explain why the Weeping Angels in blink were so close when they shouldn't really be able to be seen.

76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

probably.

also, if you can see this text, you get a brownie C:

#1052 Offline Alyska

Alyska
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,547 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 12:59 AM

So, the TARDIS exterior basically just functions as a doorframe for a portal to another dimension? Interesting.

That would imply that through the door of the TARDIS was the only way to access this other dimension, though, whereas the episode with the Space Titanic crashing into it supports the idea of it being a physical space inside the box. Then again, that scene is problematic no matter which way you look at it.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

#1053 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 634 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 09:29 AM

the thing with the Titanic is that, well, it shouldn't have been able to hit the Tardis. it's a veeery tiny chance that a ship that huge would be able to hit something that small.

76561198084895102.png

probably.

#1054 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 10:01 AM

...I wonder if theres an actual Thickania somewhere in the universe. Also, Gallifrey is a real place. Its in Canada.

Edited by helryx280, Jul 16 2013 - 10:01 AM.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#1055 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 486 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 10:29 AM

That's suprising.

EDIT: lat post, so I changed it to be relevant,

Edited by rahkshi guurahk, Jul 16 2013 - 10:31 AM.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

#1056 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 03:47 PM

I got straight 5's on Sats so I can get a reward. I'm thinking sonic screwdriver. Also, when my class we're doing woodwork for DT, they had a few screwdriver. Can you guess the obvious joke here? :P

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#1057 Offline Alyska

Alyska
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,547 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 04:27 PM

Doesn't work on wood!

Dovahkiin- I was thinking more about how much of the Titanic had crashed through to the inside. I mean, given the height of the TARDIS exterior, if you were to look at the whole thing from the outside it just wouldn't work. You couldn't see most of the front of a gigantic ship disappearing into a police box. 

But yeah, it's also improbable that the TARDIS wouldn't have just been forcefully knocked aside.

#1058 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 09:09 PM

In other news, scientists found a planet a while back, 55 Cancri e, made (we estimate) 80% of diamonds.MIDNIGHT.

#1059 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 486 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 10:45 PM

Let's not go there so it's a paradox. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

#1060 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 634 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 10:59 PM

but...I like paradoxes D:

76561198084895102.png

probably.

#1061 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 486 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 02:48 PM

But I said to make it a paradox. :D (look up faction paradox on the Tardis Wiki, (no link, has forums) and you'll see why I joined Paradox In LEGO Universe. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

#1062 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 08:15 AM

There was just someone in the pokemon musical called Rose. Rose, I fought you where in Pete's World. Not White Unova.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#1063 Offline -Toa Lhikevikk-

-Toa Lhikevikk-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,513 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 04:20 PM

Let's not go there so it's a paradox. :P

My not wanting to go there has less to do with wanting to create a paradox so much as not wanting to get possessed and be forced to repeat every word I hear. :P

Posted Image

#1064 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 634 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 12:06 AM

I'm still wondering what the heck that thing was.

76561198084895102.png

probably.

#1065 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 12:54 PM

I hope it wasnt a cyberplanner. howcanthatevenberightlikesrsly,nomakeysense

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#1066 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 03:11 PM

It was the Midnight Entity, and it wanted to play a game...

#1067 Offline Alyska

Alyska
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,547 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 04:25 PM

Anyone else watched the Comic Con vids? There's a hilarious one of Matt going undercover in a creepy Simpsons mask and getting rejected by every fan he tries to talk to. Poor guy.

#1068 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 486 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 11:19 PM

What? So that shows me no one can tell someone by their voice, even if they're talking to Matt Smith. I'll watch these tomorrow.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

#1069 Offline Alyska

Alyska
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,547 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 04:55 AM

Well, to be fair, he was faking a not-too-shabby American accent at the same time.

#1070 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 08:54 PM

Well, to be fair, he was faking a not-too-shabby American accent at the same time.

I wanted him to rip that Simpsons mask off in front of the billboard.I also want the COMIC-CON EXCLUSIVE TRAILER for the 50th Special that Moffat is blackmailing people into not putting on the internet at on because if you weren't rich and lucky enough to be there, he doesn't care about you. >.>

#1071 Offline Alyska

Alyska
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,547 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 08:05 AM

Totally agree on the mask rip thing, although I was thinking he should worm his way into the outskirts of a group of fans then do it. I was so hoping he would do that and then just cackle and run away.

As for the 50th... I don't understand all the fuss, really. If it was spoilerish enough to be worth protecting, then I don't want to see it. If it's not particularly spoilerish, then it doesn't really matter who sees it, does it? Don't know whether it was Moff's decision, or the BBC's, or whatever, and I can understand the sentiment behind it, but at the same time, I think a lot of people ( fans and BBC employees alike) are making a huge deal out of what should have just been a nice little sneak preview for those who were able to be there.

#1072 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 01:59 PM

Totally agree on the mask rip thing, although I was thinking he should worm his way into the outskirts of a group of fans then do it. I was so hoping he would do that and then just cackle and run away.

As for the 50th... I don't understand all the fuss, really. If it was spoilerish enough to be worth protecting, then I don't want to see it. If it's not particularly spoilerish, then it doesn't really matter who sees it, does it? Don't know whether it was Moff's decision, or the BBC's, or whatever, and I can understand the sentiment behind it, but at the same time, I think a lot of people ( fans and BBC employees alike) are making a huge deal out of what should have just been a nice little sneak preview for those who were able to be there.

That's just it. What about the people that wanted to see it (i.e., ME) that COULDN'T be there? What does that say to them? That's 99% of the fanbase. It's REALLY bad PR.

#1073 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 04:21 PM

I'll prefer the surprise. 

Also, I saw this lady who looked a but like Donna. o.O

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#1074 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 634 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 11:18 PM

I found a simply glorious dubstep remix of "I am the Doctor". here it is. does anyone know how to actually put the video here? 

76561198084895102.png

probably.

#1075 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2013 - 03:30 AM

I found a simply glorious dubstep remix of "I am the Doctor". here it is. does anyone know how to actually put the video here? 

I found that before you found it. :P

Also, Youtube's allowed now? Did someone wish really hard? 

Also, I made a model tardis. Tardis' are cool. I'll see if i can get a pic. 

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#1076 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2013 - 07:54 AM

Listening to it now. So far so good. =)And yes, yes they did. =P

#1077 Offline Alyska

Alyska
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,547 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2013 - 08:02 AM

Okaaaay... so apparently the 50th will be broadcast everywhere in the world at exactly the same time. Exactly the same time.

I mean, it's a nice thought and all, but that's going to be, like, 3am in my timezone...

#1078 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2013 - 08:08 AM

Hmm. Well that could be interesting, but timezones might still be an issue. I think it'd be like 1 PM for me, so not a big problem, but...

#1079 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,186 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2013 - 10:58 AM

Exactly the same time?!? Didn't we learn from the Lost series finale?

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#1080 Offline Ice the Great

Ice the Great
  • Members

• 861 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2013 - 01:08 PM

Okaaaay... so apparently the 50th will be broadcast everywhere in the world at exactly the same time. Exactly the same time.

I mean, it's a nice thought and all, but that's going to be, like, 3am in my timezone...

Remember, everyone think "Doctor" right at the very beginning, and we can beat the Master.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users