Doctor Who. Official!

I bet the regenertion music shall be Wake Up from Rings Of Akhaten.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Maybe the tune, if that, but I doubt it. They're probably going to have Murray Gold compose something brand-new, and it'll likely blow our minds with it's epicness.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

On the subject of it's run time, and whether it would achieve "feature film" status, I recall reading someone saying about the lack of a theatrical run? Over hear in Britain, I believe that on the night itself, we can go and see it in cinemas up and down the country. I know it's not much of a "run" and will not be in every cinema, but it gives something to look at and ponder over when it comes to how long it is going to be...

Well seeing as my old stories are in the archives, and don't see to be reachable, there isn't much for me to put here right now. So hope you are having a good day, and try not to fall into any trans-dimensional portals I guess. Lastly, to round things off with a quote:
"Ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

On the subject of it's run time, and whether it would achieve "feature film" status, I recall reading someone saying about the lack of a theatrical run? Over hear in Britain, I believe that on the night itself, we can go and see it in cinemas up and down the country. I know it's not much of a "run" and will not be in every cinema, but it gives something to look at and ponder over when it comes to how long it is going to be...

Considering the occasion, and he sheer amount of epic, I'd be disappointed with anything less than 90 minutes. 2 hours would be better, but it'll still be just as packed. One of the things I like about DW, it's very compact. They can fit so much into such little time... But then, they DO know a thing or two about time, don't they?

I want to break in to Demons Run. Heh heh... Geronimo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I say Allons-y whenever the year 3-4s come for lunch at school. Allons-y.

Can I have a fez for Christmas? Pretty please? With a jammy dodger on top?

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

So when people 12-14 come in, you say let's go there? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So when people 12-14 come in, you say let's go there? :P

No, I say Allons-y then leave the dinner hall and go out to the playground. :P

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

And yet Allons-y still means let's go there. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

quick theory: the TARDIS isn't bigger on the inside. now before you start screaming at me, just hear my theory out. What if the Tardis, is actually just as big as the inside, but the Police box is the only tangible part of it, and then being the anchor in the physical world. when you see or step into the tardis, you pass through a gate-way of sorts that allows you to interact with it. that would explain why the Weeping Angels in blink were so close when they shouldn't really be able to be seen.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

So, the TARDIS exterior basically just functions as a doorframe for a portal to another dimension? Interesting.

That would imply that through the door of the TARDIS was the only way to access this other dimension, though, whereas the episode with the Space Titanic crashing into it supports the idea of it being a physical space inside the box. Then again, that scene is problematic no matter which way you look at it.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

...I wonder if theres an actual Thickania somewhere in the universe. Also, Gallifrey is a real place. Its in Canada.

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

That's suprising.

EDIT: lat post, so I changed it to be relevant,

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I got straight 5's on Sats so I can get a reward. I'm thinking sonic screwdriver. Also, when my class we're doing woodwork for DT, they had a few screwdriver. Can you guess the obvious joke here? :P

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Doesn't work on wood!

Dovahkiin- I was thinking more about how much of the Titanic had crashed through to the inside. I mean, given the height of the TARDIS exterior, if you were to look at the whole thing from the outside it just wouldn't work. You couldn't see most of the front of a gigantic ship disappearing into a police box.

But yeah, it's also improbable that the TARDIS wouldn't have just been forcefully knocked aside.

But I said to make it a paradox. :D (look up faction paradox on the Tardis Wiki, (no link, has forums) and you'll see why I joined Paradox In LEGO Universe. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

There was just someone in the pokemon musical called Rose. Rose, I fought you where in Pete's World. Not White Unova.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I hope it wasnt a cyberplanner. howcanthatevenberightlikesrsly,nomakeysense

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

What? So that shows me no one can tell someone by their voice, even if they're talking to Matt Smith. I'll watch these tomorrow.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Well, to be fair, he was faking a not-too-shabby American accent at the same time.

I wanted him to rip that Simpsons mask off in front of the billboard.I also want the COMIC-CON EXCLUSIVE TRAILER for the 50th Special that Moffat is blackmailing people into not putting on the internet at on because if you weren't rich and lucky enough to be there, he doesn't care about you. >.>

Totally agree on the mask rip thing, although I was thinking he should worm his way into the outskirts of a group of fans then do it. I was so hoping he would do that and then just cackle and run away.

As for the 50th... I don't understand all the fuss, really. If it was spoilerish enough to be worth protecting, then I don't want to see it. If it's not particularly spoilerish, then it doesn't really matter who sees it, does it? Don't know whether it was Moff's decision, or the BBC's, or whatever, and I can understand the sentiment behind it, but at the same time, I think a lot of people ( fans and BBC employees alike) are making a huge deal out of what should have just been a nice little sneak preview for those who were able to be there.

Totally agree on the mask rip thing, although I was thinking he should worm his way into the outskirts of a group of fans then do it. I was so hoping he would do that and then just cackle and run away.

As for the 50th... I don't understand all the fuss, really. If it was spoilerish enough to be worth protecting, then I don't want to see it. If it's not particularly spoilerish, then it doesn't really matter who sees it, does it? Don't know whether it was Moff's decision, or the BBC's, or whatever, and I can understand the sentiment behind it, but at the same time, I think a lot of people ( fans and BBC employees alike) are making a huge deal out of what should have just been a nice little sneak preview for those who were able to be there.

That's just it. What about the people that wanted to see it (i.e., ME) that COULDN'T be there? What does that say to them? That's 99% of the fanbase. It's REALLY bad PR.

I'll prefer the surprise.

Also, I saw this lady who looked a but like Donna. o.O

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I found a simply glorious dubstep remix of "I am the Doctor". here it is. does anyone know how to actually put the video here?

I found that before you found it. :P

Also, Youtube's allowed now? Did someone wish really hard?

Also, I made a model tardis. Tardis' are cool. I'll see if i can get a pic.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Okaaaay... so apparently the 50th will be broadcast everywhere in the world at exactly the same time. Exactly the same time.

I mean, it's a nice thought and all, but that's going to be, like, 3am in my timezone...