Doctor Who. Official!

Am I the only persone who doesn't want to see the trailer? Like, spoilers. Yup. Never watch a trailer for a movie/tv show/whatever. Just ruins it.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Okaaaay... so apparently the 50th will be broadcast everywhere in the world at exactly the same time. Exactly the same time.

I mean, it's a nice thought and all, but that's going to be, like, 3am in my timezone...

Remember, everyone think "Doctor" right at the very beginning, and we can beat the Master.

This.

Am I the only persone who doesn't want to see the trailer? Like, spoilers. Yup. Never watch a trailer for a movie/tv show/whatever. Just ruins it.

Same here.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Comic con.

Also, I got Volume 2-4 of the 9th doctor on Dvd today at a carboot sale. Only £1.50. Pretty good huh? Now I need to figure out how it works...

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

in no particular order...Matt Smith, David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul Mcgann, Sylvester McCoy, Colin Baker, Peter Davison, Tom Baker, Jon Pertwee, and William Hartnell. you can't just simply choose your favorite Doctor. they're all the same person.

edit: crazy theory again. What if the Doctor's name is actually "Doctor"? My theory is that every time-lord isn't named at birth, and picks himself a name, then gives it a meaning. The Doctor named himself Doctor, gave it the meaning "a man that helps people", and set out. this would explain why some cultures think that "Doctor" means great warrior, while others think it's a medicine man. of course, I've only started on series 7 so feel free to correct me on any of these aspects, such as a scene where he is an infant and someone says something like "oh my child, Doctor"

Edited by Dovahkiin

Previously known as Aiwendil.

I always find that trailers never give enough away to be spoilers. They wet the appetite.

in no particular order...Matt Smith, David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul Mcgann, Sylvester McCoy, Colin Baker, Peter Davison, Tom Baker, Jon Pertwee, and William Hartnell. you can't just simply choose your favorite Doctor. they're all the same person. edit: crazy theory again. What if the Doctor's name is actually "Doctor"? My theory is that every time-lord isn't named at birth, and picks himself a name, then gives it a meaning. The Doctor named himself Doctor, gave it the meaning "a man that helps people", and set out. this would explain why some cultures think that "Doctor" means great warrior, while others think it's a medicine man. of course, I've only started on series 7 so feel free to correct me on any of these aspects, such as a scene where he is an infant and someone says something like "oh my child, Doctor"

Possible. Though, I heard a crazier theory. What if Gallifreyan, without the TARDIS translation matrix making us hear it in English, sounds like music, and the show's theme song is his name?

Edited by Ice the Great

So the Doctor's name is Badabudumbadumdumbadum Dumbadum Doo-weee-ooooo-woooo-oooooooooo.

I'm just trying to imagine River whispering that gently into The Doctor's ear with a straight face...

Hahaha. I don't think so.

I looked it up. I cheated. I looked in the book of spoilers.

And I can tell you, it ain't that.

:afro: :afro: :afro: 

TELL US. TELL USSS.

Also, is it me or is the Racnoss' screaming ''MY CHILDREENNNNN'' Absolutely hilarious?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Bet its something like: Yabba Dabba Diboda BanbambamdoOooOooOooooooOooOo

Try saying that with a straight face!

EDIT: TRELO'S GONE INSANE! HEELP!

*taptaptaptap*

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Possible. Though, I heard a crazier theory. What if Gallifreyan, without the TARDIS translation matrix making us hear it in English, sounds like music, and the show's theme song is his name?

his name would change nearly every series then.

It DOES. Every new Doctor has had a slightly different variant of the theme song. Listen to Ten's opening, then Eleven's. :P

So the Doctor's name is Badabudumbadumdumbadum Dumbadum Doo-weee-ooooo-woooo-oooooooooo.

I'm just trying to imagine River whispering that gently into The Doctor's ear with a straight face...

Takes practice, but it can happen. I say many funny things in a straight face.

Am I the only one that thinks that the Sontarans and Skrall are rsther alike?

Also: originally the Doctor's Name was to be revealed in the 1993 thing, befoire they changed the script (and then cancelled it anyways)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Am I the only one that thinks that the Sontarans and Skrall are rsther alike?

Also: originally the Doctor's Name was to be revealed in the 1993 thing, befoire they changed the script (and then cancelled it anyways)

Clone race of elite warriors heck-bent on conquering the known world? Yea, I think they might be. I wanna tell a Skrall that I'm the clever one and he's the potato one now. :D

Edited by Ice the Great

the first time in "smith and jones" when I saw a judoon in it's helmet, I thought of daft punk :)

it wasn't a Judoon, that were those rhino thingies. those were the bodyguards.

You mean the Slabs?Also, while I was waiting for my dad to get out of his doctor's appointment today, I thought of something... what would happen if the Doctor met Voporak, or found the Vahi?

4am my time... well, I suppose I was gonna be up by 4:30 anyway, so I'll give it a shot...

There's a lot of talk about a female Doctor at the moment. I'd like to see Dawn French take the role. That would be excellent.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Stormageddon for 12th Doctor!

omg ples

but wouldn't that be an awfully odd paradox for the 11th doctor to have babysitted a future incarnation of his? :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.