Doctor Who. Official!

So... Sunday, 7PM, BBC1, the next Doctor will be revealed! Yipeeeeeee!

YAY! what time on BBCA?

Stormageddon for 12th Doctor!

omg ples

but wouldn't that be an awfully odd paradox for the 11th doctor to have babysitted a future incarnation of his? :P

yes, also very funny.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So... Sunday, 7PM, BBC1, the next Doctor will be revealed! Yipeeeeeee!

YAY! what time on BBCA?

The transmission will be live. It's 7PM UTC, 2PM EDT, 11AM PDT, et cetera, et cetera. All simulcast.

nonononoonoo, much too chaotic.

Chaotic... but a LOT of fun. I might even write that as a Short Story here on BZP. :D

So apparently the Doctor Who crew have been using "Houdini" as a code name for whoever's going to play the 12th Doctor. What do you guys think? Is it just a random nickname, or is it more? Maybe a hint at what the actors done before, like a Houdini movie?

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

You do realize Who and Houdini sound alike at the beginning right?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

You do realize Who and Houdini sound alike at the beginning right?

Yeah, but I don't think that's it.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Looked up what else he's done and OH MAN THE HINT. He was apparently in World War Z as an unnamed doctor working for an organization called WHO.HAHA.Coincidence or not, that is amazing.I'm definitely willing to give him a shot and am looking forward to seeing an older Doctor in action.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Sweet news! Can't wait!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Looked up what else he's done and OH MAN THE HINT. He was apparently in World War Z as an unnamed doctor working for an organization called WHO.HAHA.Coincidence or not, that is amazing.I'm definitely willing to give him a shot and am looking forward to seeing an older Doctor in action.~|ET|~

That's how Moffat does stuff... odd hints that make no sense until later.

Meh, both Freema Aygeman and Karen Gillian had roles on the show before going on to be Martha and Amy. And in the old series Colin Baker played a part in Doctor Who before going on to be the Doctor himself. So its not really that unusual

yeah.

It has occurred to me that they haven't used the 2010 Daleks since their introduction.....

They have, look closer in Asylum. The Supreme, Strategist, and some Drones were in the parliament, along with some in the asylum.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Ah, I see.

It also occurs to me that this year is the latest time point in Dimensions in Time. And so much has changed in Albert Square to make that special totally inaccurate! Both Pauline and Kathy are dead, for one thing. And the Queen Vic was rebuilt. But at least Sharon's there at the right time....

~ CHTrilogy

So I went to the science museum today and they had radio controlled inflatable daleks for £35. I just got a K-9 keyring instead. B^D

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Radio Controlled. Inflatable. Daleks.

I need these. Pictures?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Should be on the science muesum webstite.

http://www.giftzone.co.uk/image/cache/dr-who-rc-dalek-2-500x500.jpg

I had a ago and I was terrible. :P

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Should be on the science muesum webstite. http://www.giftzone.co.uk/image/cache/dr-who-rc-dalek-2-500x500.jpg I had a ago and I was terrible. :P

I want one of those. Like, right now.

metroid.gif

Should be on the science muesum webstite.

http://www.giftzone.co.uk/image/cache/dr-who-rc-dalek-2-500x500.jpg

I had a ago and I was terrible. :P

I love it. Do they come in other colours?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Don't think so. But I would love that... someone buy it and then play WITH IT AT NEXT YEARS COMIC CON WOOO

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I'm slowly learning to play I Am The Doctor, on Saxophone and Clarinet.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Cipaldi will DEFINITLY have ot earn my support as the doctor, I thought there would be a old guy sometime.

Question though, what about John Hurt? I thought he was going to play the un-doctor doctor in the upcoming 50th? I bet Moffat will come up with some way in which to make it that the bad doctor never really happend or something.

What do you guys think?

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

We need to have a steady conversation here In most of NOvember.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

That's probably what they're going for, considering Eleven had an outfit reminiscent of the old series for the second half of Series 7, and they went with an old-style opening and TARDIS and such. =P

stuff like "do you like my username?" should probably go in a status post.

anyways, Peter Capaldi is old, but I like it. the recent doctors have been too young. Now don't get me wrong, I loved all of them but they didn't have that classic feel. I think that Peter Capaldi will hopefully bring something like that back to the series.

Previously known as Aiwendil.