• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Doctor Who. Official!

Doctor who Sci-fi Time travel

• Please log in to reply
1563 replies to this topic

#1561 Offline Toa of Gallifrey

Toa of Gallifrey
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 11-March 11
  • 443 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2015 - 08:24 AM

Spoiler

"Now what will come out of this? A new mask of power? Some tooth-claw creature? A Matoran marching band?" - Lewa, The Final Battle

"Nothing is more important than my egomania!" - Clara Oswald, Deep Breath

"I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES!" - James, The Fortune Hunters

3DS FC: 2681-0566-5359

#1562 Offline Iaredios

Iaredios
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 10-April 07
  • 1,482 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2015 - 05:45 AM

I bet no one here can guess which doctor I liked the most. :lol:

I got in at said Doctor (and missed a good chunk of the first season and first few episodes of the second episodes), and haven't seen the 9th Doctor. i have heard good things about that Doctor season(s?), y'all think I should watch it? I found a used DVD/Blu-Ray case of it at a store nearby.

PM me if you have Europa Universalis IV , or Crusader Kings II.

iaredios_sig_2_edit.jpg

YOVTVBE-------STEAM-------DEVIANT ART

#1563 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 20-July 07
  • 2,966 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 23 2015 - 08:06 AM

Definitely, 9 is fantastic. He only had one season so there's not much to get through, and apart from some fart jokes everything was pretty solid and at least entertaining, and some of his episodes are definitely among the best of revival, Dalek and The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances in particular. It's also got a bit of a different feel to it than the following seasons 'cause the show was still finding its legs and they used weird camera filters and some interesting music choices, so it could be entertaining just to see the differences. Eccleston is an amazing actor, too. His season is on Netflix, if you use that.

Edited by Pomegranate, Jan 23 2015 - 08:08 AM.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#1564 Offline TurteX

TurteX
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 09-March 13
  • 64 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2015 - 12:45 PM

Eccleston is for sure a good Doctor. His season may not be the best, but it's definitly worth watching if you like Doctor Who. And as Pomegranate mentioned this season has some extremely good episodes, like those he mentioned.

-  :t: :u: :r: :t: :e: :x:

Check out my photostream at Flickr!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users