Green Beast

flameman

i't been a while since i posted something here, anyway here's my new MOC, it's a big green monstrous beast, I actually started making this about 3 months ago and then the wip was abandoned cause i can't find some good head design, and then last week i suddeny found some good use of metru torso like you can see in the image, i tried to modified it a little and ta daaagreen_beast.jpg_thumb.jpgGallery hereany comments and/or criticism are welcomed :)Edit: Image thumbnailed due to file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB.Click on the thumbnail to view the original image..-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

wow that is amazing. i think your really good at mocingamazing the way it conveys a beast along with the use of the tusks on the head gives it a nice touch of ferocity.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

pfftwueurghdidn't expect that - this thing looks surprisingly organic and life-like. A bit like a cross between a wild boar and a mole. Anyway I love the design, the tusks too are well-chosen and bring the moc together. Maybe some mouth articulation couldn't go amiss, but apart from that little detail this looks just about right.

sigpic2.png

Oh, man, that head. I am digging that head. The joints used as ears, the torso used as a mouth, the tusks ... really nice. I also like the fact that you used that Zaktan head/spine on the back of it. Those things are hard to use, and it fits so well - especially on top of what appears to be a Fenrakk head. The use of the pre-bent Avtoran/Agori limbs in the double-jointed back limbs is very innovative and works very well.The length of the upper paws/claws is the only thing that I could tell you to improve. The thumb (?) is situated a little too far back, thus throwing off the proportions.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

The visorak pincers as tusks is pretty inspired, and the MOC is a whole is fantastic. The kongu Inika armour on the arms is something I also like a lot, just particularly satisfying to the build I guess. I'd like to come up with a good piece of constructive critiscism, but the best I can find is that the red pins in the tail would be better replaced with black ones. But that's really a very minor fault.A pretty much perfect MOC there.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

DAT HEADIt's so awesomeIn all seriousness, the Green Beast is an epic MOC. It looks extremely lifelike. The legs are incredible, and the body is outstanding. I don't the the front feet do well on it, though.By the way, what is it? It looks like a cross between an elephant and a dragon.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

wow that is amazing. i think your really good at mocingamazing the way it conveys a beast along with the use of the tusks on the head gives it a nice touch of ferocity.

Thanks, those hole in metru torso were handy

pfftwueurghdidn't expect that - this thing looks surprisingly organic and life-like. A bit like a cross between a wild boar and a mole. Anyway I love the design, the tusks too are well-chosen and bring the moc together. Maybe some mouth articulation couldn't go amiss, but apart from that little detail this looks just about right.

lol a mole ? i didn't see any similarities between this beast and a mole :???: ,and about that mouth i can't find any way to modified it, that metru torso part already look like an opened mouth to me so i just let it that way, thanks anyway

Oh, man, that head. I am digging that head. The joints used as ears, the torso used as a mouth, the tusks ... really nice. I also like the fact that you used that Zaktan head/spine on the back of it. Those things are hard to use, and it fits so well - especially on top of what appears to be a Fenrakk head. The use of the pre-bent Avtoran/Agori limbs in the double-jointed back limbs is very innovative and works very well.The length of the upper paws/claws is the only thing that I could tell you to improve. The thumb (?) is situated a little too far back, thus throwing off the proportions.

thanks about that mouth and tusks, but i don't understand which joint that you refer as ear, i never really make any ears there :P and yeah thanks about that piraka spine too, if you see my gallery you'll see several other MOCs of mine are also using piraka spine too, the fenrakk head didn't actually fit really well, i have to put extra force to connect it there, as the material for fenrakk head piece is more flexible than the other part so i just force it to fit there, if i move the MOC too much that part will likely came off from the connection, thanks anywaybtw those aren't thumbs, i meant them to be some sort of additional spike on the back of his front legs :P

This is amazing. I like how you layered Bionicle onto some HF, and the realistic eyes, and the Zaktan spine. However, the front paws need some work.

uhm you're talking about the front legs right ? since the only specific HF parts i use are the long black limb parts(i don't know how to say it, the one in front legs) and one HF armor piece on his back (see image in my gallery), thanks anyway.

The visorak pincers as tusks is pretty inspired, and the MOC is a whole is fantastic. The kongu Inika armour on the arms is something I also like a lot, just particularly satisfying to the build I guess. I'd like to come up with a good piece of constructive critiscism, but the best I can find is that the red pins in the tail would be better replaced with black ones. But that's really a very minor fault.A pretty much perfect MOC there.

i got to make make some good use of the second kongu i got last birthday right :P, thanks, about that red pin, i was running out of black pins so.., yeah i know it suck

Aggh! It's a dragon!Well...if you'd add wings to it, then it would be.Other than that, I'm digging the whole moc, the way you managed to make everything work together.Just give it wings so it can be a dragon.Pwease.

LOL, thanks, next time i make another beast i'll remember to give some wings

DAT HEADIt's so awesomeIn all seriousness, the Green Beast is an epic MOC. It looks extremely lifelike. The legs are incredible, and the body is outstanding. I don't the the front feet do well on it, though.By the way, what is it? It looks like a cross between an elephant and a dragon.

what is it ? it's a uhm.. beast ?i didn't really based it on anything in real life, so i don't know either, actually in the start i was planning to make something like jinouga from the monster hunter game, that's why i make the front legs and chest so big, thanks for commenting anyway :)