Ultimate Set Checklist

Ektris

• 4 weeks later...

Whoa, if I had that when the sets were still being released, I totally would have used that! Well done!

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Well, I actually went and filled this out, due to boredom. Only for the main sets, though.set_checklist.jpg_thumb.jpgAll those green boxes, 211 distinct sets. If I'm not a fan I don't know who is. :P~B~

Edited by Ballom

Wow, I actually have nearly all of these other than the "accessory" kits. I'm actually currently working on getting all of the minor/non-canon promo sets from 2005-2008. As far as the Krana go, when/where were those hard plastic Krana-Kal released? I don't ever remember hearing about them. What about the Gahlok-Va Krana (purple). When were variant colors created for those? I feel so ignorant now.- :t::l::h:

101!The thing is: I have 2 Sidoraks, 3 Reidaks, AND I can build some of those collectibles from 2006.I did count the seperate Piraka you could make outta the set of Irnakk.I even say I have every set from 2006. (I don't really count the Matoran or Playsets, even though I really should.)This is pretty cool!EDIT: 2 Krana and 1 Kraata.

Edited by Pantera

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hello there topic of mine. Let my inactivity get the better of me...

Wow, I actually have nearly all of these other than the "accessory" kits. I'm actually currently working on getting all of the minor/non-canon promo sets from 2005-2008. As far as the Krana go, when/where were those hard plastic Krana-Kal released? I don't ever remember hearing about them. What about the Gahlok-Va Krana (purple). When were variant colors created for those? I feel so ignorant now.- :t: :l: :h:
The hard plastic KK were Proto Squad exclusives just like the VMKK. The dark purple ones were I THINK just variants that could be found in Krana packs besides the regular purple ones. There's been enough pics of them through the years to show that there are in fact two distinct shades of all 8 types that I included them.Also really sorry about not having the Kanohi list yet. Again. Should go remind one of the people helping me with it to get back to me...~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Great news! The Kanohi list is now live! :D

checklist_kanohi_small.jpg

I'd like to extend a huuuge thanks to Ballom and Swert for helping me with the Kanohi Nuva. Getting those done to a point I liked is what was taking so long before I completely forgot about this. :PA lot of these are actual set photos instead of stock photos, but I did my best to get as many of the latter as possible and at least make the ones of a similar theme look like they go together. I just hope nobody's confused by some of the organizational choices. I also left plenty of room for removing/adding any Misprints some people think shouldn't/should be there.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Great news! The Kanohi list is now live! :biggrin:

I'd like to extend a huuuge thanks to Ballom and Swert for helping me with the Kanohi Nuva. Getting those done to a point I liked is what was taking so long before I completely forgot about this. :PA lot of these are actual set photos instead of stock photos, but I did my best to get as many of the latter as possible and at least make the ones of a similar theme look like they go together. I just hope nobody's confused by some of the organizational choices. I also left plenty of room for removing/adding any Misprints some people think shouldn't/should be there.~|ET|~

Your missing the copper and dark chrome ones of the Mata masks. I think thats it though

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Your missing the copper and dark chrome ones of the Mata masks. I think thats it though
No, they're there... Seventh row down. Granted the gold used there isn't the most accurate.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Nice work ET! I'm loving this list, but it's just making me want all of them. :PDid you happen to include Karzahni's "Mutated Olisi"? I don't know if you left it out on purpose or not so....~Gravity

Nice work ET! I'm loving this list, but it's just making me want all of them. :PDid you happen to include Karzahni's "Mutated Olisi"? I don't know if you left it out on purpose or not so....~Gravity
No, I purposefully chose to leave it off. Because it is composed of multiple pieces it's not really a mask.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Oh hello there topic of mine. Let my inactivity get the better of me...
Wow, I actually have nearly all of these other than the "accessory" kits. I'm actually currently working on getting all of the minor/non-canon promo sets from 2005-2008. As far as the Krana go, when/where were those hard plastic Krana-Kal released? I don't ever remember hearing about them. What about the Gahlok-Va Krana (purple). When were variant colors created for those? I feel so ignorant now.- :t: :l: :h:
The hard plastic KK were Proto Squad exclusives just like the VMKK. The dark purple ones were I THINK just variants that could be found in Krana packs besides the regular purple ones. There's been enough pics of them through the years to show that there are in fact two distinct shades of all 8 types that I included them.Also really sorry about not having the Kanohi list yet. Again. Should go remind one of the people helping me with it to get back to me...~|ET|~
Weird, I swear I never heard of the hard plastic KK. I really wish those would show up on ebay or something. I'd buy them in a heartbeat.Wow, I think the only Kanohi I'm missing are the Copper Komau, Platinum Avohkii (obviously), and a few of the noble misprints. - :t::l::h:

Ah, you finished putting together the Kanohi list! Glad to see it finished. ^_^~B~
Ayup. Thanks for the help. ^_^
why are there two krika masks? and two veson masks?
Because they were available in two colors. Besides Vezon, the Vezon-style Ignika came as shoulder pads with Maxilos. And silver versions of Krika's mask were used as armor in the Thornatus V9.Which reminds me I should probably update my own list to reflect that I own multiples for the silver Avohkii and gunmetal Ignika. Totally spaced on remembering those were armor when filling out the list, heh.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

• 2 weeks later...
101!The thing is: I have 2 Sidoraks, 3 Reidaks, AND I can build some of those collectibles from 2006.I did count the seperate Piraka you could make outta the set of Irnakk.I even say I have every set from 2006. (I don't really count the Matoran or Playsets, even though I really should.)This is pretty cool!EDIT: 2 Krana and 1 Kraata.
That wouldn't really count then.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Awesome, I used these in my sig. A checklist of the books, CD's and other Bionicle media stuff would be useful by the way, wouldn't it? :)
Hmmmm. That is an interseting idea. When I get some free time (and remember haha) I'll look into it. It'll probably be after the other collectibles, though, since those should be pretty easy to finish. I just need to get to them.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiousity, are you planning on doing a Kanoka list? I know they weren't anywhere near as "collectible" as the other collectibles, but I figured it'd be worth asking.Edit: I finally had the spare time to fill out the checklists. I'm actually quite proud of my results:Sets: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TLH/Checklists/bionicle_set_checklist.pngKanohi: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TLH/Checklists/kanohi_checklist.pngKrana: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TLH/Checklists/krana_checklist.png- :t: :l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

• 11 months later...

This list is awesome!

I just found this today, so pardon me if I'm a little late.

Now for the real fun: try track down all of the 42 kraata colors! :drool:

But honestly, I think this list is fine the way it is! Great job!

Seems legit.

comet.jpg

Who wants to play Kolhii?