• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toys 'R' Us BOGO Sale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,525 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 02:14 PM

Today through Saturday, February 25th, Toys 'R' Us is having a Buy-One-Get-One 50% off sale on almost all LEGO sets and board games. Friends, Mindstorms, and Star Wars are excluded from the sale. If you've been thinking about picking up some of the new sets, this is a good opportunity!

View the full article

#2 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-January 07
  • 595 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 03:48 PM

Sweet. Hope I can get to edmonton this saturday. I can pick up the new hero factory breakout winter sets cheap. Question does it stop directly on saturday or is saturday the last day the sale is on. Cause saturday is the only day I would be able to go.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

Friend Code- 0216-0827-9119

#3 Offline Binary Code

Binary Code
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 06-November 07
  • 3,657 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 05:52 PM

One of these times they'll forget to exclude Star Wars, I'm sure of it!See, I can be an optimist...10100110 BC 01001010

#4 Offline GeluNumber1

GeluNumber1
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 25-August 09
  • 914 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 06:09 PM

I bought two CM6 today; now I've completed my collection. Thank goddness for TRU BOGOs.
Posted Image
Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users