Review: Scourge Of The Visorak

Repicheep - Toa of Irony

Howdy folks! At long last, the BZPower forums are back online. And to celebrate, you're all in for a treat. Starting today, Scourge of the Visorak will be updating as often as possible, daily if I can manage. You can read the epic here. So anyway, the original Scourge of the Visorak was the very first story I ever wrote. At the time, it was one of my greatest accomplishments, and I proudly put in on the internet for all to see. Now, several years later, I looked back and see just how far I had to go. In the years since, my stories have grown to new levels of imagination and ingenuity, and I've learned a few things about telling a story. So, this past year, I took it upon myself to rewrite my original epic tale, so as to fit in with the rest of my works, in terms of both quality and world-building. If this is your first time visiting Huna Nui, be prepared for action, tragedy, romance, and high adventure. But, if you've already read the original, fear not. You're in for a treat as well, as I have made some significant changes, in both the story and the characters. So sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the ride. And please post your thoughts below, no matter how insignificant they may seem. Any and all comments are appreciated.

Edited by Repicheep - Toa of Irony

Sorry for the hold-up, folks. This past weekend was crazy busy. I think I'll change the update schedule to as often as possible. Anyway, enjoy the new chapter.

Apologies for not doing this sooner, buddy: whoever came up with this version of posting needs to switch it back to the original version so I can finish up reposting sooner. <_< [/endminirant] While I've been following the story on DA, I'll be watching here too ... and not giving the story away. Can't spoil everyone else, hmm? ;P -Inferna

Apologies for not doing this sooner, buddy: whoever came up with this version of posting needs to switch it back to the original version so I can finish up reposting sooner. <_< [/endminirant] While I've been following the story on DA, I'll be watching here too ... and not giving the story away. Can't spoil everyone else, hmm? ;P -Inferna

Thanks Inferna. Anyway, gave you all a new chapter today. Go have fun, kids! Edited by Repicheep - Toa of Irony

• 2 months later...

*slowly enters topic, averting eyes*Um, hi guys. I've got a new chapter for you. Things have been a little...crazy around here. First, I had a round of finals, and then I had a busy Christmas, going to my uncle's for the holiday. Well, I'm back and I'll promise there'll be more Scourge of the Visorak very soon.

Edited by Repicheep - Toa of Irony

• 3 weeks later...

Bah -- sorry I haven't been here more often; life just kept getting in my way. <_<Anyway, I can't say anything that I haven't said before in regards to the story -- after all, I was being consistant with my reviews, both on the old forums and on DA -- but I noticed that your chapters seem to have double-spaces in-between paragraphs. It's a tiny thing, but you might want to consider editing it. ;)(Oh, BTW, I've added Chapter 12 to Wings -- *sees the incoming hailstorm of bricks and dives under cover*)-Inferna

• 3 weeks later...

Well, there you have it, folks. The final chapter to this tale. I hope you enjoyed your time in Huna Nui.My next big project will be rewriting my stories Unnatural and An Unnatural Journey, as these stories are also in need of some serious tweaking. I'll be hanging around the library in the mean time, so, I'll see you around.