Tng's Comics!

Axilus Prime

That last comic was like...Epic. I like how you gave him detention, and the other words that I forgot. I wonder what will happen with Soran... I can't tell if hes a bad guy or a good guy now. He knows the college credit thing is fake so maybe he gets stabbed by an evil shot thingy that only turns him evil but doesn't change his personality... I also like how you summoned all the running jokes and used it against him, and also how Kaio messed up your plan with the Kane-Ra Bull. The Toa stone thing was ironic. But my favorite thing of all was the random last panel. I actually laughed at that. Nice going again.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Soran did you catch the Execution part in all that? Also, maybe Soran can go mercenary? Do you like that idea?@Kodrak To answer your question, every piece of comedy I can get out of it. XDAlso, the last panel was a reference to the first comic, where that same Toa lands on TNG.Thanks for the comments, and I never would have been able to do these without you guys!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

(Thanks Ziko)Dark709, before the forums went down, was the most well-known & famous comic maker in AIII. He did about 300 comics, 2 1/2 movies, and made 3 or 4 variations of Chimoru. A lot of people got inspired by him.Probably the Jimi Hendrix of AIII.Pickles was actually quite smart, but his inventions always failed somehow.

not autistic

Holy Muaka. Rahkshi? Hate to ask but, am I talking at your funeral? Just kidding, Toa Power! I liked the part about the great great grand father and the too tall for the couch, it was funny. Not much I can say but I like the direction your going in for Season 2.~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Lol! That sprite was meant to be you, Akuna? I thought it was just an extra sprite you threw in!@Soran what direction would that be? XDIn my comics, people confuse directions all the time! (Thanks, you may have just inspired a joke.)

Yeah, that panel originated in one of my "newer" comics.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Comic 13, 14 were funny. I like the appearance of the "Emerald Frying Pan". Was entertaining. Not much to say about comic 13 besides the fact that it is random. The ending of comic 13 was also funny. I liked comic 14 more then 13. I like the mailman a lot. I thought his appearances in the comic were funny. The rahaga was the best part of comic 14. I also liked how you used the avohkii as a flashlight. And I also like the ending.Turaga Dume's epitaph would probably be like this,"He Lived. He Died. We Barely Cried."nice comics as usual,~Soran

Yep. Guess who the exterminator is. Thanks all of you, and I was going to abandon the Nazi Germany sub-story, but since you all like it so much I'll continue it.Due to distractions and a messed up schedule Comic 15 has been delayed. Maybe in 10 hours I can post it.

Edited by Melorussophobia

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Haha, I liked comic 15 alot. Yay, Soran and his negativity are back. I didn't even notice the Living The Suburban Life quote until Kodrak pointed it out. I liked the part where Soran freaks out about the mega-visorak-monster-thingy-with-the-name-I-forgot ate his beautiful car. Not caring anything about it eating TNG. I think my favorite character in the whole series (besides Soran) is probably the reoccuring mailman. I think its just hilarious how realistic his attitude is to most of the delivery people where I live. Like oh my gosh, Stabbington made me fail medical school? Rage-Revenge time!Nice job as usual,~Soran

The monster's called a Zivon.Lol, there were two suburban life references. The first one, and, "Not even in your dreams! I had to drain a dirt pool with a straw to afford this!"(Then again, Akino didn't actually pay him...)Your mailman gets people's names wrong? Also, why yu no post more LTSL? Thanks for the comments everyone!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Filler 1: The History of Lord Stabbington is up!Due to the increasing length of time it takes to make comics, I have decided to make fillers. Fillers are canon, but not in the direct time period of the story. And so, the first prequel!Edit: I advise you to read BZPower's Rules and Guidelines on what is inappropriate before posting comics. "Toilet humor" is forbidden under "BZPower Rules" in the first post. If it's not appropriate to post on BZPower directly, it is not appropriate to post indirectly through a comic. -Wind-

Edited by Melorussophobia

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I liked some parts of comic 16, but a lot of it was pretty random. For example, how did your mask magically transform into a Kanohi Calix? A lot of the comic was very original and was really thought out. I liked the part about the pepper and the protodites. I thought that was really thought out, and actually pretty effective. I also love the return of the delivery man. He is by far my favorite character just because of how realistic his behavior is. I am guessing Irnakk appeared from the big red button? I also liked how you made the personalities of the the Piraka from the Storyline match the personality of the Piraka in the comics. To sum everything up, Great comic but a bit confusing at some points.Keep up the good work,~Soran

To answer the inconsistency: The same energy that turned him to Inika form gave him the Calix. (though whether it is a true Calix or a Calix-shaped Hau Nuva is undecided, and never will be due to the next comic being already 75% done and with TNG out of Inika form.) The next comic has TNG with an Arthron, which he gets in a much less random way than stray Red Star lightning. Yes, Irnakk was in the prison that Vezon (who is going to be a recurring character because he never died and is just plain hilarious) foolishly opened. I particularly liked making the awkward moment near the end, where Zaktan gets thrown into the mailman's car's engines. "Mata Nui did I hit somebody?" "Yes, you did! Thank you!"Thanks for the comment!

Pk57sNJ.jpg