Tng's Comics!

Axilus Prime

Yes, I try to make references to comics by my guest stars as a thank-you for guest starring! On top of that I make them full characters who affect the plot. Thanks for the comment!P.S. If you want to see a competent villain, an actual plot other than "ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!" and treachery, you'll love the last 3 comics of Season 2!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

In this comic, I prefer to keep them limited. Otherwise, no point in having a car, Toa Powers, a mask, or any transformations. (Or fighting or anything for that matter.) Unlike some other comics, this isn't in a studio, so...ACTUAL COMBAT WOOHOO. XDZaktan Disapproval is a new running joke, since Zaktan is a "Common Sense but evil" character. (However in the next comic, Zaktan Disapproval is not used. It doesn't seem to fit since the next comic is slightly more logical than usual.)The Germany scenes aren't allowed. I had to edit out the swastikas and change some lines, as well as remove the Soviet and Taliban/Al-Qaeda scenes.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

To answer the inconsistency: The same energy that turned him to Inika form gave him the Calix. (though whether it is a true Calix or a Calix-shaped Hau Nuva is undecided, and never will be due to the next comic being already 75% done and with TNG out of Inika form.) The next comic has TNG with an Arthron, which he gets in a much less random way than stray Red Star lightning. Yes, Irnakk was in the prison that Vezon (who is going to be a recurring character because he never died and is just plain hilarious) foolishly opened.I particularly liked making the awkward moment near the end, where Zaktan gets thrown into the mailman's car's engines. "Mata Nui did I hit somebody?" "Yes, you did! Thank you!"Thanks for the comment!

Is there going to be Skrall soon?

I gotta say comic 17 and 18 were pretty funny. Although not as funny as the others. I like how ingenious Stabbington's plan is (for the first time) of actually throwing the pie in the ocean and having them go look for it. I like how you made the story sound like the Toa Mahri's adventure. I did like the 'bounty' part, I thought it was actually funny. I also liked the Karzahni part. I also liked the inclusion of Vezon, and pie is totally worth more then the mask of life. The ending was the best ending so far.Comic 18 was also pretty funny too. The first bit was pretty random. I still like the running joke of Soran and the Nui-Jaga. I also like the once again inclusion of Vezon. Icarax was by far one of the best parts of the comic. I love his lines and his attitude. Oh look, a unnamed ta-matoran who is a cheap skate that Soran used to live with... I wonder who that could be? I love the car scene when he takes his car. Was funny. And now you're mistika. I wonder whats next, Mata-Nui Robot? Nice comic as usual.Keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Nah, the sets were best in 2009 and worst in 2010, but the storyline went downhill after Bara Magna started. So....I'm sticking with the Mistika thing. No Skrall/Mata Nui Robot. @Soran Thanks! And if it was lacking in humor, wait for the HILARIOUS scene involving Stabbington and Antroz I have planned for Comic 19. And I haven't decided how to make fun of your MIY's car (WHATEVER!). But the Axalara will make an appearance...@Malignus Yup, that was the joke I had planned I mentioned to you in PM.The Makuta Arc is all planned out, and I can always squeeze in any joke I come up with! Also, Stabbington gets his REAL Karma in Comic 20...and it's not TNG beating the living Karz out of him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Hm... It's an interesting comic, some things are neat about it, that is for sure. I suggest not mixing three-shade and six-shade sprites, though. It's a bit strange on the eyes. Good luck, though!

the six shade black and silver guy was me (u probably already knew that though). It's six-shaded because its chimoru kal (credit goes to Justax-Kal). the only problem is i had to shade the mask because chimoru kal contains no masks and a trishade mask on a six-shaded matoran makes no sense whatsoever.

bBhcfWO.png

Hm... It's an interesting comic, some things are neat about it, that is for sure. I suggest not mixing three-shade and six-shade sprites, though. It's a bit strange on the eyes. Good luck, though!

the six shade black and silver guy was me (u probably already knew that though). It's six-shaded because its chimoru kal (credit goes to Justax-Kal). the only problem is i had to shade the mask because chimoru kal contains no masks and a trishade mask on a six-shaded matoran makes no sense whatsoever.
I meant in general - Not just one comic.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

I have plans for Comic 20, but there isn't enough humor to post it yet. In addition, I caught a nasty head cold and so that will delay it. It could easily take a week from now to finish it.@Malignus Thanks, I took the idea straight from the storyline, which says he is fiercely protective of all flying Rahi.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Comic 19 was impressive. I liked all the mixtures of puns and running jokes. I also liked the blatant advertising of a certain person's comics (Cough). I also liked the ending a lot. Was very mysterious... It was one of those "What will happen next!?" kind of things. Only thing I can complain about is just the text sometimes getting inside some of the people. Its hard to read sometimes. Besides that, nice job as usual.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Oh...the text getting inside the people is hard to avoid. And if I put speech bubbles, the action would be covered up. That problem isn't an easy one to fix. But as for the jokes, thanks! Yes, I advertised you in pun form. Icarax won't be the target of any confusion, as I can't think of an original way of doing that, plus the mind swap was done blatantly in front of the entire Comic Land. But there is some fun that swapping their bodies causes!Thanks, both of you, and I think my inspiration is partially coming back! (When I got this nasty cold/fever/flu thingy, my brain mostly ceased to function. I still have a horrible time right now, it cheers me up to see your comments and get new inspiration.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Alright, time for a review: Sadly I must say that the comics are getting way too predictable. The comic is always, 'someone attacks TNG, they fight back, they go through a transformation to fight in a random area like ocean or sky, and eventually they win. you need to start expanding your comics to other areas of comedy. Sometimes just random comics, like for instance your first comic. Sometimes saga/comedy, which you've been doing. and sometimes just story arcs. Try to expand your style and experiment with other types of comic styles. Also: Longer Doesn't Always Mean Better. With all of the snappy jokes you put in one extremely long comic, you could make around 20 smaller comics with the same effect. If you dwell on smaller comics, you will leave your audience in anticipation for the next comic, and your comics wouldn't be one of those 'look and leave' kind. Another thing: If you choose to expand your story, you should try to add little details that normally wouldn't be thought of, and eventually as the story moves on you show that the detail you pointed out in earlier comics, was actually something important. Don't make it too obvious or too predictable. This comic was one of the most random you've had yet, but I liked the ending. It makes you think 'what is that thing?'~Soran

Aw. I knew something seemed wrong with these comics, I just didn't know what or when it would get annoying. In the matter of general predictability, the things I have planned for Season 3 may remove that problem, or at least temporarily, or at the very least reduce it. However I'm not gonna pretend not to need a HUGE load of ideas to keep it interesting.As for the details that wouldn't really be thought of, I put one in Comic 20. See if you can find anything...strange in certain scenes. Thanks for the input, I'll continue to do this.I'm glad you liked the ending, because I thought THAT would be the predictable part above all the rest. Apparently not. (Especially the weird thing. I thought it was way too obvious.)Thanks for this comment especially, because it shows what I need to improve.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@comic 20:chirox was funny. i like how durable icarax's body is(shoulda taken it when i had tha chance. o well, still have the captain america shield i took from stephen colbert.)

norik flies by: who is this matoran?malinus: *power screams in ear and rage quits*

wow... that was a nice power scream!

bBhcfWO.png

Comic 21: What the Karz?Season 3 has begun, with double size panels so that everything will fit. Keeping with the tradition of having a short first episode, I have made this comic...well, short. The other comics will also be shorter than the Season 2 standard, due to excess length taking attention away from the jokes and plot. Tell me what you think, because this is a new direction for the series! (Not that the general tone will be entirely destroyed, just that it'll be more intricate and less complicated at the same time.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Haha, nice comic. I actually get it now. I was thinking, 'Is him breaking the fourth wall doing all of this?' Then the last panel just shot memories back into my brain. Antidermis. Your comics are now following part of the bionicle storyline? Darn you Teridax. Nice comic, I enjoyed it a lot, and nice job with making the comics shorter. Definitely is better in my opinion, since the jokes are more clearer. Keep up the good work,~Soran

Interesting... not as funny as the past comics but still good. Stabbington is such a failure at everything. I like the bigger panels, and the shorter length of comics. Alot less overwhelming then previously. Keep up the good work,~Soran

@Soran Not as funny as previous ones? Aw. Thanks anyways, and I always have the plans for Comic 23. I love rushes of inspiration.@Malignus. Yup. The whole point of Stabbington is a powerful villain with many weapons and armies, along with high intelligence, but is so incompetent, clumsy, and forgetful that he screws up all the time and occasionally defeats himself.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Yup. That character is easily annoyed, but doesn't have anger issues. Meaning the only option is to chase off what's annoying, or rage quit. I think it's difficult to chase off 3 Toa. XDAbout that...seeing as he rage quit my comics...NEXT PERSON TO MAKE A POST CLAIMING HIM GETS HIS SPRITESHEET AND BODY PARTS TO MAKE MORE POSES PLUS PERMISSION TO USE HIM IN COMICS INFINITELY!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Lol. Never said he was super awesome, the caps were a joke. He's meant to be a "cool guy" who isn't that cool past the surface, and when people realize that he rages. Apologies to everyone for the lack of comics even though they're shorter now, it's been because of internet and computer issues. I haven't been able to start yet. (Though I can churn these comics out every day when I have ideas and an hour)

Pk57sNJ.jpg