• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Tng's Comics!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

#161 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 02:29 AM

@Soran Thanks! Did you notice the irony of Vezon hating gray and black? Yes, I have seen the sprite maker and done a few for fun. However, I want him to do it. XD@Stargate I couldn't really understand what you just said...anyway, if you want to appear any time soon, you're making a walkcycle or using Rayg. Chimoru is not an option unless you are capable of making a walkcycle on your own. I have enough to deal with as it is...

#162 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 08:28 AM

@Soran Thanks! Did you notice the irony of Vezon hating gray and black? Yes, I have seen the sprite maker and done a few for fun. However, I want him to do it. XD@Stargate I couldn't really understand what you just said...anyway, if you want to appear any time soon, you're making a walkcycle or using Rayg. Chimoru is not an option unless you are capable of making a walkcycle on your own. I have enough to deal with as it is...

i was trying to say that i hav some chimoru sheets and now will be working on them to make some walkcycles and other things of that sort.i dont know if this eer got posted,but:I LOVE THESE COMIX!THEY ARE SOME OF-NO-THEY ARE THE BEST COMIX IVE READ!!!(P.S.a couple things that were not mentioned.1.larx was born from his large sword.your sword would work,as long as its gray.2.he can control rahi sometimes.3.during a full moon,he turns into a green hegehog,like my sig.thats all(also,mods,this is for tng's comix.thats why im telling him this so he can incorporaate it into his comix)

i eat your beakfast for my breakfast while you sleep...bwahahahaha! its me...
whoever wants to be in my new movie series involving mugen,just PM me and give me a very complete sprite sheet of your character.it can be any kind.(sonic,mario,dbz,bionicle,etc..)the more diversity the better.be warened, it will not be made for a while, as im waiting for more people. Also, giving me your sheet tells me i can use this character in any sprite movies/comics i choose to make, given i will as accurately as i can represent said character as well as possible.)

#163 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 01:53 AM

Wow. THE best? You sure you're not overstating? THANKS! (Don't worry, I'll make sure that doesn't go to my head.)1.Easily done, it's a deal.2.Sure, but that Nui-Jaga won't like that...3.Into a hedgehog? Mata Nui, I'm not a spriter. Go ask Chuck the Toa of Crazyness for his Sonic sprite and recolor it or give it to me and I'll do it.

#164 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 02:22 PM

ill work on it for you.thats also why i told you.ive been working on one for a long time.

whoever wants to be in my new movie series involving mugen,just PM me and give me a very complete sprite sheet of your character.it can be any kind.(sonic,mario,dbz,bionicle,etc..)the more diversity the better.be warened, it will not be made for a while, as im waiting for more people. Also, giving me your sheet tells me i can use this character in any sprite movies/comics i choose to make, given i will as accurately as i can represent said character as well as possible.)

#165 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 07:36 PM

Hey all you fans and nonfans who still moderately enjoy these comics! Contrary to what it seems, there is no hiatus, postponement, suspension, laziness, or even break-taking happening now or in the past 2 weeks! I have finished walkcycles for ALL characters in Comic 30, and am getting the final movements done. I know these movements because the script for the animated comic is ALSO completed beginning to end. So, wait patiently and a large animation will be coming your way soon!

#166 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 07:10 AM

Comic 30: The Sacking of Stabbington: Part 1 is now up! It is fully animated, and no, the animation doesn't loop. So when the comic freezes for an excessive amount of time, it is finished. I deeplinked, since only Brickshelf can contain such a GIF, and the folder is most certainly not public when I just made it a few minutes ago.So, enjoy this half of the finale, and tell me what you think!

#167 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 09:53 AM

By far this is the most awesome thing I've seen in the comics forum for a while. Was splendid animation, very smooth and everything. Only thing that was hard was some of the text went too fast. I like it a lot how it was almost like a regular comic, just animated. I liked all the jokes and everything. Nice job andkeep up the good work,~Soran

#168 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 01:41 AM

Thanks! Work is already started on the next comic, but that'll take a while. TNG's massive gun was fun to make...Each weapon will have a unique style of coming out, for more personalized...personality.(Yes, most of the characters draw their weapons at the same time. The main reason for the delay that is to come.)Please, everyone else, tell me what you think! I spent a lot of time on this!

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden, Apr 21 2012 - 01:44 AM.

#169 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,011 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2012 - 09:21 PM

Your awesomeness went up a whole new level because of that animated comic the animation is great but, may I ask what program you used to make the animation work? Was it GIMP?

#170 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2012 - 10:23 PM

@Hakann: Yes he uses gimp.When will the other half of the animated comic come out?~Soran

#171 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2012 - 11:48 PM

When I get animations for all the characters who went to the spirit chamber falling over (except Malignus, his role is different)And Kaio giving in the the pressure and being crushed by his own couches. Plus everyone drawing their weapons and attacking.And finally, sprite a Protodermis Explosion (botched Protodermis Seal) by hand. Already have an epic animation for a gun transforming out of my hand.

#172 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,011 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2012 - 12:59 AM

When I get animations for all the characters who went to the spirit chamber falling over (except Malignus, his role is differenAnd Kaio giving in the the pressure and being crushed by his own couches. Plus everyone drawing their weapons and attacking.And finally, sprite a Protodermis Explosion (botched Protodermis Seal) by hand.Already have an epic animation for a gun transforming out of my hand.

Sounds epic I can't wait to see your next comic! By the way is your arm going to transform into the gun or will it just appear in your hand?

#173 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2012 - 01:05 AM

I just lift my arm and a piece of metal rises out of my fist, which expands and transforms into a gun BIGGER than the one in my old banner. So no, my arm itself doesn't become the gun, but it does transform out of something.

#174 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2012 - 05:50 PM

who is that guy giving a thumbs up to malignus?

#175 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2012 - 03:00 AM

Sybre, AKA Kreos, AKA new PGS who will appear in something I'll make an announcement for once Soran completes the poster and I complete Comic 30 Part 2.

#176 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,011 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 25 2012 - 01:05 PM

Sybre, AKA Kreos, AKA new PGS who will appear in something I'll make an announcement for once Soran completes the poster and I complete Comic 30 Part 2.

A.K.A my weapon.

#177 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Members

• 830 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2012 - 08:10 PM

A.K.A my weapon.

also my weapon in his normal state if provoked. im notorious for beating ppl with other ppl.

--:k::u::a::n:

kuanidcard.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome.

#178 Offline Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2012 - 10:36 PM

A.K.A my weapon.

also my weapon in his normal state if provoked. im notorious for beating ppl with other ppl.

I'm your weapon, Tweed?And Vezon hating grey and black?! Loser...

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#179 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 03:03 AM

Lol, should I consider that a fan comic? Also, it would be a shame to go through that downtime and have nothing to show for it..so...Comic 30: The Sacking of Stabbington: Part 2 is up! This concludes Season 3 and paves the way for my next project. The official announcement will come once I work out the kinks, get the character sheet, and Soran finishes that poster.Click the link for awesomeness, and expect awesomeness that makes that look like an ordinary comic a while later!

#180 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 03:14 AM

Wow. The animation was clean, the effects were good, and it all made sense in an insane kind of way. I like how the IQ scanner implodes because of Stabbington's stupidity. I love all the things you managed to pull off. Its hard to describe how epic that was was...Only thing you need to work on is to make sure that the text stays on screen longer. I barely was able to read through all of it and in some cases couldn't finish reading it. Other then that you did a fantastic job.~Soran

#181 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,011 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 03:40 AM

Lol, should I consider that a fan comic? Also, it would be a shame to go through that downtime and have nothing to show for it..so...Comic 30: The Sacking of Stabbington: Part 2 is up! This concludes Season 3 and paves the way for my next project. The official announcement will come once I work out the kinks, get the character sheet, and Soran finishes that poster.Click the link for awesomeness, and expect awesomeness that makes that look like an ordinary comic a while later!

I agrre with soran on everything he siad also you should make that a fan comic.

#182 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 03:44 AM

I need Boss Tweed's permission to do that, but I'll give it a permanent slot in a Fan Comics Section if he says yes! Thanks, both of you! It was quite fun, making the effects in the actual sacking. I particularly enjoyed making my axe animation and having the pillars supporting Stabbington crumble to dust. So, Soran, got that poster? No rush, of course, since I'm still working out many kinks.

#183 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Members

• 830 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 09:36 AM

@TNG: you have my permission@soran: dont listen to tph@ tph: you could end up like vezon.@TNG: you have my permission@soran: dont listen to tph@ tph: you could end up like vezon.

kuanidcard.png

OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome.

#184 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 07:12 PM

Unfortunately said post was deleted, seeing as it held a fan comic I can't imagine why. (Perhaps it was the fact that the content other than that wasn't, but...meh. Not much to say.) Mind PMing it to me?

#185 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,011 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 07:21 PM

@TNG: you have my permission@soran: dont listen to tph@ tph: you could end up like vezon.@TNG: you have my permission@soran: dont listen to tph@ tph: you could end up like vezon.

And you could end up like Krekka.

#186 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 07:35 PM

A Makuta can be absorbed by another Makuta? (And not sure what happened to Vezon, the last I checked he dumped in a few Turaga, then asked Malignus a stupid question.)

#187 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Members

• 830 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 07:36 PM

@tph: referring to animation from earlier.

kuanidcard.png

#188 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,011 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 07:36 PM

I am not a makuta but, I will absorb him anyway.

#189 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Members

• 830 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 07:40 PM

A Makuta can be absorbed by another Makuta? (And not sure what happened to Vezon, the last I checked he dumped in a few Turaga, then asked Malignus a stupid question.)

when kreos commented on me using him as a weapon and vezon being a loser for h8ing black & grey, followed by the animation.

I am not a makuta but, I will absorb him anyway.

dude, think you can handle your weight being 3 tons? you are not a makuta, so you do not have density control powers

kuanidcard.png

#190 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 07:47 PM

Whoa whoa whoa, off topic posting chain again. Take it to PM, please.

#191 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2012 - 10:33 PM

I have updated the Character Sheet and put it on the front page. Stay tuned for more...it's about time I gave you all something for your waiting...Tell me what you think, the Character Sheet qualifies as a comic, with the funny descriptions and all!

#192 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,284 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2012 - 10:54 PM

I have updated the Character Sheet and put it on the front page. Stay tuned for more...it's about time I gave you all something for your waiting...Tell me what you think, the Character Sheet qualifies as a comic, with the funny descriptions and all!

Wait, what happened to Dalek? Where did he run off to now?

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

#193 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2012 - 10:56 PM

He's not included, he was more of an annoyance in the first season. That section where giant Dalek clones in that one episode was part filler, and part reference to Dark709's first movie. I honestly don't like that character or his inclusion at all, sorry.As for where he went...YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden, May 16 2012 - 10:56 PM.

#194 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Members

• 830 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2012 - 12:23 AM

I absorbed him

kuanidcard.png

#195 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2012 - 02:40 AM

Yes, let's go with that. Tweed, got that test run finished yet? (You know what I mean.)

#196 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Members

• 830 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2012 - 03:30 PM

not yet. shhhhh...

kuanidcard.png

#197 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 05:12 PM

nice explanation for my size!though after a while, i may return to a regular size,depending on if my sprites work with me or not.

#198 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 09:43 PM

You're not returning to regular size any time soon. Your kit comes complete with all the animations you could possibly do, and I need them.

#199 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2012 - 06:52 PM

what was the difference between sorans and kaios spritesheets in season1?

#200 Offline Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2012 - 07:30 PM

what was the difference between sorans and kaios spritesheets in season1?

They had different colors and sprite kits.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users