Tng's Comics!

Axilus Prime

@Soran Thanks! Did you notice the irony of Vezon hating gray and black? Yes, I have seen the sprite maker and done a few for fun. However, I want him to do it. XD@Stargate I couldn't really understand what you just said...anyway, if you want to appear any time soon, you're making a walkcycle or using Rayg. Chimoru is not an option unless you are capable of making a walkcycle on your own. I have enough to deal with as it is...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Soran Thanks! Did you notice the irony of Vezon hating gray and black? Yes, I have seen the sprite maker and done a few for fun. However, I want him to do it. XD@Stargate I couldn't really understand what you just said...anyway, if you want to appear any time soon, you're making a walkcycle or using Rayg. Chimoru is not an option unless you are capable of making a walkcycle on your own. I have enough to deal with as it is...

i was trying to say that i hav some chimoru sheets and now will be working on them to make some walkcycles and other things of that sort.i dont know if this eer got posted,but:I LOVE THESE COMIX!THEY ARE SOME OF-NO-THEY ARE THE BEST COMIX IVE READ!!!(P.S.a couple things that were not mentioned.1.larx was born from his large sword.your sword would work,as long as its gray.2.he can control rahi sometimes.3.during a full moon,he turns into a green hegehog,like my sig.thats all(also,mods,this is for tng's comix.thats why im telling him this so he can incorporaate it into his comix)

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Wow. THE best? You sure you're not overstating? THANKS! (Don't worry, I'll make sure that doesn't go to my head.)1.Easily done, it's a deal.2.Sure, but that Nui-Jaga won't like that...3.Into a hedgehog? Mata Nui, I'm not a spriter. Go ask Chuck the Toa of Crazyness for his Sonic sprite and recolor it or give it to me and I'll do it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

ill work on it for you.thats also why i told you.ive been working on one for a long time.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Hey all you fans and nonfans who still moderately enjoy these comics! Contrary to what it seems, there is no hiatus, postponement, suspension, laziness, or even break-taking happening now or in the past 2 weeks! I have finished walkcycles for ALL characters in Comic 30, and am getting the final movements done. I know these movements because the script for the animated comic is ALSO completed beginning to end. So, wait patiently and a large animation will be coming your way soon!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Comic 30: The Sacking of Stabbington: Part 1 is now up! It is fully animated, and no, the animation doesn't loop. So when the comic freezes for an excessive amount of time, it is finished. I deeplinked, since only Brickshelf can contain such a GIF, and the folder is most certainly not public when I just made it a few minutes ago.So, enjoy this half of the finale, and tell me what you think!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

By far this is the most awesome thing I've seen in the comics forum for a while. Was splendid animation, very smooth and everything. Only thing that was hard was some of the text went too fast. I like it a lot how it was almost like a regular comic, just animated. I liked all the jokes and everything. Nice job andkeep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Thanks! Work is already started on the next comic, but that'll take a while. TNG's massive gun was fun to make...Each weapon will have a unique style of coming out, for more personalized...personality.(Yes, most of the characters draw their weapons at the same time. The main reason for the delay that is to come.)Please, everyone else, tell me what you think! I spent a lot of time on this!

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

When I get animations for all the characters who went to the spirit chamber falling over (except Malignus, his role is different)And Kaio giving in the the pressure and being crushed by his own couches. Plus everyone drawing their weapons and attacking.And finally, sprite a Protodermis Explosion (botched Protodermis Seal) by hand. Already have an epic animation for a gun transforming out of my hand.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

When I get animations for all the characters who went to the spirit chamber falling over (except Malignus, his role is differenAnd Kaio giving in the the pressure and being crushed by his own couches. Plus everyone drawing their weapons and attacking.And finally, sprite a Protodermis Explosion (botched Protodermis Seal) by hand.Already have an epic animation for a gun transforming out of my hand.

Sounds epic I can't wait to see your next comic! By the way is your arm going to transform into the gun or will it just appear in your hand?

who is that guy giving a thumbs up to malignus?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

• 2 weeks later...

Sybre, AKA Kreos, AKA new PGS who will appear in something I'll make an announcement for once Soran completes the poster and I complete Comic 30 Part 2.

A.K.A my weapon.
also my weapon in his normal state if provoked. im notorious for beating ppl with other ppl.

bBhcfWO.png

Sybre, AKA Kreos, AKA new PGS who will appear in something I'll make an announcement for once Soran completes the poster and I complete Comic 30 Part 2.

A.K.A my weapon.
also my weapon in his normal state if provoked. im notorious for beating ppl with other ppl.
I'm your weapon, Tweed?And Vezon hating grey and black?! Loser...

mindeth the cobwebs

Lol, should I consider that a fan comic? Also, it would be a shame to go through that downtime and have nothing to show for it..so...Comic 30: The Sacking of Stabbington: Part 2 is up! This concludes Season 3 and paves the way for my next project. The official announcement will come once I work out the kinks, get the character sheet, and Soran finishes that poster.Click the link for awesomeness, and expect awesomeness that makes that look like an ordinary comic a while later!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wow. The animation was clean, the effects were good, and it all made sense in an insane kind of way. I like how the IQ scanner implodes because of Stabbington's stupidity. I love all the things you managed to pull off. Its hard to describe how epic that was was...Only thing you need to work on is to make sure that the text stays on screen longer. I barely was able to read through all of it and in some cases couldn't finish reading it. Other then that you did a fantastic job.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Lol, should I consider that a fan comic? Also, it would be a shame to go through that downtime and have nothing to show for it..so...Comic 30: The Sacking of Stabbington: Part 2 is up! This concludes Season 3 and paves the way for my next project. The official announcement will come once I work out the kinks, get the character sheet, and Soran finishes that poster.Click the link for awesomeness, and expect awesomeness that makes that look like an ordinary comic a while later!

I agrre with soran on everything he siad also you should make that a fan comic.

I need Boss Tweed's permission to do that, but I'll give it a permanent slot in a Fan Comics Section if he says yes! Thanks, both of you! It was quite fun, making the effects in the actual sacking. I particularly enjoyed making my axe animation and having the pillars supporting Stabbington crumble to dust. So, Soran, got that poster? No rush, of course, since I'm still working out many kinks.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@TNG: you have my permission@soran: dont listen to tph@ tph: you could end up like vezon.@TNG: you have my permission@soran: dont listen to tph@ tph: you could end up like vezon.

And you could end up like Krekka.

A Makuta can be absorbed by another Makuta? (And not sure what happened to Vezon, the last I checked he dumped in a few Turaga, then asked Malignus a stupid question.)

when kreos commented on me using him as a weapon and vezon being a loser for h8ing black & grey, followed by the animation.

I am not a makuta but, I will absorb him anyway.

dude, think you can handle your weight being 3 tons? you are not a makuta, so you do not have density control powers

bBhcfWO.png

• 2 weeks later...

He's not included, he was more of an annoyance in the first season. That section where giant Dalek clones in that one episode was part filler, and part reference to Dark709's first movie. I honestly don't like that character or his inclusion at all, sorry.As for where he went...YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

nice explanation for my size!though after a while, i may return to a regular size,depending on if my sprites work with me or not.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

what was the difference between sorans and kaios spritesheets in season1?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.