Tng's Comics!

Axilus Prime

Thank you, Kreos.Anyway, announcement! I have been unable to move forward in releasing anything due to looking for alternative programs for Flash. The first one to give me a program to edit SWFs (Not make them, only edit sound into them. I have a GIF converter, so that's really all I need now.) will get an epic fight scene against a Rahkshi of their choosing.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

are you aware that you misspelled my name in my description?

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Yes I am. I realized it after I posted it.

Ah welcome to my world...... Also my favorite part at the last comic of season on was "Payback sucker" That is one of the best quotes I have ever heard in my entire life.

Lol. Really brought the season full circle, didn't it? In other news, Boss Tweed has found a way to add sound to a .gif! This may mean I can finally announce and show what I have planned. Consider it a gift to all of you for waiting so long and seeing nothing but fan comics and potential MASes from me in recent days.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Woohoo, go Boss Tweed! Nice work, its good to know that you are going to be progressing through you little 'project' now. Its also great to see you back almost up and running. If it isn't too much to ask, I would suggest you make some random mini comics that don't really focus on the storyline at all and are just comedy. I'm not expecting you to make these like daily comics (I'm not really expecting you to do it at all considering the amount of work it'll take for the project) but maybe one every once in a while would be nice.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Lol. Really brought the season full circle, didn't it? In other news, Boss Tweed has found a way to add sound to a .gif! This may mean I can finally announce and show what I have planned. Consider it a gift to all of you for waiting so long and seeing nothing but fan comics and potential MASes from me in recent days.

So he's going to be fighting a Rahkshi?

mindeth the cobwebs

Lol. Really brought the season full circle, didn't it?In other news, Boss Tweed has found a way to add sound to a .gif! This may mean I can finally announce and show what I have planned. Consider it a gift to all of you for waiting so long and seeing nothing but fan comics and potential MASes from me in recent days.

THAT'S GREAT! but, once you show your project, please go back to regular comic making and do one of those little project every one in a while.

It will be at least two years after the end of this movie before I EVER consider making another. And yup, it's finally started! SUCCESS.
yup, SUCCESS IT TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!Nope....it taste like BACON!Any way nice to see it up.

• 1 month later...

Defiantly enjoyable, I have only read season 1 but so far my favorite ones have to be viva la bohrok kal and Stabbington rising,but i did also enjoy the turaga one. I can't write a perfect reveiw for i have not read up to date but when i do i will be sure to express my full opinion then

Edited by Mata Prime

Many of you have requested fillers. Though my movie has been difficult, and I have been slowly catching a case of Nocomicitis...I went to the pharmacy and got some medicine. Origins 1: Birth of a Hybrid is now up!TNG's Comics: Origins is the explanation for how all the characters came to be. PGSes may send me their origin stories, and I will tweak them and post them as comics when the time is right and I can fit it into this prequel arc. But for now, enjoy the comic, and look forward to more!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Many of you have requested fillers. Though my movie has been difficult, and I have been slowly catching a case of Nocomicitis...I went to the pharmacy and got some medicine. Origins 1: Birth of a Hybrid is now up!TNG's Comics: Origins is the explanation for how all the characters came to be. PGSes may send me their origin stories, and I will tweak them and post them as comics when the time is right and I can fit it into this prequel arc. But for now, enjoy the comic, and look forward to more!
So you were fused with the Energon of a bad quality Optimus Prime. And Brutaka sent him. Interesting.

mindeth the cobwebs

@Terra Nuva, Thanks! The line practically defines the character..XD@Sybre, wut. Doomed the world? No, he just added the comedic element to my character so I wouldn't be one of the stereotypical "only sane guy surrounded by moronic cast" comic makers.Thanks for the comments, posts are always appreciated! (Even the occasional, all-important-yet-depressing criticism helps me out!)--Now I think this counts as an update, so..New poster with UCS symbol and new PGSes!Edit: Close! But unfortunately, only new comic announcements or significant previews merit a double post. For future reference!Posts merged~-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Pk57sNJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

um,is this topic still alive?

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

um,is this topic still alive?
Yes, it actually is now, due to the revised revival rule in the Comics forum. Comics can no longer be revived unless the author decides to close the topic or temporarily close it. You can find the update to this rule, right here.As for the most recent comic, there's not much to say. The backgrounds lack a lot of detail, but are okay in this situation I suppose. The text is so...plain, but as stated before, it seems to fit the style of these comics. But the cropping, really needs some work. Those white lines around hte transformer image are very, very distracting. But this can easily be fixed. I won't tell you exactly how, however, as it would take a bit of time. Perhaps I can a guide on that. Anyways, the comics are okay. Not too bad, not too good. But overall, I think you are making them in a certain style, so lack of good graphics is not really important here. Although it would be good to start investing some time into making better backgrounds and such. Good job!-Rez

well,you already know that larx materializaed from a sword,so if you wanna use that,you could.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Thanks for the advice, and I do know how to make good backgrounds (I did it for Superiornatural, at Sybre's request) but I don't normally do that for my comics. I'm actually working on spriting Optimus properly, but I ran into a problem with the legs and now have to redo them. (Argh.)
If you need help i have got an optimus sprite sheet Edited by Phoenixfire

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Like I tried to say on the "tngs comics the movie"topic,I don't know if I should be more worried vezon has an empty plaque on the wall,or that he already has a completed plaque(in reference to tngs comics the movie episode two)P.S.I wrote this on my iPod touch!

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

• 1 month later...