• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Tng's Comics!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

#201 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2012 - 08:15 PM

Thank you, Kreos.Anyway, announcement! I have been unable to move forward in releasing anything due to looking for alternative programs for Flash. The first one to give me a program to edit SWFs (Not make them, only edit sound into them. I have a GIF converter, so that's really all I need now.) will get an epic fight scene against a Rahkshi of their choosing.

#202 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2012 - 06:48 AM

are you aware that you misspelled my name in my description?

i eat your beakfast for my breakfast while you sleep...bwahahahaha! its me...
whoever wants to be in my new movie series involving mugen,just PM me and give me a very complete sprite sheet of your character.it can be any kind.(sonic,mario,dbz,bionicle,etc..)the more diversity the better.be warened, it will not be made for a while, as im waiting for more people. Also, giving me your sheet tells me i can use this character in any sprite movies/comics i choose to make, given i will as accurately as i can represent said character as well as possible.)

#203 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2012 - 09:25 PM

Yes I am. I realized it after I posted it.

#204 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 08 2012 - 05:06 PM

Yes I am. I realized it after I posted it.

Ah welcome to my world...... Also my favorite part at the last comic of season on was "Payback sucker" That is one of the best quotes I have ever heard in my entire life.

#205 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2012 - 10:16 PM

Lol. Really brought the season full circle, didn't it? In other news, Boss Tweed has found a way to add sound to a .gif! This may mean I can finally announce and show what I have planned. Consider it a gift to all of you for waiting so long and seeing nothing but fan comics and potential MASes from me in recent days.

#206 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2012 - 10:29 PM

Woohoo, go Boss Tweed! Nice work, its good to know that you are going to be progressing through you little 'project' now. Its also great to see you back almost up and running. If it isn't too much to ask, I would suggest you make some random mini comics that don't really focus on the storyline at all and are just comedy. I'm not expecting you to make these like daily comics (I'm not really expecting you to do it at all considering the amount of work it'll take for the project) but maybe one every once in a while would be nice.~Soran

#207 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,760 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2012 - 10:29 PM

Lol. Really brought the season full circle, didn't it? In other news, Boss Tweed has found a way to add sound to a .gif! This may mean I can finally announce and show what I have planned. Consider it a gift to all of you for waiting so long and seeing nothing but fan comics and potential MASes from me in recent days.

So he's going to be fighting a Rahkshi?

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#208 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2012 - 11:22 PM

@Soran, yes, considering making random fillers, or even an arc concerning the transformation of Onua Nuva Silver into the evil and stupid Lord Stabbington. Thanks!@Kreos, who, Sybre? No, even better than that.

#209 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2012 - 11:32 AM

Lol. Really brought the season full circle, didn't it?In other news, Boss Tweed has found a way to add sound to a .gif! This may mean I can finally announce and show what I have planned. Consider it a gift to all of you for waiting so long and seeing nothing but fan comics and potential MASes from me in recent days.

THAT'S GREAT! but, once you show your project, please go back to regular comic making and do one of those little project every one in a while.

#210 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2012 - 08:49 PM

I agree. This is a one-time-only thing.

#211 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2012 - 10:42 AM

I agree. This is a one-time-only thing.

Good.AND GREAT YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR MOVIE UP!

#212 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2012 - 11:29 PM

It will be at least two years after the end of this movie before I EVER consider making another. And yup, it's finally started! SUCCESS.

#213 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 12 2012 - 01:45 AM

It will be at least two years after the end of this movie before I EVER consider making another. And yup, it's finally started! SUCCESS.

yup, SUCCESS IT TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!Nope....it taste like BACON!Any way nice to see it up.

#214 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 12 2012 - 07:34 AM

Yes. To anyone still checking this topic for updates, click the link in my sig. There will be no significant comic updates until the movie is finished. This has been an official announcement from TNG Prime.

#215 Offline Toa of Ponies

Toa of Ponies
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 31 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2012 - 07:07 AM

Defiantly enjoyable, I have only read season 1 but so far my favorite ones have to be viva la bohrok kal and Stabbington rising,but i did also enjoy the turaga one. I can't write a perfect reveiw for i have not read up to date but when i do i will be sure to express my full opinion then

Edited by Mata Prime, Jul 21 2012 - 07:53 AM.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#216 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2012 - 05:48 PM

Thanks! Yep, Season 1 is easy to read. Season 2 is hardest to read, but Season 3 won't make any sense without it.

#217 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 02:52 AM

Many of you have requested fillers. Though my movie has been difficult, and I have been slowly catching a case of Nocomicitis...I went to the pharmacy and got some medicine. Origins 1: Birth of a Hybrid is now up!TNG's Comics: Origins is the explanation for how all the characters came to be. PGSes may send me their origin stories, and I will tweak them and post them as comics when the time is right and I can fit it into this prequel arc. But for now, enjoy the comic, and look forward to more!

#218 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,760 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 08:45 AM

Many of you have requested fillers. Though my movie has been difficult, and I have been slowly catching a case of Nocomicitis...I went to the pharmacy and got some medicine. Origins 1: Birth of a Hybrid is now up!TNG's Comics: Origins is the explanation for how all the characters came to be. PGSes may send me their origin stories, and I will tweak them and post them as comics when the time is right and I can fit it into this prequel arc. But for now, enjoy the comic, and look forward to more!

So you were fused with the Energon of a bad quality Optimus Prime. And Brutaka sent him. Interesting.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#219 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 05:03 PM

I had no choice on the quality. I had to take a JPEG, clean up most (most) of the border, and resize it, then call it a sprite. It's poseable though.Yep, and that's just the first part of the origin story. XD

#220 Offline Raiden: Toa of Storms

Raiden: Toa of Storms
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 200 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 10:24 AM

TNG! I just noticed something no one else noticed! In comic 4, Kaio is standing behind TNG while Lehvak eats the guns, but right behind Kaio is a headless version of him in a different pose! mistake or random?

I could be still alive, or I could be dead. I don't even know myself...

Whoa. My brain hurt thinking about that.

To put it short, I'm kind if like Ciel Phantomhive, but:

+ parents

+ lego

- demon butler

- mansion

+ happy mood 

#221 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 07:52 PM

It was a mistake. Slag, I didn't even notice that!

#222 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 09:46 PM

Origins 2: Path of the Hybrid is now up! This comic is rather short also, but shows how TNG was set on his path for life.

#223 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2012 - 10:32 PM

The last line was priceless. :D

sig2_0.png

#224 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,760 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 12:14 AM

Now I get how you met Stabby!Who doomed the world using you and pie!

spc_logo.png

#225 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2012 - 02:25 AM

@Terra Nuva, Thanks! The line practically defines the character..XD@Sybre, wut. Doomed the world? No, he just added the comedic element to my character so I wouldn't be one of the stereotypical "only sane guy surrounded by moronic cast" comic makers.Thanks for the comments, posts are always appreciated! (Even the occasional, all-important-yet-depressing criticism helps me out!)--Now I think this counts as an update, so..New poster with UCS symbol and new PGSes!Edit: Close! But unfortunately, only new comic announcements or significant previews merit a double post. For future reference!Posts merged~-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Aug 14 2012 - 07:14 PM.

#226 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2012 - 05:07 PM

I'm really liking the banner! Nice work, and welcome to the UCS :)

sig2_0.png

#227 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 04 2012 - 08:29 AM

um,is this topic still alive?

whoever wants to be in my new movie series involving mugen,just PM me and give me a very complete sprite sheet of your character.it can be any kind.(sonic,mario,dbz,bionicle,etc..)the more diversity the better.be warened, it will not be made for a while, as im waiting for more people. Also, giving me your sheet tells me i can use this character in any sprite movies/comics i choose to make, given i will as accurately as i can represent said character as well as possible.)

#228 Online Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,779 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 04 2012 - 09:17 AM

um,is this topic still alive?

Yes, it actually is now, due to the revised revival rule in the Comics forum. Comics can no longer be revived unless the author decides to close the topic or temporarily close it. You can find the update to this rule, right here.As for the most recent comic, there's not much to say. The backgrounds lack a lot of detail, but are okay in this situation I suppose. The text is so...plain, but as stated before, it seems to fit the style of these comics. But the cropping, really needs some work. Those white lines around hte transformer image are very, very distracting. But this can easily be fixed. I won't tell you exactly how, however, as it would take a bit of time. Perhaps I can a guide on that. Anyways, the comics are okay. Not too bad, not too good. But overall, I think you are making them in a certain style, so lack of good graphics is not really important here. Although it would be good to start investing some time into making better backgrounds and such. Good job!-Rez

rc_banner.png

#229 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 04 2012 - 11:14 PM

Thanks for the advice, and I do know how to make good backgrounds (I did it for Superiornatural, at Sybre's request) but I don't normally do that for my comics. I'm actually working on spriting Optimus properly, but I ran into a problem with the legs and now have to redo them. (Argh.)

#230 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 07 2012 - 07:28 AM

well,you already know that larx materializaed from a sword,so if you wanna use that,you could.

#231 Offline Herobrine

Herobrine
  • Members
  • Toa

• 101 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 07 2012 - 10:14 AM

Thanks for the advice, and I do know how to make good backgrounds (I did it for Superiornatural, at Sybre's request) but I don't normally do that for my comics. I'm actually working on spriting Optimus properly, but I ran into a problem with the legs and now have to redo them. (Argh.)

If you need help i have got an optimus sprite sheet

Edited by Phoenixfire, Sep 07 2012 - 10:15 AM.

#232 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 10 2012 - 03:19 PM

Like I tried to say on the "tngs comics the movie"topic,I don't know if I should be more worried vezon has an empty plaque on the wall,or that he already has a completed plaque(in reference to tngs comics the movie episode two)P.S.I wrote this on my iPod touch!

#233 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,384 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Oct 18 2012 - 04:09 PM

Closed as requested in favor of a new series!

Ninjas IN SPACE. Even I can't believe it.

@BZPowerQA.

chopin8199.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users