• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Chicago Discovery Center Searching for a New Master Builder

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,365 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 09:00 PM

Somewhat short notice, but late last week Kevin Hinkle from LEGO sent along word about a new opportunity at the LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Chicago. Have you ever wanted to be a Master Builder who gets paid to play with bricks? This may be your chance! Read on for the full press release to see what you have to do to apply.

View the full article

#2 Offline GeluNumber1

GeluNumber1
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 914 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 12:05 AM

If only I was over 18... but as it is, I'll root for anyone who tries. :sigh:
Posted Image
Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

#3 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 09:23 AM

*is waiting for Lego Master Writer competition*Looks interesting, but I'm nowhere near good enough building Lego bricks to enter, and besides which I'm not eighteen.

Edited by Legolover-361, Feb 20 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#4 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,270 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 01:32 PM

I'm not fluent enough in the ways of the brick, even if I was eighteen.This still looks interesting. These opportunities do not come up often.

sdadcomedy.png

#5 Offline Waffles

Waffles
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 4,384 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 03:18 PM

I hear these guys get paid minimum wage or some meager amount above that.

I AM A HAPPY CHICKEN

#6 Offline Erebus

Erebus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Fact Team Member

• 11,495 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Feb 21 2012 - 01:13 AM

Definitely a dream job, but I'm no builder, just an admirer. :)

jlovfkk.jpg

#7 Offline ToaGreshWave

ToaGreshWave
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 21 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 23 2012 - 07:15 PM

I wish I was 18 http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/confusedw.gif

picture.php?albumid=51&pictureid=306

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users