6910635729_bb5f25f3fc_m.jpg

MOCpages (for those who want to see all of the above linked pictures together)

A new take on the roborider concept of LEGO "A new take on the Roborider concept of LEGO. "They've got the brains of a human. The body of a motor bike and special powers that make them unstoppable". So I left out that special power thing (launching wheels) and redid the body of a motor bike and this was the result.

I call this one "Crasher", his speed and strength is enormous compared to the original roboriders. Unstoppable in the terrain of rocks and sand. His favourite terrrain is the industry.Normally the first in a series of three. A little project I like to call "Roborider: Evolution"*If you notice some similarities in this MOC and my Breez X.0 (mainly the arms), that's because I was working on this MOC when I builded Breez X.0. Made this thing in about two weeks

I had a signature once

it's gone now

When I saw that Sparkytron posted a new MOC, I was ready to be impressed - and I was not disappointed. The layering is nearly perfect (aside from the wheels, which really don't count ...) the greebles in the light gray are gorgeous, and the chest armor is splendid. (I'm running out of superlatives.)The way you incorporated those wheels is just genius. You've made it functional and look industrial at the same time - and that's pretty darn impressive.The problems I can find with this are all small things, but I might as well mention them. The trans-orange "pip" looks odd right above the lime Nuva armor on the lower section. Move it down to on top of the Nuva armor, then fill the remaining gap with a small lime piece such as a cheese slope. It's really the only part of the MOC that I can describe as awkward at the moment ...The white that is inherent with the Inika skulls - which I have used as shoulders to moderate success in the past - is as hard to use as much as any other mixed-color part is. It's a little odd not to have white anywhere else on the body - even as a accent - but that would lead to too many colors, and as I said earlier, your color layering is really good as-is. I wish those came in solid lime so we could have more uses for them.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg