• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toy Fair 2012: Technic and More

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,218 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2012 - 08:41 PM

Posted Image
It's getting very near the end. On our penultimate piece of Toy Fair publicizing, we take a peek at some of the themes that focus more on creativity than roleplaying. You all wanted to see Technic, so there's that, along with Creator, Bricks & More, and Duplo. Read on to check them all out.

View the full article

#2 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 587 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2012 - 12:03 AM

I really really really hope that the orange motorcycle creator set will have a motorcycle sound brick. I really need one of those for a moc I'm makingedit. I am stupid for not realizing that this set has already came out. So there is no motorcycle sound brick included.But I really hope they bring the motorcyle sound brick back for future sets. I really do need one.

Edited by takanuinuva, Feb 22 2012 - 01:34 PM.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

#3 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Feb 22 2012 - 12:05 AM

Lego has the Princesses brand? There's no way this stays Duplo only right? It makes total sense to me that the Minidolls might be co-opted for use in a future Princess line. That would be huge.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

#4 Offline son of the shadows

son of the shadows
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 637 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2012 - 12:23 AM

I just got the tow truck a couple days age. A bit pricey (94 american dollars), but amazed by it after building it. Feels sturdy too lol.The rest look disappointing though and the princesses look deformed. O_O

#5 Offline Smitty

Smitty
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,420 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2012 - 05:54 AM

Duplo Car and princesses my kids are going to love it.

"NINJA GO!"

"Yeah Ninja go clean your room..."

#6 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,090 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Feb 22 2012 - 06:04 AM

Lego has the Princesses brand? There's no way this stays Duplo only right? It makes total sense to me that the Minidolls might be co-opted for use in a future Princess line. That would be huge.

LEGO has not said anything, but I agree - that would be a huge seller for LEGO.

#7 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,273 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2012 - 08:19 AM

This next round of new Lego sets have more sets that are worth retail to me than any previous year. I'll have a really hard time choosing what to buy.The cupcake set is really interesting, but the idea has merit.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#8 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,696 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2012 - 09:28 AM

Part of why it seems underwhelming is that it seems for some reason they didn't exhibit the two big summer sets at this Toy Fair (they were at the other international Toy Fairs). These sets are a Rock Crawler (in other words, a motorized ATV with some INCREDIBLE suspension) and a helicopter (chock full of features, including what appear to be adjustable-pitch rotors). Both of these sets are absolutely epic, and certainly fill similar roles as flagships to sets like last year's Unimog.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#9 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2012 - 09:57 AM

That fighter jet has so many red pieces it will be great for MOC's.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users