Fluttershy

Elzy

Brimstone: Be the shy pony.zthumb01.pngBeing RAPTORIX certainly hasn't been working out for you, and the last ponyyou want to become is PP, so you become the shy pony instead.Your name is FLUTTERSHY, and you are a pony of some little renown, you guess,I mean, if its okay with everypony. You wouldn't want to be a burden, really.That might explain why you live on the outskirts of PONYVILLE, and spend mostof your time with your ANIMAL FRIENDS.You just love animals, from the small and the defenseless to the large andthe monstrous. You spend most of your time helping ailing animals, owing inlarge part to your great KINDNESS, and not at all because of your staggeringSHYNESS. Honestly. When not tending to your charges, you enjoy spending timewith the GIRLS, in pony or over the computer. You go by the NICKERBACKERhandle of faunaSequestrian, and you tend to whisper in a "small, meek voice".Today is the day your friend BRIMSTONE moves to town, but right now you'rewaiting for ANGEL to bring you the beta CDs for SPONY so you can play withyour friends.What will you do?

bannerelzy.jpg

Gotta say that I love what you did here Elzy. The accuracy is fantastic for this size. The only problem I can see would be the section where the forelegs connect to the shoulders. It just doesn't seem to flow too well, but I'm not sure how it could be fixed anyways. Again, great job on this.

This is stunningly beautiful, you must have tremendous skill to create something sculptural like this out of Hero Factory and Technic elements. The technique employed for the hair is ingenious, to say the least. It is a pity that the pieces don't exist in these colors, because it would be wonderful to see this rendered out of tangible elements. But even in the digital realm, this is a MOC to see in amazement and awe. Fantastic work.

Rahkshi8000

Those eyes. Those incredibly scary eyes. Nice shaping and an accurate portrayal (down to the hair [!]), but I cannot shake the feeling that those eyes are possessed. Not sure exactly how one would go about their improvement, however.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg