Look Up

Dralcax

Tohu's back at the top of the screen! Except he looks like he's spying on us with his mouth covered like that. The broadening to Lego in general is also a nice touch, but come on, where's the Tohu icon on the various forums? We still have the dumb speech bubbles with quotation marks. So what do you think of Tohu's triumphant return?

aouROFb.png

Yay! Hapori's back!But seriously, there is still something missing up there in the top bar...Yeah, that thing we still discuss...sometimes...

I hear you, and trust me, I tried. But "My Little Pony" just didn't fit in there. ;)
Ha. Haha. Actually got a real good laught out of that.Glad to see that it's been updated. It's more than a bit overdue, but I'm glad to see things aren't just going to settle down into this half-finished state. Some of the updates to the main page in recent weeks having been showing that too.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Yay! Hapori's back!But seriously, there is still something missing up there in the top bar...Yeah, that thing we still discuss...sometimes...

I hear you, and trust me, I tried. But "My Little Pony" just didn't fit in there. ;)
Oh, in the time before time, beyond all you can imagine, there once was a discussion, about something called Bionicle...

Oh, in the time before time, beyond all you can imagine, there once was a discussion, about something called Bionicle...
I think you mean Slizers.. But hey, I could be wrong.Great to see Tohu back at the top of the screen again.Now he's creeping over BZP... Waiting... Watching...-V- Edited by The Venom

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

ah now that he is back we can once again fear the wrath of tohu especially with the way he looks with his head half covered. maybe after being gone so long he is now a creepy evil stalker who plans to eliminate us one-by-one by jumping out of our screens. and then on tv we will start hearing about a mass killing spree of bzpower members. never disrespect a forum god/idol.LOL but it is really nice to have him back he give the new forums a more bzpower feel.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It's so... judgmental. It's like the eyes of Dr. T. J. Eckleberg are watching us....Wait, I think I mixed up my similes there.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

HAPORI HAS RETURNED! ALL HAIL HAPORI TOHU.I wonder why he's hiding, though. Could it be that he is secretly Hapori Dume?THAT TOHU IS A SPY!

Indeed.

I think you mean Slizers.. But hey, I could be wrong.Great to see Tohu back at the top of the screen again.Now he's creeping over BZP... Waiting... Watching...-V-
Slizers are too mainstream. :P Edited by MakutaKlak

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Any chance of updating the overall masthead on the main page with this shiny new image?~B~

I oppose this measure, based on the missing word. It's Bionicle Zone Power.

stray_black_pixel.pngLook very closely. If you don't have a small screen you will see it. What is that stray black pixel doing there? Scroll up and see for yourself. Oh no! BZP has... a... That had better not be what I think it is.

This is Ray's fault.
What did he do?
He hath inserted the Evil Black Pixel. This is a horrible blight on our collective conscience. Edited by fishers64

Any chance of updating the overall masthead on the main page with this shiny new image?~B~

Oh get over it. Changing the word to "LEGO" is more current and properly reflects the focus of the site. It is not a BIONICLE site anymore, because BIONICLE is dead, it is a LEGO site with a strong propensity for BIONICLE. BIONICLE is part of LEGO, so saying "LEGO" includes BIONICLE. I would think adding HT back into the header would do enough to allay fears that we have forgotten where we came from, since he's clearly a BIONICLE-based character.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Oh get over it. Changing the word to "LEGO" is more current and properly reflects the focus of the site. It is not a BIONICLE site anymore, because BIONICLE is dead, it is a LEGO site with a strong propensity for BIONICLE. BIONICLE is part of LEGO, so saying "LEGO" includes BIONICLE. I would think adding HT back into the header would do enough to allay fears that we have forgotten where we came from, since he's clearly a BIONICLE-based character.
Lego does include Bionicle, so I guess I'm kind of okay with that. *jumps over bridge*But I think it's sad that we're forgetting our heritage. And Bionicle isn't dead. The story still might come back, the fan base is keeping it alive, and it was never 'alive' to begin with. :P But we'll leave it at that.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Lego does include Bionicle, so I guess I'm kind of okay with that. *jumps over bridge*But I think it's sad that we're forgetting our heritage. And Bionicle isn't dead. The story still might come back, the fan base is keeping it alive, and it was never 'alive' to begin with. :P But we'll leave it at that.
*shrugs* Well, I guess it would be an (easy) first step to giving the front page it's much needed facelift; although if Bionicle comes back you are going to have a CSS mess on your hands. :evilgrin:

I specifically said that HT is there to let people know that we're NOT forgetting our heritage. We are well aware of the fact that BZPower exists because a group of people all loved BIONICLE. But yes, BIONICLE is dead. As a brand, LEGO is done with BIONICLE. It is not coming back. BIONICLE is owned and operated solely by TLG, and they are through with it. Don't get me wrong, I am very very pro the works of fans in the library, in the BBC, even the fans attempting to make new BIONICLE projects. But that doesn't change the fact that from a marketing perspective, BIONICLE is dead.On the other hand, I'm glad you guys like it so much. While it wasn't the hardest work I've ever put in, it took a little bit of time to make, and Ray fixed it up all nice with his graphic abilities, though the stray pixel is his fault. Glad so many people enjoy it!(Also, I might have made a version where HT is peeking out at you from behind the BZPower.com thing, but that was TOO creepy.) Edited by DeeVee

I specifically said that HT is there to let people know that we're NOT forgetting our heritage. We are well aware of the fact that BZPower exists because a group of people all loved BIONICLE. But yes, BIONICLE is dead. As a brand, LEGO is done with BIONICLE. It is not coming back. BIONICLE is owned and operated solely by TLG, and they are through with it. Don't get me wrong, I am very very pro the works of fans in the library, in the BBC, even the fans attempting to make new BIONICLE projects. But that doesn't change the fact that from a marketing perspective, BIONICLE is dead.

For now.

I specifically said that HT is there to let people know that we're NOT forgetting our heritage. We are well aware of the fact that BZPower exists because a group of people all loved BIONICLE. But yes, BIONICLE is dead. As a brand, LEGO is done with BIONICLE. It is not coming back. BIONICLE is owned and operated solely by TLG, and they are through with it. Don't get me wrong, I am very very pro the works of fans in the library, in the BBC, even the fans attempting to make new BIONICLE projects. But that doesn't change the fact that from a marketing perspective, BIONICLE is dead.

For now.
I'm sorry, but no. TLG has stated publicly that BIONICLE is gone. That it is done. Even if Greg finds the time to update the rest of the serials, that does not change the fact that for all intents and purposes, from a company and marketing perspective, the line is dead. It is done. TLG does not want to bring it back, it was good for awhile, but then it was financially unjustifiable. They are not going to bring back a line that was costing them money. Not when Hero Factory is doing well, and they have other constraction hopes and goals. Saying "for now" does not change this. It is dead. I'm sorry, but that's the real world.And that's why the banner says "LEGO", and even if BIONICLE came back in twenty years, if we are still around (and I'd like to believe we would be!), we would still stay as a general LEGO forum. So let's all talk about the banner some more, and not the same, rehashed, concluded argument the site has had since BIONICLE was canceled. Edited by DeeVee

(Also, I might have made a version where HT is peeking out at you from behind the BZPower.com thing, but that was TOO creepy.)

I don't think that would be creepy enough!Anyway, it's great having the heart of BZPower staring into my soul yet again; I've been looking forward to it.However, ever since it got pointed out, I haven't been able to ignore that one stray pixel--it's a mind virus more potent than the game.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

For now.
I'm sorry, but no. TLG has stated publicly that BIONICLE is gone. That it is done. Even if Greg finds the time to update the rest of the serials, that does not change the fact that for all intents and purposes, from a company and marketing perspective, the line is dead. It is done. TLG does not want to bring it back, it was good for awhile, but then it was financially unjustifiable. They are not going to bring back a line that was costing them money. Not when Hero Factory is doing well, and they have other constraction hopes and goals. Saying "for now" does not change this. It is dead. I'm sorry, but that's the real world.And that's why the banner says "LEGO", and even if BIONICLE came back in twenty years, if we are still around (and I'd like to believe we would be!), we would still stay as a general LEGO forum. So let's all talk about the banner some more, and not the same, rehashed, concluded argument the site has had since BIONICLE was canceled.
I knew there was still a bit of "Bionicle might come back" in you! :PIf BZPower (or LZPower if worse comes to worse) does remain a general Lego forum, I may seek out a younger Bionicle forum to frequent. I hope that doesn't sound too threatening...

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!