Look Up

Dralcax

We are not going to change our name to LZPower or anything like that. We will always be BZPower, and if BIONICLE were to come back, which would probably be a few decades from now, there would always be room for discussion of it here.

So when are we going to see that spiffy new image on the front page? :)

We are not going to change our name to LZPower or anything like that. We will always be BZPower, and if BIONICLE were to come back, which would probably be a few decades from now, there would always be room for discussion of it here.

This. Even when Hapori Tohu was absent from the forums, their aesthetic blew the very outdated main page out of the water. I spend as much time in the forums section as possible nowadays, and cringe when I have to go back to the frontpage to read a news article. The new aesthetic is great, especially now that Tohu's here, and I'm hoping the frontpage is next on the to-do list.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

And that's why the banner says "LEGO", and even if BIONICLE came back in twenty years, if we are still around (and I'd like to believe we would be!), we would still stay as a general LEGO forum. So let's all talk about the banner some more, and not the same, rehashed, concluded argument the site has had since BIONICLE was canceled.

I would normally say that BZPower being around for 20 years is unlikely, but if you really are shifting towards being a general Lego community (with of course a particular focus on constraction, which I don't see disappearing from this community), then it's quite possible BZP's longevity will improve. :D

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

I wouldn't hold my breath. It's on the list of things to get done, but new forum skins, advertising policy, word filter, etc are all in line in front of it.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

I wouldn't hold my breath. It's on the list of things to get done, but new forum skins, advertising policy, word filter, etc are all in line in front of it.
Is it like a real list? If so, what's next?And seeing advertising policy on the things to be changed... That made me happy.

Is it like a real list?If so, what's next?And seeing advertising policy on the things to be changed... That made me happy.
Haha, yes, we have a real list that we are actually trying to make our way through. It's large, and the things on it aren't simple, matter-of-fact changes. Like the skin, which is our current priority. Which is why we made a new header, because the rest of the stuff is a lot more work than the header, and I had the time to make it, so why not, right? Otherwise, I think that the order I posted them in is basically the order as we are looking at the list now, though that is subject to change if a break-through is made on something else while we're doing stuff.Also, convention stuff. Also on the list, and when it gets closer to convention season stuff will, unfortunately, slow down a bit on the progress.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Is it like a real list?If so, what's next?And seeing advertising policy on the things to be changed... That made me happy.
It's a real list!Anyway that black pixel is clearly Deev's fault, don't listen to him.<3

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

It's a real list!Anyway that black pixel is clearly Deev's fault, don't listen to him.<3
Can't you two stop blaming each other and just fix it? :)Anyway, glad to see that progress is being made...

Yay,our fearless leader,Hapori Tohu,has returned,and he watches over us,now all we have to do is feature him on the homepage.

stray_black_pixel.pngLook very closely. If you don't have a small screen you will see it. What is that stray black pixel doing there? Scroll up and see for yourself. Oh no! BZP has... a... That had better not be what I think it is.

Oh no,it's a black hole forming,if it does not get erased,it shall engulf BZPower.-CDP Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

*D'AWWWW...* He looks so imposingly cute. It's good to have him back.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

stray_black_pixel.pngLook very closely. If you don't have a small screen you will see it. What is that stray black pixel doing there? Scroll up and see for yourself. Oh no! BZP has... a... That had better not be what I think it is.

Oh no,it's a black hole forming,if it does not get erased,it shall engulf BZPower.-CDP
Never fear, Tohu's here! He'll save the day!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I see what you did there. :P

Oh my goodness you are amazing.

lord_forgive_me.jpgI'm not even sorry.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Hapori Tohu is back! All is well again! :biggrin:I missed the dude so much.Also, GSR, you are a LEGEND.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

I'm liking the banner being back; Tohu's reintegration into the logo was a good idea.But something's bugging me a little about the position of it...it seems a little off to me. I dunno, maybe an darker blue shaded outline around the logo or something would help?Something like this, maybe. Its an extremely slight edit, but still. (edges around the outline are a little blurry because I don't have that layer/font).

Something like this, maybe. Its an extremely slight edit, but still. (edges around the outline are a little blurry because I don't have that layer/font).

Hmm, that looks really nice, actually. Also, GSR, you are awesome, sir. Anyway, nice to see Tohu back, I s'pose. Though I actually kinda liked the plainness. =P Then again, it feels very natural now that he's back. I s'pose I was just getting used to him gone. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Great job, DV and Ray. The forums are much more unique and even colourful this way. :)

I'm liking the banner being back; Tohu's reintegration into the logo was a good idea.But something's bugging me a little about the position of it...it seems a little off to me. I dunno, maybe an darker blue shaded outline around the logo or something would help?Something like this, maybe. Its an extremely slight edit, but still. (edges around the outline are a little blurry because I don't have that layer/font).

That one looks even better. I am all for it. :) The font used for the header is Terminator 2, by the way.~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

ooh, I like that one. Also, nice job DV! Edited by Bambi

Looks better, and I most definitely like it, but...The font from the old forum header (the archives) would look better...Because nostalgia is unbeatable. ;-)

Looks better, and I most definitely like it, but...The font from the old forum header (the archives) would look better...Because nostalgia is unbeatable. ;-)
Nostalgia is in fact quite beatable. It's usually a pretty good idea to beat in its goofy looking face at least once a day.In any case, the font is exactly the same on the old header and the new one. This one just lacks the cheap looking photoshop filters. Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

I see what you did there. :P

Oh my goodness you are amazing.

[image removed to save space]I'm not even sorry.
GSR, you should make a BZPower version of "The Great Gatsby" in comics. XD Good job! And good job, mods!
I would if I could actually draw; that was just an edit one of the amazing Kate Beaton's absolutely hilarious Great Gatsby comics. But don't worry, I'll keep an eye open for further possibilities. ;)

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42