Kid Icarus Uprising

Blank0000

I've had ??? gems, (Or seen a friend of mine with one) and I'm pretty sure for streetpass gems at least, they mean a Zodiac Chamber weapon you haven't unlocked yet.Also, I'm great at LvD or 1 on 1 battles online.FfA though...I'm gonna have to replay the final boss again for the speech.. xDAlso, can anyone give me an explanation on how Bumblebee works..? I'm baffled...

1. Not just Zodiac Chamber; I just got one, and I've unlocked all of those. =P Kohaku's right, given that I just got one myself.(What's today's gem?)2. Well then, wanna have a LVD match sometime? Would be even more awesome if we could get 6 players for an effective LvD tournament, something like first team to win 4 matches wins.(We'd have assigned teams, so that we don't have people randomly switching to the winning team. =P) And, well, also a FFA tournament, and... well... This game is awesome for tournaments. =P3. As mentioned, if someone attacks you, you teleport behind the person attacking you. Doesn't always work, though, oddly enough. Can mess you up, if you're trying to attack someone, and you get hit from behind. =P Especially if you try to use the Daybreaker to kill the opposing angel...

Thanks,and I'd love to participate in that tournament and play LvD sometime.I love blades.Anyone else got a "Warp" Power?I happen to have an Atlas club that can KO an opponent or knock off nine-tenths of their health in a single charge shot... Wow. Powerful.That Atlas Club used with the "Trade-off" Lvl. 4 Power, is about 460 damage... O-OSince Trade-off is one-use, and it takes all of your health for being speedier, more power, faster reticle charging (I think..), and practical invincibility for the short time it works, that's a pretty bad combination for an opponent. I

AHH MY SAVE FILE! :PI read online that if you complete every chapter on 9.0 difficulty, you get 999,999 hearts as a reward. O-O

I'm mostly a claws/orbitars guy. I also have a staff with insane ranged power, so I use that every now and again.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

There are technically 12 stars; 6 half stars, and 6 full ones. Each, IIRC, corresponds to about 30% more damage to a certain weapon, though I could be wrong, as I've only just started to research that.(Cut me some slack, I just got the game on Wednesday. xD)So, that's three-four people for a tournament, though, what's everyone's available times? That might hinder the efforts...Also, I'm currently only good with Claws. xD I want to get good with the Palms, but I think I'll need to do some serious fusing before that... And try to perfect my Tiger Claws. =P(4 ranged is good, but if I could get a 6 range/1 or 2 star melee Tiger Claws, with respectable mods... I'd probably main that forever. And the more Melee power the better, IMO. =P)What's the best Palm to try and get good with first? I probably only have weapons that fail right now, but if I can get good with something, then I can fuse for something better eventually.Kohaku: Ah, that makes sense, then. I haven't unlocked that one yet. I think that's my next target goal, though. Even if it'll be hard to pull off.

For Solo, I use a Viper Blade with 4.5 ranged and melee, with stamina, charge shot, effect duration, attack and combo boosts. In Together, I'll use the Viper Blade, along with a 3/4.5 Violet Palm or a 2.5/.5 Pandora Claws, and very rarely, a 1/1 Viridi Palm.

You mean the music gallery stuff? Yeah, it's pretty cool, wanna attach Dark Pit's Theme to it while I fuse stuff; but, the bad thing is that it goes away the moment you go into something like the Treasure Hunt or Together... =/

Where's the Metroid Prime part? 0_o Unless you mean adventure shooter, for the Land Battles...Which would mean...Super Smash Bros + Star Fox + Metroid Prime + Legend of Zelda = Kid Icarus: Uprising.... This game is even more awesome than I thought. =D(Zelda hints are indeed in there; I mean, if you look on the touch screen during boss fights, you'll see one hint, with boss name subtitles. =P And, well, the melee system could take from the Zelda series, too...)And, honestly, this combat system is so versatile, I could see it be used in a lot of non-KI titles, including the three non-Smash Bros series I mentioned. xD ... Okay, maybe not the Melee or Flight portions for Metroid or Zelda respectively(Unless you had a Loftwing or something for Zelda), but... =P

I have a Dark Pit Staff with. 5.5 stars ranged, 0 melee, and value of 250.5.5 ranged. This thing is an amazing sniper.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Very nice. I myself could get a 6 star Ranged Artillery Claws, but I'd need to sacrifice an awesome Royal Blade, and one of my good Viper Blades in the process. =//EDIT: Also, that tournament? I'm organizing it in my blog as we speak. =)//EDIT: *Whistles* Magnus Club, 4 Melee, +3 Paralysis, +3 Speed, +2 Melee Dash Attack. That's today's gem. ... Anyone else thinking 'instant death melee attack'? =P

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

I have to say, this is probably one of the best games I've played when it comes to mulitplayer, the option of having six people all bashing and shooting each other while turning invisible, setting off explosions, turning people into food, and causing all around chaos is just plain awesome.Though I do wish that they had made multiplayer story mode, that would be completely awesome.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I'm feeling primed to play in a tournament, or with someone. Anyone up for a match of the game today? PM me if so.I have a friend who would love to play in the tournament, he's an excellent sniper, and it would rock to play with him in the tournament. Or against him... >=DThis game is amazing. I'm working on getting Chapters done on 9.0. I've gotten Chapters 1, 2, 3, 8, and 25 on the toughest difficulty.

Edited by PowerMiner

He's said there would be any more Smash Bros games before...And, well, I think we all know what's currently in production; a Smash Bros game(Two, to be precise). =PI think it has a shot, especially since Uprising's sales might've been better than Nintendo expected. However, will it take 25 more years? That's still to be seen. =P There might be more truth in that comment than thought. =P

He actually said: "For now, my thought is that perhaps we'll see someone else besides me make another Kid Icarus in another 25 years." I'm hoping it's much sooner, though. Hopefully a little after the next Smash. Also note the "for now". That's Nintendospeak for "we'll work on it eventually".And I think the sales are pretty sequel-worthy, having been on the top 20 list in Japan since launch. It's also sold only 40,000 units less than Kingdom Hearts 3D in Japan, and the KH series has a massive Japanese following and is very well established.

Edited by Terminus

I'm certain it'll be sooner, especially because of the numbers. However, as a Megaman Legends fan, I'm kinda used to waiting right now, and especially used to bad news, so... =PBut hey; who knows what the future holds, right?

I'm not quite sure how many forms there are either; I wanna say about 6, but I saw what I thought was all of them in one battle, but died, and when I finished the chapter, it never gave me the treasure hunt unlock. 0_oAlso, apologies for the delay on the tourney; didn't have enough time to do anything on the weekend; and, well, for best results, we could still use a few more players to join in. =)