Hero Factory: Breakout on iTunes

If you've been waiting for the chance to play the new Hero Factory game on your portable Apple device, your time has come! The game has been released to download for free from the iTunes Store. Compatible devices include the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. (Requires iOS 4.3 or later.) You can see the full requirements and download the game from the store <a href='http://itunes.apple.com/app/lego-hero-factory/id503842219?mt=8' target='offsite'>here</a>.

View the full article

>Expecting Breakout TV show>Not Breakout TV show>sadface

No worries, chances are it will air in Germany this weekend, in which case I will do my best to record it. ;)LEGO should do this more often. While I don´t have any kind of iOS device, I look forward to hearing about some player experiences with this portable version of the game.~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

*shrugs* I was expecting them to fix the errors in the computer version before they moved on (still stuck at the wall). Anyway, still looks interesting, but it will probably need barcodes from sets (Like the Ninjago game)-BANE

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Well, I have an iDevice. I tried it. It isn't exactly all that amazing. However, the iDevice version does give you game codes for the computer version of the game. :evilgrin: They are trying to drag you in. As for the controls, it is two round knobs - one to move, another to shoot. Slightly less cantankerous than the "real" game, and slightly less complicated. Thus I found it boring. However, it's not glitchy.

I've tried a bit of the app, and I'm liking it. It's an enjoyable little game, and the thumbpad-like controls work nicely, though aiming takes some effort to get used to.Personally I prefer this over the PC version, but only because the PC version is ridiculously sluggish for me (the fact that my handheld device runs this game better than my desktop PC is shameful T_T).Also yes the bonus codes are niiice :3 You can use them in the mobile version too right? I haven't exactly looked at all the features yet so I dunno.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Oh boy, I can't wait to play this on my little sisters ipod. but of course, it has to come right after I leaave and go to my grandparents :P. the screenshots look nice, though

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)