Tahu Vs. Tahu: Zero

Voltex

Banners done by Cherixon! Much thanks!

tahuvstahu.jpg

Season 1 Re-Mastered

Tahu vs. Tahu: ZeroCivil WarChapter 1: The New ArrivalsiBrow Comedy Productions 10 Years Ago.... Six canisters and an assortment of boxes were littered on a bed in a bedroom. This bedroom was located in a mansion that belonged to one of the most powerful members of LEGO, who worked on the “Constraction” lines that LEGO produced.He loved his work, but that’s not the point of this.A red and orange figure stumbled to the nearest canister and twisted the lid open; as the set inside began to build itself the figure began to disintegrate, and by the time Tahu was completed and had awoken, the figure was gone.Tahu immediately went to work opening and building Lewa (later on reading the official books, he would wonder why he hadn’t opened Kopaka instead, but in the end he would not regret his choice), and the two of them spread apart building sets until eventually the entire opening line of Bionicle had been built. Once this had been done, those sets that had minds called for a meeting.“We must decide who shall lead us in our first days!” Turaga Onewa exclaimed, pounding the table and opening their first staff meeting. “Who shall volunteer?”“I don’t believe the leader should be someone who volunteers.” Turaga Vakama replied, disappointing Turaga Matau who’d been hopping up and down, about to speak.“Then we shall put it to a vote!” Turaga Onewa cried. “Agreed?”Everyone did, so Turaga Onewa lay out the options.“The way I see it, we should be led by Tahu, Lewa, or Kopaka.”“Tahu!” Turaga Whenua exclaimed. “He is the leader in the storyline!”“And he was the first set built!” Lewa agreed.“I don’t know if I want-”“What you want doesn’t matter.” Turaga Onewa interrupted Tahu, patting him on the back. “You’re the leader.”Today.... Ten years later, those six Toa had gotten used to having “Mata” after their original names, a title given to them to distinguish from the Toa Nuva and later, their 2008 incarnations.“Alright.” Tahu Mata yelled, as the gathered bionicles below him fell silent.“It’s been a great ten years.” Tahu Mata announced. “We’ve announced Lewa Mata as my second in command; we’ve named several others as a lower level government. We’ve lived in peace and prosperity... sort of. Now, as you all know, bionicle is ending.”There were prompt boos.“Hero Factory sucks!” someone yelled.Tahu Mata nodded. “However, we must prepare. We are receiving six new arrivals today, made as a tribute to some of us. I do not know who yet.”“I hope it’s me.” Ahkmou interrupted, before being silenced by Krekka sitting on him.“As I was saying,” Tahu Mata continued, “That is not the only thing; once Hero Factory arrives, we need to be prepared. They may be hostile, and we have no idea how strong they might be.”“If they’re anything like us, then they’re gonna kill someone.” Kazi pointed out.“Hey!” Toa Metru Matau swung into the room. “Everyone, the sets have arrived!”“Places!” Tahu Mata ordered.Not one second after Velika had dodged out of sight; several bags flew into the room and landed on the bed. Several black and yellow canisters fell off the bed and to the floor with a crash.“Looks like some are species sets.” Tahu Mata said, crawling out of the shadows.“Hey, the yellow one is a Rahkshi!” Takanuva exclaimed. “It’s... yellow. And it doesn’t have a name. Just Rahkshi.”“Looks like the series is called ‘Stars’.” Kazi announced. “Small set remakes.”“Well, that does look rather spot on.” A Panrahk replied, gazing at the Rahkshi Stars. “Let’s open them.”“Ugh... there’s twenty-seven.” Tahu Nuva groaned. “This isn’t going to be fun.”“Relax.” The Panrahk assured him. “We Rahkshi will handle it.”“What’s the black one?” Tahu Mata asked, approaching.“Skrall Stars.” Kazi told him.A cheer went up from the Skrall sets from the winter of 2009. One ran over.“Hey!” it exclaimed. “This isn’t right! These Skrall are black and green! Only Tuma is black and green!”A groan went up from the Skrall sets from the winter of 2009. The Skrall ran back over.“Toa Hordika! You, the Visorak, and the Vahki can build the Skrall Stars.” Tahu Mata ordered.“Yes.” Nuju Hordika grinned. “We get to build some of the last sets!”“There’s a blue one!” Kazi called. “It’s called... Piraka Stars.”“Awesome!” Vezok grinned. “Wait... why is it named after the line?”Kazi shrugged. “I dunno. But it looks individual; there’s only one.”Vezok glanced at the canister.“Oh, that’s Nektann.” He told them. “Wonder why his canister doesn’t have a name?”Vezok shrugged and carried the canister over to Zaktan and Avak. The other three piraka ran over to join in.“The white one is... a Takanuva Stars.” Kazi called.Both Takanuva and Takanuva Mistika rushed over. Both paused.“Why does he look like a toa of ice?” Takanuva Mistika asked.“Yeah.” Takanuva replied. “He should be white and gold, or at the very least, white and gunmetal.”“Just build him.” Ackar said wearily.“The green one?” Tahu Mata asked as several Rahkshi Stars and Skrall Stars stood and began glancing around.“Gresh Stars.” Kazi answered.Lewa Mata, Matau Metru, and Lewa Nuva snapped their fingers, muttering. Gresh rolled his eyes and stepped forward.“What the heck?!” he exclaimed. “My weapon is silver! That stinks! And so does my all lime green helmet! Ugh....”And with that, the jungle Glatorian sat down and began to build.“The red one?” Tahu Mata asked.Kazi glanced in, and then paused.“Kazi?” Tahu Mata prompted.“Yeah... um... it’s you.” He stammered.“What do you mean?” Tahu Mata asked.Kazi turned the canister and showed him.The final member of the Stars line was Tahu Stars – a remake of Tahu Mata.“You ready to fight for your right to rule again buddy?” Lewa Mata asked.“Not really.”To Be Continued....Hope you guys enjoyed it; look for Chapter 2 sometime in the coming weeks!-ibrow

Edited by Kermit the Pyro

Before I comment on this, your new name is new! It's different! It's not iBrow!So, I think I understand this: it's what happened just before the season of TVT that just finished, am I right? Or is it a few seasons before that? Because I wanna see how this whole thing turned into a bloody civil war...EDIT: Nevermind, I understand now! I guess living with "Mata" at the end of your name would be a bit like a last name...MTL

Edited by ManiacToaLaco

Woot, one reply. :PI guess Mata could be a last name, yes. This is Season 1, compared to Season 3 which just finished.-ibrow

I got that now. I went back to TVT and reread the first post just after I posted here, and it sorted things out for me.MTL

...I guess before you end a series, it helps to start it again so everyone knows what happened.Oh, and nice name, explosive-loving green frog.

Thanks. Although it's technically fire. :PThe aim here is to re-write the comedy (sort of) for newcomers from Season 3 onwards.

Hermits are better. While I remember most of the events, I'm hoping to you releasing some easter eggs and references, along with clues as to what would happen in S4.Also, what now with guest stars?

I suppose I could toss in some references. Indeed, if you guys were reading carefully, I've already referenced Season 3. :)-ibrow

The Nex paradox - Tahu's memory adventures.That was weird, though. When you reach it, better have some better explanations.

Pssh, who needs good explanations when you can just confuse everyone?-ibrow Edited by Kermit the Pyro

Tahu vs. Tahu: ZeroFor Prosperity, For Purity, and For DefenceChapter 2: Set DivisionsiBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Bedroom:Tahu Mata watched wearily as the completed Tahu Stars blinked, taking in his surroundings before resting on him.“Hello there.” Tahu Stars said, glancing down to check himself out. “It would appear I look like you.”“So it would.” Tahu Mata nodded.“Do you happen to lead the Bionicle sets?”“...yes.”“Good, just as I’d hoped.” Tahu Stars smiled. “I’ll be taking the reins from here, then.”“No.”“Got that- wait, what?”“I said no.”Tahu Stars sighed, rubbing his forehead.“Tahu Mata friend, your time is up. It’s my turn to lead.”“If you wish to lead, you may do so by receiving a majority vote.” Tahu Mata replied.“How about a duel instead?”“What?”“A duel!” Tahu Stars repeated, placing the final bit of golden armour on himself. “You know, you and me. Fight to the death one on one. Except I’d rather it be until one of us surrenders, since I don’t feel like dying if I lose. Not that I would lose.”“No. If you want to lead, do it by a vote.”“Listen here sonny!” Tahu Stars stepped forward and shoved Tahu Mata back into the wall by his shoulder. “Are you scared of fighting me? I notice you are lacking in the golden armour department. Check that, you’re lacking in the armour department completely!”“Your point being?”“Your sword is rather bland and skinny.” Tahu Stars noted. “My mask appears to stay in place better than yours. I’m bulkier... and I’m more modern.”“Oh yeah?” Tahu Mata snapped, shoving Tahu Stars back so fast that the newcomer sprawled onto the ground. “I have pink eyes, which every fan of Bionicle has wanted since! Something few –you included, I might add- have received! I have better parts for making creations! I have a function, which you are lacking in! I’m more fun to play with!”“I’m better for posing.”“Who cares about posing? Back in my day, kids actually knew how to build complex sets and then play with them!”“My eyes are more visible.”“They’re one of only three colours currently produced! You have a supreme lack of variety!”Tahu Stars smirked.“Does that not apply to every set released since 2007?”“Those sets have variety... sort of.”“Well I feel just GREAT now!” Matoro Mahri yelled from somewhere in the crowd. “Absolutely WONDERFUL! It’s great to know our leader cares about us!”Tahu Mata face palmed.“I didn’t mean you suck!” he cried back.“Whatever man, you said what you said.” Tahu Stars sighed, resting a hand on Tahu Mata’s shoulder. “The only thing that could make things better would be them having a leader that actually cared for them, eh?”“You are not just taking over!”“THEN FIGHT ME!”“Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!” the sets all around them began to chant.“Lewa!” Tahu Mata protested.“Sorry.” Lewa Mata mumbled, stopping.“Show us what you’re made of Tahu Mata!” Ahkmou called from the crowd.“Prove that you can beat the newcomer!” Hakann yelled.“It’s wonderful to know you all have so much faith in me.” Tahu Mata muttered. “Fine, I’ll fight you.”“THEN BEGIN!” Takanuva Stars announced.Tahu Stars leapt forward, swinging his sword. Tahu Mata easily parried it and rolled into his opponent, driving Tahu Stars back. However, he hadn’t counted on taking a shield to the mouth.“Ow! You’re lucky I don’t have teeth!”“It’s not my problem!”“It is now! Take that! And that! And this!”“Ow! My toes! My shins! My stomach! My mask!”Tahu Mata kicked Tahu Stars away and dusted himself off as the newcomer sprawled onto the ground, struggling to catch his breath.“You give up?” Tahu Mata asked.“Urk....” Was the only response.“Hey Tahu Mata!” Takanuva Stars shouted, throwing the Matoran Ahkmou at him.“What the-”“FIRE IN THE HOLE!” Ahkmou screamed, barrelling into Tahu Mata and knocking him to the floor.Tahu Stars rolled over and grabbed Tahu Mata in a headlock, kneeing him in the face and kicking his sword away.“You’re unable to fight! I win!” he cried. “Yes!”“You cheated! Your guy threw a Matoran at me!” Tahu Mata protested.Tahu Stars shrugged, gesturing to Takanuva Stars.“What comes and goes isn’t my problem. I’ll be taking control, thank you very much.”“No!” Tahu Mata snapped. “I keep it!”“How about we split?” Ahkmou groaned, rubbing his head.“Shut up!” Tahu Mata snapped. “It’s all for one and one for all!”“That’s a stupid motto.” Tahu Stars commented, allowing Tahu Mata to his feet. “Take your supporters and get out- I won the duel, so at the very least I get this room.”Tahu Mata muttered something under his breath that was inaudible as Tahu Stars kicked him –and his sword- away and into the crowd. Lewa Mata caught him before he fell and helped him to his feet.“You all right?” he asked.“No.”“Those of you with me, roll out!” Tahu Mata called out as he retreated to the open door, before aiming one last comment at Tahu Stars: “This isn’t over, scoundrel!”“Of course not!” Tahu Stars laughed. “I’d be upset if it was! Nothing changes things like a good war!”Tahu Mata thought that was a little bit rash, but it couldn’t be helped. He moved what appeared to be roughly half of the sets (only half? Things had been getting worse than he’d anticipated) down a floor to the Spare Bedroom.To Be Continued!This chapter is more of a departure from the original, but I think it's still good. Thoughts?-ibrow

Edited by Kermit the Pyro

• 2 weeks later...

“Oh yeah?” Tahu Mata snapped, shoving Tahu Stars back so fast that the newcomer sprawled onto the ground. “I have pink eyes, which every fan of Bionicle has wanted since! Something few –you included, I might add- have received! I have better parts for making creations! I have a function, which you are lacking in! I’m more fun to play with!”“I’m better for posing.”“Who cares about posing? Back in my day, kids actually knew how to build complex sets and then play with them!”“My eyes are more visible.”“They’re one of only three colours currently produced! You have a supreme lack of variety!”

Basically all the Pros and Cons of most Bionicle sets right there...

“Of course not!” Tahu Stars laughed. “I’d be upset if it was! Nothing changes things like a good war!”

True story there! The Tahu's would've made great sitcom partners if it didn't result in murder and death at the end of each episode..MTL

Now I can finally catch up without drugeing through he old topic!!1

That is indeed why I decided to write this, so I'm glad it's of use to someone.

Never been a real fan of remakes(even though I did one myself :P), but this is pretty good. Loving Tahu Mata so far.-MT

Hypocritical much? :P

“Oh yeah?” Tahu Mata snapped, shoving Tahu Stars back so fast that the newcomer sprawled onto the ground. “I have pink eyes, which every fan of Bionicle has wanted since! Something few –you included, I might add- have received! I have better parts for making creations! I have a function, which you are lacking in! I’m more fun to play with!”“I’m better for posing.”“Who cares about posing? Back in my day, kids actually knew how to build complex sets and then play with them!”“My eyes are more visible.”“They’re one of only three colours currently produced! You have a supreme lack of variety!”

Basically all the Pros and Cons of most Bionicle sets right there...

“Of course not!” Tahu Stars laughed. “I’d be upset if it was! Nothing changes things like a good war!”

True story there! The Tahu's would've made great sitcom partners if it didn't result in murder and death at the end of each episode..MTL
I'm sure there are more pros and cons to the Bionicle sets! Ok, maybe not.-ibrow

I'M SO SORRY. POP CULTURE INFLUENCED ME.Anyways we await the next chapter eagerly.-MT

Ew! Pop culture!

And so am I. Very eagerly, as a chapter hasn't been posted for 15 days.What happened?Regarding the last chapter, good job. The original was very good, and this one might just be better.~TNTS~

As stated within my sig, Dreamland, one or more of my comedies, on my profile, on my blog, and several other places, I went on a trip to Jamaica and had minimal access. I'm hoping to update this or TvT: Aftermath within the week once How to Be a Hero/Villain get the attention they need.-ibrow