Lightkeepers

Brickeens

As I've said multiple times now :P, I really love this. Something I haven't said is that the Toa is a great character. His body language communicated is like the Bionicle Sherlock Holmes. The way he traces the claw marks also adds a touch, somewhat like he's thinking and absent-mindedly tracing them. His armor is great too, and the use of the Mahiki on a detective character is a perfect choice. It gives him the ability to go under-cover http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png.Make more, Brickeens, make more.

Edited by Paleo

The artwork, shading, and tone is simply flawless. My only complaint is how short it was. I think you could have expanded the story a little bit more while still keeping an air of mystery. I also think that leaving it monochromatic helped emphasize the mood. As Paleo put it, like a Bionicle Sherlock Holmes story.All in all, I think you did a stunning job here, and I wish you luck in the contest. :)

VOTE BAHRAG!

Tahu: "Who exactly are you?"

Preston: "I'm Preston Stormer. I'm the leader of a specialized robot force tasked with defending the universe. I came because I received a distress call from here."

Tahu: "That's all well and good, but we don't need some robot to take care of us!"

Mata Nui: "..."

My Current MOCs: -Kervahnka-, -Gatling Gun-, -Jetbug 2.0-

Credit to ~ProtoSmith~ for the avatar.