Call It Your Grave

Bfahome

your_grave_nail.pngClick the thumbnail.(or any other part of the hand)(that's a joke see it's funny)The circles on the thingy are binary. Filled is 1, empty is 0. Was going to do Matoran numerals but I couldn't fit the details in.(it's a super secret agent message, quite covert stuff)Aargh I wish I didn't have to use the scanner because it made it look all stupid.

OpAXNpl.jpg

I found it a bit hard to follow the first time I read it. Some shading would help clarity a lot, as at first sight it can be hard to tell what's what in more detailed panels, like the 4th. Nice details, though. I really like those airships.I'm currently in the very slow process of decoding that message. I don't know how you had the patience to do all that out. wacko.gif

I think you made a typo in your binary; the 11110001 should be 01111001. :psychotwitch: I agree that more shading would give it much more clarity, but I do like the reference you made. The last two panels are my favorites (the hand picking up the code and the code in front of Kopaka's (?) face). Although, at the end of reading it, I'm really yearning to know the back story (I know, the element of mystery is to be incorporated, but still...:P).akanohi.png

Akano's Comics
BZP's resident "MOO" obsesser. My Blag.
"Quality trumps potential every single time. Why? Because all potential means is that you might become great. Quality means that you already are." -Kahinuva
We are the Order of Absolutely Crazy People. Sometimes, that's all it takes.
My stories: Inventor of Metru Nui, My Transformation, My Transformation Part II, Inventor of Metru Nui Rewritten
qs10544.jpg
qs10544.jpg

So I have this so far:

67117 114115 10132 241111 117114 117 100100 101 11032 98 117116 32 105110 101 118105 116 9798 108 10132 98101 116114 97121 9765

I'm working on what that means.--CVE: And just so no one can say I'm lazy and looked it up online, I did this all with Notepad and the image, that's it.

Edited by Captain Viridian

banner.jpg

I found it a bit hard to follow the first time I read it. Some shading would help clarity a lot, as at first sight it can be hard to tell what's what in more detailed panels, like the 4th.

I agree that more shading would give it much more clarity, but I do like the reference you made. The last two panels are my favorites (the hand picking up the code and the code in front of Kopaka's (?) face).

I know. ;__;But to be honest I was just relieved that I managed to draw it without completely messing it up, and I didn't want to potentially ruin it. I tried to copy it so I could try but my scanner isn't very nice so that didn't work.(also that's not Kopaka that's just a character with an Akaku)

I think you made a typo in your binary; the 11110001 should be 01111001. :psychotwitch:

AAAAAAAAAAAAfixed (with permission of course)

So I have this so far:

67117 114115 10132 241111 117114 117 100100 101 11032 98 117116 32 105110 101 118105 116 9798 108 10132 98101 116114 97121 9765

I'm working on what that means.--CVE: And just so no one can say I'm lazy and looked it up online, I did this all with Notepad and the image, that's it.

Uh, they're all supposed to be letters?

OpAXNpl.jpg

Letters, eh? How, might I ask, do you get letters from binary code?Hmmm, time for some research...E: Hmmm, seems to be based off of the ASCII codes for the letters. Amiright?E2: AHAHA HAHAHA!

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal.LOL Firefly reference. There should totally have been a signpost that said "this land" on it.

Edited by Captain Viridian

banner.jpg