The BZPowercast Leaps Around the Place

Happy Leap Day! Apparently that's a thing. But more importantly, it's the end of the month, which means it's time for a podcast. You can go listen to Episode 32 of the BZPowercast <a href="http://www.bzpower.com/Imaging/powercast/BZPowercastSeries2Episode32.m4a">right here</a> if you haven't already downloaded it from iTunes or your RSS reader. Here's the blurb:<blockquote>A leap year means an extra day to work on the Powercast this month, so we're making sure to give you plenty of content. In Episode 32 we start by interviewing newly-promoted Forum Mentor Sumiki. Then Hahli Husky and 55555 join me to talk about some changes to the Library forums as well as the Tolkien-inspired Short Stories Contest. After that, I'm joined by Windrider for this month's How-To BZP. Takuma Nuva then comes on to discuss the recently-announced Minecraft set that came from the LEGO Cuusoo program. And finally we wrap things up with a Music Time with... Wind! Talk to you all next month!</blockquote>

View the full article

Ack, I didn't realize that I haltered in my speech so much. I got better as it went on, I hope.(I guess I was just excited, because, y'know, BZPOWERCAST HECK YEAH.)EDIT: And now I suddenly have the urge to write a SSC9 story that starts with "In a hole in the ground there lived a Bohrok." Thanks a lot, guys ...

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Woah, Sumiki, you sound just like my cousin. You don't happen to live in NC, do you? :PGreat piece Wind, enjoyed listening to it. :)

I do, actually.(Holy cheese I might be related to Eeko.) Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

You seem to have a bit of an Australian accent.

What is this I don't even?I've never been told that, ever ... what parts did you hear it, in particular?
Some of the words sounded a bit Australian. It wasn't incredibly apparent, but I noticed a bit :notsure:

Yaay, I got some mentions! :P The part about my conversation with Sumiki reminded me that I wanted to PM Black Six about something like a week ago. :P I guess when there only 15 days of school left you are so busy you forget about stuff. Anyway, nice episode as usual, I hope I can be part of it next time once again. And of course, good luck for your Forum Mentoring, Sumiki! :)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Alright Six, I finally decided to give the BZPowercast a listen. :PI gotta say I was really impressed. The podcast is very well organized into clear segments. I especially enjoyed the interview with Sumiki; it was nice to hear from him and his perspective on being a new FM.So yeah great work guys =)

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty