Bionicle Story Updates?

All good reasons. I feel like so much of this year has been wasted http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/confusedw.gif I mean it's very likely the last year of Bionicle we're gonna get (at least for a long time, maybe when I'm 30 or something lol), and yet instead of getting lots of needed closure, we get almost nothing.

team_axonn_banner_redone.png

Credit to .:MatoroIgnika:. for the awesome banner.

75% of BZPers are afraid to show there love for Bionicle, if you are part of the 25% that are proud to call yourselves fans of Bionicle, Copy and Paste this into your sig.

I believe Greg said he would continue the story on BZP or something if they shut down BionicleStory.com. I doubt they'll shut it down, though. They keep many set lines up long after they're dead.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Toa Zaz - Bink and Greg are the ones who are running BionicleStory. They both seem to want to keep Bionicle alive and I bet they would tell us if they were closing down BionicleStory.com.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

I've been wondering that myself, and I've thought of several possible reasons why. 1. His life. He's been very busy, what with his daughter and all, so that may be the reason. 2. His work. He's been hard at work writing books for the Ninjago series which recently got released. That has probably been eating up his time. 3. His audience. With BZPower down, what was the purpose of updating the serials if nobody's going to be able to discuss them? Now that BZP's up and running, I hope to see an increase in the story updates. Though I fear we may not see BIONICLE past the end of this year. -Mesonak

I agree. The Lego guys aren't exactly considering his desire to post Bionicle serials. And BZP being down couldn't have come at a worse time. Edited by fishers64

Makes sense that he wouldn't update during the BZP downtime. As others have said already, without BZPower, Greg didn't really have any impetus to focus on updating BIONICLE at all. Hopefully we'll get some more updates soon....If not, and he remains too busy to update, I hope he decides to at least pass on the reins of the BIONICLE story to someone else with more time to focus on it. I seriously doubt it is going to just die.:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I'm looking forward to further updates, especially with Malum and/or the Matoran/Agori integration. Restauraunts would be very awkward in their new world.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Restauraunts would be very awkward in their new world.

Well yeah, but if there were what would they eat, ive never even recalled matoran eating ANYTHING. Maybe Vorox or Skopio meat? Maybe some fruit?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Honestly, I stopped checking up on the serials after a while. Updates are so far apart that I have to re-read all the current serials if I want to know what's going on.

Same sort of, with Sahmads tale I had to go back 3 chapters and read them all again to understand the final chapter. I'm not checking them anymore either, I don't even remember what the other serials were about.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Honestly, I stopped checking up on the serials after a while. Updates are so far apart that I have to re-read all the current serials if I want to know what's going on.

Pahahaha. Word.

It was all a lie. There's nothing wrong with you.

Nice of you to say. But you of all people should know:

there's plenty wrong with me.

First post on Neo BZP. So awesome. Tears to my eyes.On topic: As I recall the 2 unfinished series are "To Be Concluded" no? So I'm thinking it can be done before the year is out, and I have a pretty high faith that Greg has been making them epicly long compared to the other chapters. Just like Sahmad's Tale. Even if Greg himself stops in 2012, his stories are open enough for so much more continuation. So that makes me hopeful.

trollface.png

Hapori Tohu; The Heart. The heart of BZP.

Long live The Heart.

OPERATION ARTEMIS Ignika of the Dimensions

well think of it like this. Bionicle is the original series. gone for 10 years, then ends. in that time, Greg does other stuff, as writers often do. But then The Bionicle Saga has a new generation. on the top of my head, 3 super famous TV shows have done that. Star Trek (with the Next Generation), Star Gate (With Atlantis) and Avatar (with... what ever Aangs daughter is named). So maybe the saga will end, but a new one may begin

Hey, don't forget Doctor Who, officially the longest-running and most successful sci-fi series of all time :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Right now, all I really want to know, is why Mavrah is still alive!

To please the fanbase. ;D -ck
Fair enough, I'm a fan of Mavrah's too, and am pretty happy at his unexpected return. But I want to know why! Actually, scratch that, I don't want to know. If we learn all the secrets of the Bionicle world, it'll lose the magic, kinda like science ruins the magic of the world. ICP has taught me well.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Wow, I totally forgot about Mavrah's sudden return. What serial was it in again? Actually, never mind. I'll just look it up on BS01.

Edited by HalfWolf

well think of it like this. Bionicle is the original series. gone for 10 years, then ends. in that time, Greg does other stuff, as writers often do. But then The Bionicle Saga has a new generation. on the top of my head, 3 super famous TV shows have done that. Star Trek (with the Next Generation), Star Gate (With Atlantis) and Avatar (with... what ever Aangs daughter is named). So maybe the saga will end, but a new one may begin

Hey, don't forget Doctor Who, officially the longest-running and most successful sci-fi series of all time :P
Greg personally likes to refer to his series as Star Trek. How its sorta up to the fan base to keep it alive. But I'm a Whovian like you.

trollface.png

Hapori Tohu; The Heart. The heart of BZP.

Long live The Heart.

OPERATION ARTEMIS Ignika of the Dimensions

Restauraunts would be very awkward in their new world.

Well yeah, but if there were what would they eat, ive never even recalled matoran eating ANYTHING. Maybe Vorox or Skopio meat? Maybe some fruit?
Well, not Vorox, because that would be like eating chimpanzee. I remember something about a smoked sand bat...?

Troniac, Trekkie, Gater and Lucas Hound. cant watch Doctor Who.. at all..Doctor who is the longest running sci fi show yes, second is Stargate SG-1. but then SG-1 is the only show to ever be endorsed by the united states army.Went for 10 Years, as did Bionicle.

SG-1 was the longest-running AMERICAN Sci-Fi show. :P And Atlantis wasn't the story being reborn. Atlantis and SG-1 coexisted for 2 years, not to mention Weir and McKay were in SG-1. Universe is like the "Rebirth" series we're talking about here. Edited by Zarohum

Gahhhhhhh! The suspense is killing me!

A man said to the universe, "Sir I exist." "However," replied the universe the "the fact has not created within me a sense of obligation." - Stephen Crane.

I now see dististinctly, what manner these maskers are. They are a great king and his his privy-councillors - A king who goes not scruple to strike a defencless girl and his seven councillors who abet him in the outrage. As for myself, I am merely the jester- and this is my last jest.- Hop-Frog - By Edgar Allan Poe

"'Let The Right One In' is not a rip-off of 'Twilight'!"

"He's fallen in the Wa-taaaah- Little Jim, The Goon Show

To be fair, after LEGO's new policy system, Greg was pretty much unable to directly talk to any fans, as he couldn't be sure of their age. Combined with his normal LEGO work, his recent fatherhood, and Bzpower's downtime, even if he posted any story, he would have zero response to it. We all find that a bit pointless, no?

I think we all forgot that Lewa was last seen in like February 2010 with Bota Magna Agori pointing spears at him. post 123

Actually, we last heard him in the latest chapter of TPTBl, where it was said that the Agori dragged him away.
Well, that's not much more than we knew, anyway. I hope we don't have a thing like Return of the Jedi, when the rebels meet the Ewoks. :P

Poor Lewa. It always hurts, being demoted to an extra like that. But I guess it's inevitable with updates paced like so. Hopefully some closure can be brought to each plot - or, at the very least, if LEGO asks Greg to move on entirely, he can let us know what the intended plots were.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I hope Lewa's story isn't going to turn out like Dances With Wolves where Lewa becomes a part of the Bota Magna Agori after a period of time of being held in captivity by the Agori. That would just ruin everything.

I hope Lewa's story isn't going to turn out like Dances With Wolves where Lewa becomes a part of the Bota Magna Agori after a period of time of being held in captivity by the Agori. That would just ruin everything.

Relax. Onua will come and save him before long. :P

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Relax. Onua will come and save him before long. :P
Man, that would make for an awkward conversation. "What got you this time? Corruption? Hivemind? Eldritch abomination?""A bunch of little guys with spears."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Well Lewa did create air when his group were floating in space.A Toa of Fire who faced Tuyet (Lhikan?) absorbed all the heat in her pillar of water freezing it.Put those two together and you get the vacuum-ness.He could absorb the air around them, but im not sure about a mini-nova blast

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif