RPG Forum Contest 23

Black Six

Ah, I'd see. So no Super Robot genre tactics if you're using a Colossus.That is unless we manage to get an S-2 Engine from a Leviathan and install it in our giant robots o' doom. Say, would it possible to convert the entire robot into a Toa tool?

That is a REALLY bad idea...Eva2-22_C0807.jpg
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I, personally find it a bit too similar. Uncreative. Personal thought, though.

Well, I wasn't exactly reviewing it. And I also didn't say "Look at the brand new RPG because it's never been done before in any way!" :P Hunger Games is just too awesome to pass up.-ibrow

You got that right, Parugi. Dreamland has been revised... somewhat. I need to add to the locations and perhaps tweak a lot, but it will be reentered this contest, I've decided.Dreamland: Awakening.You all will lose, even with three spots to get. :evilgrin:

Edited by Kal the Guardian

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Precisely.The dude even used the exact same name for the country. Not to mention the fact that the game is actually called "BIONICLE Hunger Games."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Precisely.The dude even used the exact same name for the country. Not to mention the fact that the game is actually called "BIONICLE Hunger Games."-Teezy
Thirded.The Hunger Games is indeed awesome. But completely borrowing almost all of their story and slapping 'BIONICLE' onto it (while tagging on elements and masks) to allow for it being a TB BRPG is not exactly advised iyam.No offense to Ace of Skulls, but I have no love for your entry. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

You got that right, Parugi. Dreamland has been revised... somewhat. I need to add to the locations and perhaps tweak a lot, but it will be reentered this contest, I've decided.Dreamland: Awakening.You all will lose, even with three spots to get. :evilgrin:

now wait a minute, how can we be awake but in dreamland at the same time? you need to think these things through better, my friend, yes sir.Also, just to check, RPGs can have more than three topics, correct?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

now wait a minute, how can we be awake but in dreamland at the same time? you need to think these things through better, my friend, yes sir.Also, just to check, RPGs can have more than three topics, correct?
Yes. I've seen it before-don't quite remember when, but RPGs can have more than the traditional trio of topics to cover all their bases if needed.There's definitely no rule against it.EDIT: Oo alright. Ninja'd.*Slinks into shadows* Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I find it sort of amusing, honestly. Annoying and amusing. Like little kids. Amusing, but you want to punt them. This does not mean I wish to punt any first graders. Do not take it that way. It's the second graders that are the bad ones, and they're too big to punt.The worst part of the RPG to me is that... what did I say in my review?

As far as gameplay, this RPG takes your arm, rips it off, and strangles you with it. then once it's done, it slaps you with it and runs off laughing.

No more 11 PM reviews. I use bad grammar and make worse jokes. Somehow I forgot to capitalize a letter there. I'll make up for iT.100% certainty I won't be entering this contest. I doubt I could get a win out of this contest, and if I did, I'd be losing out on a chance to play one of the awesome RPGs that were posted. So it's lose-lose that way, win-win this way. I like winning, even though my blood is free of large striped cats. But maybe next contest, or the one after.

EDIT: Oo alright. Ninja'd.*Slinks into shadows*

Silly, being ninja'd doesn't make you a ninja, it means the other person was. Obviously, if Lloyd is the ninja, he would be the one slinking into the shadows.EDIT:

I mean heck, even The Academy needed permission before it could post the first Discussion topic. I remember the glee we had when we didn't need to cram the game topic with OOC-only posts...

RPGs didn't originally have Discussion topics? O_O-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I have. It works. And you know it's catchy.Lol, more than three topics, yes, like those above me have stated. Although I remember last time when Lloyd asked, B6 said he didn't have to ask. :PUnless my mind has gone to rot, that is... :confused:

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Hmm... well, so far, BaR has very little chance of winning. What with IoP, DR, and THooL. But hey, we'll see what happens.Anyways, I'm going to edit in suggestions this afternoon.

I like winning, even though my blood is free of large striped cats.

I just wanted to say that this is the most epic sentence I've seen today

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Day Run, Hunger Games, and Rust reviewed.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Random question: if any mistakes are made during the typing process,would we be allowed to edit our entry,because mine has a couple of typos...-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Ugh. I finally got around to fixing up BaR. I clicked "send post." And the entire friggin' thing messed up. So I just deleted a few thousand "<br>" tags amongst various other stuff. Anyways, recoding now. Feel free to check out the modifications once I have it as something besides a wall of black.Now then, to reviewing...

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Not counting City of the Dead, I'll throw in my top three as well:1. Beat and Rhythm (This thing has been a choice for years, plus it just seems like it'd be fun to play)2. Kirce: City of Something or Other (Yay, no senseless violence!)3. Trapped in a Map (This actually sounds really interesting)A close fourth would be Horde out of Limbo. It appeals to many players in its diverse gameplay and challenging nature.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.