Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu Tv Series Discussion Topic

Aanchir

No new episode this week? :(
There was a new episode. Its called episode 24 the last hope. You can find it by searching for it on the unameable video website. But its in poor but not unwatchable quality.
No, "The Last Hope" airs next week. There was no new episode last night, since the viewership would be down because the primary age audience would be out trick-or-treating.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

There was a new episode. Its called episode 24 the last hope. You can find it by searching for it on the unameable video website. But its in poor but not unwatchable quality.
No, "The Last Hope" airs next week. There was no new episode last night, since the viewership would be down because the primary age audience would be out trick-or-treating.
Really cause I saw it and it was awesome. I won't spoil anything though.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Really cause I saw it and it was awesome. I won't spoil anything though.
Well it didn't air on Cartoon Network, so it wasn't in the United States, which is where Fastcar is, so I was answering his question.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Well, that was...underwhelming.I mean, not bad necessarily, but very much not satisfying. It really wasn't a good follow-up tot he past episode. That one was just too packed with plot for this one to feel like anything but a step-down.Also, puns. So many unoriginal, terrible little puns.

AXKP5KC.png

AND once again I forgot to watch Ninjago. Thankfully I set it to record on my DVR, so I'll probably watch this afternoon.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Well, that was...underwhelming.I mean, not bad necessarily, but very much not satisfying. It really wasn't a good follow-up tot he past episode. That one was just too packed with plot for this one to feel like anything but a step-down.Also, puns. So many unoriginal, terrible little puns.

I thought the puns were hilarious. Unoriginal and terrible, yes, but hilariously unoriginal and terrible. And I thought the characterization was excellent, as well; Jay's anger at losing Nya made it more clear than ever how much she means to him.Also, this episode was packed with new Stone Army vehicles for me to try building on LDD. Yayz.

EDIT: Spoilers are now tagged. Sorry about that.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Aside from the terrible puns (which actually made me crack a smile once or twice), I found the episode to be alright. Especially with the ending.Although, one thing still bugs me: The ninja haven't used their True Potential since the Devourer was destroyed. Just because they don't have the Golden Weapons doesn't mean they can't still do that, and it bugs me that they complain about not being powerful enough when they aren't even using the full extent of their powers.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Aside from the terrible puns (which actually made me crack a smile once or twice), I found the episode to be alright. Especially with the ending.Although, one thing still bugs me: The ninja haven't used their True Potential since the Devourer was destroyed. Just because they don't have the Golden Weapons doesn't mean they can't still do that, and it bugs me that they complain about not being powerful enough when they aren't even using the full extent of their powers.signoffffff.png
Well, for most of this season, the Ninja had an excuse, since they had lost their Golden Weapons and most of their elemental powers with them. Since Sensei Wu outright told them that a part of unlocking their true potential was understanding their weapons' potential, it's possible the Golden Weapons are more integral than one would normally expect.

However, since acquiring the elemental blades and reawakening their elemental powers, it makes little sense not to have the Ninja use their True Potential, especially when there were so many times in "The Last Hope" where magic levitation would have come in handy. Then again, we haven't seen the Ninja use the elemental powers of the blades in any way besides directly channeling them through the weapons... which is kind of a shame.

Well, for most of this season, the Ninja had an excuse, since they had lost their Golden Weapons and most of their elemental powers with them. Since Sensei Wu outright told them that a part of unlocking their true potential was understanding their weapons' potential, it's possible the Golden Weapons are more integral than one would normally expect.

However, since acquiring the elemental blades and reawakening their elemental powers, it makes little sense not to have the Ninja use their True Potential, especially when there were so many times in "The Last Hope" where magic levitation would have come in handy. Then again, we haven't seen the Ninja use the elemental powers of the blades in any way besides directly channeling them through the weapons... which is kind of a shame.

True. But if you recall in Day of the Great Devourer, after they gave their weapons to Garmadon and they were luring the Devourer into their trap, Zane and Jay both used their elemental forms and powers to stay ahead of the giant snake (Jay levitated, and Zane used his powers to create a bridge).signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Maybe if takes a while for your powers to fade; there could be energy left from the Golden Weapons left in wielders for a little time after they stop using theirs.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

I have no idea how it could be that hard to find a place for a helmet. I mean, they didn't have to plop the helmet down on every place imaginable. Wouldn't a cylindrical protrusion exactly the right size on the clock be the obvious choice? And they were even sticking it on the gears and planets! Come on, it's not that hard. Especially when, in these kinds of situations, the powerful object tends to be located right in front.

EDIT: Spoiler'ed

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

Guys. Please keep the spoilers to a minimum, or at least some of you remember to use spoiler tags. I still have yet to see the episode. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Episode 25, "Return of the Overlord", airs tonight at 7:30 in the US! And next Wednesday there is going to be a Ninjago marathon leading up to the series finale! All this season's episodes will air starting at 1:30 in the afternoon and continuing until the finale at the show's usual 7:30 airtime.Also, Jay Vincent has confirmed that a two-volume Ninjago official soundtrack is planned for a worldwide release by the end of this year. Guess that's just one more thing for fans to be excited about!

Episode 25, "Return of the Overlord", airs tonight at 7:30 in the US! And next Wednesday there is going to be a Ninjago marathon leading up to the series finale! All this season's episodes will air starting at 1:30 in the afternoon and continuing until the finale at the show's usual 7:30 airtime.Also, Jay Vincent has confirmed that a two-volume Ninjago official soundtrack is planned for a worldwide release by the end of this year. Guess that's just one more thing for fans to be excited about!
Wow. I can't believe we've already gotten this close to the finale. I just hope I don't forget to watch tonights like I've forgotten the past few. I still haven't watched "The Last Hope"...Yeah, Jay mentioned working on a soundtrack to me, though he wasn't sure if he'd manage to get it passed. Glad to see he did! :) Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Meiko, have we gotten any of Kramers pieces yet?
Not yet. He hasn't gotten back to me since he told me that he was busy with another project.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Not yet. He hasn't gotten back to me since he told me that he was busy with another project.
awwwwwwww...well, I just found what I'm assuming is most of the music on that video site. really wish some of that was up for do unload.not entirely sure it has any of Kramers stuff, as the falcon theme seems to be absent.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

awwwwwwww...well, I just found what I'm assuming is most of the music on that video site. really wish some of that was up for do unload.not entirely sure it has any of Kramers stuff, as the falcon theme seems to be absent.
It doesn't have Kramer's. Kramer hasn't released his content to the public yet.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

than where can I download the rest of the pieces that are available to listen t there?

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

than where can I download the rest of the pieces that are available to listen t there?
http://ninja.brickcraft.me/wiki/News:Ninjago_Two-Volume_Soundtrack_in_the_WorksWhen that becomes available, it'd be nice to support the composers by buying their work. It'll be worth the money I'm sure.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

http://ninja.brickcr...ck_in_the_WorksWhen that becomes available, it'd be nice to support the composers by buying their work. It'll be worth the money I'm sure.
I'm aware of that. and I have full plans to buy it. but it will likely be less than complete. and considering the sheer awesomeness in all that music, I doubt they'll get all of it on the CD.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

http://ninja.brickcr...ck_in_the_WorksWhen that becomes available, it'd be nice to support the composers by buying their work. It'll be worth the money I'm sure.
I'm aware of that. and I have full plans to buy it. but it will likely be less than complete. and considering the sheer awesomeness in all that music, I doubt they'll get all of it on the CD.
Actually, I'm pretty sure it will be complete. Two discs can fit an awful lot nowadays. And Kramer and Jay are completely aware of those that aren't available online, and those that the fans really want. Jay told me he gets emails constantly about tracks like the Green Ninja theme and the Falcon theme, which were composed primarily by Kramer. I'm sure they won't leave anything out, or at least nothing much significant.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Actually, I'm pretty sure it will be complete. Two discs can fit an awful lot nowadays. And Kramer and Jay are completely aware of those that aren't available online, and those that the fans really want. Jay told me he gets emails constantly about tracks like the Green Ninja theme and the Falcon theme, which were composed primarily by Kramer. I'm sure they won't leave anything out, or at least nothing much significant.
In my experiences, most soundtrack/scores are just bits and pieces of the score designed for listening purposes. and Brian Tyler had some of the TF: Prime score on his site. but when the CD was made, it was much less complete. (and they requested the music be removed. but I highly doubt this will be happening.) granted that doesn't prove anything, and you may very well be correct. but my gut feeling is that they aren't going to put a 19 second piece on there. and yes, I'm the kind of guy who would have that 19 second piece on my Ipod.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Since Jay Vincent's site says it will comprise "fan-favorite tracks" I also doubt it would be complete.

Since Jay Vincent's site says it will comprise "fan-favorite tracks" I also doubt it would be complete.
Hmm... Okay. If there is anything not added that anybody wants though, I have Kramer's and Jay's contact information.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Is "everything" an acceptable request? :P
I'm sure that would require some time and multiple emails, but I'd rather wait until the stuff is for sale so I don't feel bad for giving it out for free. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I'm sure that would require some time and multiple emails, but I'd rather wait until the stuff is for sale so I don't feel bad for giving it out for free. :)
That's a good point.... I guess we just have to wait and see. I'd be fine listening to it on that video site. but it likes to lag. a lot.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

That's a good point.... I guess we just have to wait and see. I'd be fine listening to it on that video site. but it likes to lag. a lot.
I recommend using the lowest quality video since it shouldn't require video at all if all that you're doing is listening to music. If that still doesn't work, I recommend grabbing the MP4 source file for the video. This can be done by viewing the HTML or by using a media downloader extension for your browser.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I recommend using the lowest quality video since it shouldn't require video at all if all that you're doing is listening to music. If that still doesn't work, I recommend grabbing the MP4 source file for the video. This can be done by viewing the HTML or by using a media downloader extension for your browser.
something I have to install..... which I cannot do. I'm flipping 17 and in order to install something I need permission......and my dad complains when my virus software isn't up to date. when I get a functioning phone I can probably use that. It's something.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Evil Nya picked up Spinjitzu somehow... Interesting...

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Enter New PlayerHi all. I've been watching and following Ninjago. I think it's good so far as it goes. I snuck a peak at the finale so I won't spoil it here. One thing that stuck out in my mind is how the series raced ahead of the toyline. The toys in stores are still in the Serpentine wave. I don't think they've named this wave after the serpentine other than Return of the Garmadon. I get the impression, Lego wanted to sit on the last 13 episodes until they got a new wave going, but forces or Cartoon Network forced their hand.As an aside, I'd love to see a fan-made movie where Aang and the Last Airbender minifigs mix it up with the Ninjago ninjas over elemental superpowers. I'd do it myself, but I missed buying those sets.

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

Evil Nya picked up Spinjitzu somehow... Interesting...

That's what I thought!
I frankly don't know why she hadn't already. I guess she was too busy building gadgets and stuff.
Quite possibly since she doesn't have to. It's been established that she has her own unique fighting style that for the most part works just fine for her, which doesn't even call to mind her other talents (she's always been a better blacksmith than Kai, and obviously that talent translated pretty well to coming up with insane gadgetry). Although she's been kidnapped at least twice, which calls to mind the damsel-in-distress stereotype, the writers have otherwise done a good job making her seem like a quite capable character in her own right.