Rorzahk Banner

Chunky!

Wow! this is really cool!The purple granite-like backround really reminds me of onu-koro/metru/caves/tunnels/etc.Those streaks of what I think is light around the staffs give it the impression that it is grinding away at the rock, digging a tunnel or numbing it's victim. and the green vahki "brain" piece really stands out with the purple backround.I hope you could make more of these, it is amazing.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Wow, it's great to see you and your art again, Chunky!This banner is really good. The background is a great color and texture. There are a lot of subtle effects on it, which I love.The streaks of light are a wonderful effect. I really like how they are at angles which highlight the Vahki's staffs.It looks like you adjusted colors on the Vahki so that it appears to match the lighting of the background. Great job on this.Since it's a banner, I can only suggest that you make the banner less square, and maybe move the Vahki more off-center. If this was a wallpaper, what you have now would be perfect.Fantastic work. I hope you will post more art here.

Before I say anything, I'd like to point out that the banner is 224.88 KB. So I made a file that is less that 100 KB right here. The quality did get lowered a bit, but not much. Now, since this would be counted as spam if I didn't critique it, I will do so. So, first off, I'd like to say that I really like this banner. I enjoy the style you used in it and it has an overall nice feel to it. Your color choice for the background is wonderful and the texture added to it is an amazing effect. I personally agree with Fantasia (Currently known as The Swedish Chef) about the square shape of the banner. I think a good way to get rid of the square shape would be to possibly add a border of some kind, or perhaps rounded corners. But besides that, I really liked it. You did a nice job! Keep up the good work! :)-Rez

Edited by Reznas Nuva