The Staff Declare Their Fears

So, a lot of the staff are going around and changing their names to declare their fears, or at least that's what I think. What some of these mean, I have no clue. But I applaud the staff for doing such, regardless.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Nope nothing different, though I'm really glad it's dark outside...

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Oh, so this was all a figment of our imaginations meant to teach us the value of facing our fears by showing us people we respect doing just that?Either that or McSmeag (the staff member who probably changes his name the most frequently) is making another attempt to take over the site through some elaborate plot. :P

Lacertus

I don't know what you're talking about, guys. Staff can't change their names - everyone knows that. The feature for name-changing is disabled for all staff groups.

If this was the case, I applaud the greater power that declared it for them.

I don't know what you're talking about, guys. Staff can't change their names - everyone knows that. The feature for name-changing is disabled for all staff groups.

Oh not this again... Denial of any changes is now old and frankly a little annoying.I hope Mr. Allodoxaphobia appreciates that.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Velox is Scriptophobia but he loves writing.Tolkien is Mythopoeiaphobia but he's into mythology.Any others? They seem to contradict the interests of the member.

I'd like to point out the Tolkien might be into mythology, but mythopoeia isn't about that. It's the act of creating the universe, structure, laws, and myths of a "secondary" world for a story (and a term coined by the real-life J.R.R. Tolkien).~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Why don't you sit on this couch here, McSmeag. Better yet, just lay back. Let me ask you some questions. What is the current name of this website's chief administrator?

He has the best name of all names: Andrew! But I call him "Bulltop," because I am also named Andrew, and I'm the cooler one. This is a nice couch. Leather?
bring back "an cool dude"

I'm curious - what exactly is your fear?

Let's just say that I can't sleep at night because I can feel the lifeless eyes of Rachmaninoff and Prokofiev, whose busts sit on my piano, staring at me...just staring.help Edited by Melorussophobia

Oh man. So many teenagers. Everywhere.Help. Oh God.Help.

I WAS gonna consider changing my name to join this fad, but it appears I've been ninja'd to my phobia! :(Yes, teenagers are scary. The other week I witnessed one attack my friend with a broomstick!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Velox is Scriptophobia but he loves writing.Tolkien is Mythopoeiaphobia but he's into mythology.Any others? They seem to contradict the interests of the member.

I'd like to point out the Tolkien might be into mythology, but mythopoeia isn't about that. It's the act of creating the universe, structure, laws, and myths of a "secondary" world for a story (and a term coined by the real-life J.R.R. Tolkien).~ BioGio
...and it's downright terrifying.JR.RT

Oh no, sunrise in 7-8 hours.Ugh!Maakit stop!Please maakit STOOOP!*huddles in corner*

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I'm curious - what exactly is your fear?

Let's just say that I can't sleep at night because I can feel the lifeless eyes of Rachmaninoff and Prokofiev, whose busts sit on my piano, staring at me...just staring.help
Oh, got it. Afraid of Tchaikovsky at all?

Seriously, this topic is full of teenagers. It makes me so scared.So.Scared.I know it's irrational, but I just can't help but be afraid of the regular members.Because so many of them.Are.Are.Teenagers.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg