The Staff Declare Their Fears

I don't think anyone of us on the staff are afraid of pants.Oh wait, you meant p#ants? Well I'm dandy with that mistake, I was about to have a heart attack from a## those other #s in those phobia names.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL>:] Edited by Scriptophobia

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Nope nothing different, though I'm really glad it's dark outside...

How can you say that? The dark is nothing but scary and evil.

What ever brought this about?

Yey.Fears released. MY SPELL WORKED.-Skar

This right here is what I'm talking about! By Tahu's firesword, GET RID OF TRHOSEW PONY AVATARS!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!! You'rej all FERAKS!!!!!!!!!!
I'mokaywiththis.jpgSTARE T IT. LOOK AT THE PONY, LOOK AT IT. -Skar

I'mokaywiththis.jpgSTARE T IT. LOOK AT THE PONY, LOOK AT IT.-Skar

NO! This is UNACCEPTABLE behavior! That stupid pony show RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

I have a panic attack every time I look in the mirror.

Would you die if you went to Chinatown?
*shudder*What's really bad are stores with mirrors, especially dressing rooms... 'cuz then all I can see is... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/fear.gif

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

I would change my username to "Arithmophobia" to match the fad, but then I would be stuck with the username for three months.

I would put mine as Monophobia to do the same...but I don't want to be alone in having my phobia as my username after that.I. Hate. Being. Alone.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

But... I'm allergic to sunlight, so the night must last forever!!

This right here is what I'm talking about! By Tahu's firesword, GET RID OF TRHOSEW PONY AVATARS!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!! You'rej all FERAKS!!!!!!!!!!

Neigh. :evilgrin:

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

But... I'm allergic to sunlight, so the night must last forever!!

Neigh. :evilgrin:
*pulls up a picture of the sun, whilst shining a bright flashlight into your face*:evilgrin:

profiles i guess

*pulls up a picture of the sun, whilst shining a bright flashlight into your face* :evilgrin:

*yelp!*

Oh! So now you think it's a big JOKE!?

It all depends. I can think outside the box. So that means I can think inside the chimney!Can you think inside the chimeny?

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

*pulls up a picture of the sun, whilst shining a bright flashlight into your face* :evilgrin:

*yelp!*

Oh! So now you think it's a big JOKE!?

It all depends. I can think outside the box. So that means I can think inside the chimney!Can you think inside the chimeny?
Please, I can even think outside the chimney.Which means I feel sorry for whoever has Phronemophobia.

profiles i guess

I am very proud to see this topic has reached almost three full pages.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I'mokaywiththis.jpgSTARE AT IT. LOOK AT THE PONY, LOOK AT IT.-Skar

NO! This is UNACCEPTABLE behavior! That stupid pony show RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE NEARLY THERE, STAGE TWO BRONIFICATION IS NEGATION, SIR. AND THERE ARE ONLY FIVE STAGES.

I would change my username to "Arithmophobia" to match the fad, but then I would be stuck with the username for three months.

I would put mine as Monophobia to do the same...but I don't want to be alone in having my phobia as my username after that.I. Hate. Being. Alone.
Same here, brotha. -Skar

I don't think anyone of us on the staff are afraid of pants.Oh wait, you meant p#ants? Well I'm dandy with that mistake, I was about to have a heart attack from a## those other #s in those phobia names.

#####################################################################################################################>:]
You LOWDOWN DESPICABLE LOWLIFE LOSER!ACH! YOU MADE ME SPEAK THE UNSPEAKABLE!ARGH, THERE YOU DID IT AGAIN!
How well will you die?