The Staff Declare Their Fears

Staff members revealing their phobias? ... Welp, I guess it's blackmail time.Oh whoops did I say it loud. :P

Unfortunately for you, of our many fears, blackmail is not one of them.
If BZP had a like button for posts, I would totally like this one. :P Anyways, I think it's quite interesting that the staff are doing this. Some of their names are quite hysterical. May I ask, what is "sinophobia" exactly? :P -Rez

May I ask, what is "sinophobia" exactly? :P

Fear of China, Chinese culture, and/or Chinese people.Which, like most of the names, is ironic because that's him in his avatar. Edited by Phobophobia

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Staff members revealing their phobias? ... Welp, I guess it's blackmail time.Oh whoops did I say it loud. :P

Unfortunately for you, of our many fears, blackmail is not one of them.
Darn! I was so close. D:Welp, no big deal. Still curious to see the staff members changing their names to their worst fears. :P...Wait, what if their archenemies see their weakness? Oh dear, what will happen then. :o

Do not trust corrupted memories.

You know, we would be quite a bunch of weird people if each of us actually had the fear we chose. :P~Gata. ;)

Yeah about that, I actually have a mild case of Nyctophobia. So I guess that makes me a bit of an oddball? :P
That makes you special. :P But what I meant would be strange is not so much having a phobia itself but that almost every single one of us had a phobia and on top of that, a different one. :P~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

You know, we would be quite a bunch of weird people if each of us actually had the fear we chose. :P~Gata. ;)

You imply as if it wasn't possible.
See my post above. Not so much the fact that we had phobias would be strange, but the fact that all of us had a different phobia, among which are the most unusual ones as well.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

You imply as if it wasn't possible.
See my post above. Not so much the fact that we had phobias would be strange, but the fact that all of us had a different phobia, among which are the most unusual ones as well.~Gata. ;)
Yes, it would be. But it could happen. :P

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground