The Staff Declare Their Fears

WHAT?! DID YOU KILL IT?! OH GOD OH GOD

THE FIEND GOT AWAY! I'm sorry, there was nothing I could do. I was too busy freaking out to catch it.*Scrolls down to comment.* Well, that was fu- *Notices your banner* KSDFGHJFNSLJLDBJKJGSNDFJBFBD HOLY FRIGGIN STICKS!

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Okay SERIOUSLY! What in the name of Mata Nui is going on here!?I get back from my great grandma's 101st birthday party and decide to perform my rounds when THIS is plastered all over the place!!!!!!!!What's with all the freakin' ponies?! Did I miss something; I could have sworn this was a BIONICLE website! Not a "My Wretched Midgety HOrses" site! This is disgraceful! This is blasphemy! Tahu and Vakama and Nurik and ALL of them should BURN those stupid beasts!Horses belong FREE out in the WILD where they are AWAY from civilization! Not glorified on my BIONICLE site everywhere I look! Not used as forms of transportation! NOt for any sort entertainment whatsoever!GET RID of the avtaras, GET RID of the banners, and GET THOSE STUPID PONIES THE NETHER. OFF. THIS. SITE!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!#@#!@e!!!!!!

Edited by Equinophobia

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Let's see, so far I've seen: Melorussophobia, Ephebiphobia, Pantophobia, Eqiuinophobia, Scriptophobia, Allodoxiaphobia, Anatidaephobia, Mythopoeiaphobia, Caligynephobia, Logizomechanophobia, Chronophobia, Arachnophobia, Gephyrophobia, and Argizoophobia. Feel free to name any others, as well what all the phobias mean. Some can be figured out or are well known, such as Arachnophobia, fear of spiders, or Argizoophobia, which is ether fear of animals and pants, or just animals.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Let's see, so far I've seen: Melorussophobia, Ephebiphobia, Pantophobia, Eqiuinophobia, Scriptophobia, Allodoxiaphobia, Anatidaephobia, Mythopoeiaphobia, Caligynephobia, Logizomechanophobia, Chronophobia, Arachnophobia, Gephyrophobia, and Argizoophobia. Feel free to name any others, as well what all the phobias mean. Some can be figured out or are well known, such as Arachnophobia, fear of spiders, or Argizoophobia, which is ether fear of animals and pants, or just animals.Zakaro

you wont be able to find them allTHEYRE ALWAYS WATCHINGhonkHONK QUACK Edited by Anatidaephobia

you wont be able to find them allTHEYRE ALWAYS WATCHINGhonkHONK QUACK
:fear: I must hide now.. Edit: Found more!: Alektorophobia, Arachtibutyrophobia, Zelophobia, Philophobia, Ergophobia, Ptridophobia, Ophidiophobia, and Bibleophobia. Zakaro Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

you wont be able to find them allTHEYRE ALWAYS WATCHINGhonkHONK QUACK
:fear: I must hide now.. Edit: Found more!: Alektorophobia, Arachtibutyrophobia, Zelophobia, Philophobia, Ergophobia, Ptridophobia, Ophidiophobia, and Bibleophobia. Zakaro
IT BURNS ME! IT BURNS ME I TELL YOU! STOP THE PAIN!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IT BURNS ME! IT BURNS ME I TELL YOU! STOP THE PAIN!

Careful. With all this silica dust around, if you keep screaming you might catch pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.And that would be bad.
*screams of pain*I know what you did there......I'm going to love this meme-ish thing, but now I can't change my username for 90 days >.<

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OK, add that phobia, and the big list is:Melorussophobia, Ephebiphobia, Pantophobia, Eqiuinophobia, Scriptophobia, Allodoxiaphobia, Anatidaephobia, Mythopoeiaphobia, Caligynephobia, Logizomechanophobia, Chronophobia, Arachnophobia, Gephyrophobia, Argizoophobia, Alektorophobia, Arachtibutyrophobia, Zelophobia, Philophobia, Ergophobia, Ptridophobia, Ophidiophobia, and Bibleophobia are the staff, and Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia is probably the only member to do the Phobia. Yes, I'm calling it "The Phobia." Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Oh man. So many teenagers. Everywhere.Help. Oh God.Help.

Teenagers scareThe living ###### out of meThey could care lessAs long as someone'll bleedSo darken your clothesOr strike a violent poseMaybe they'll leave you aloneBut not me

I wish the fad had been cooler.

About 20% cooler.

(wanted a staff MLP fad)

(wanted a staff MLP fad)

This has happened before.Before teenagers were so frightening. Kids these days, so scary! Not at all like teenagers when I was a teenager, we weren't scary at all!

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

(wanted a staff MLP fad)

This has happened before.Before teenagers were so frightening. Kids these days, so scary! Not at all like teenagers when I was a teenager, we weren't scary at all!
YOU KNOW WHAT IS SCARYducksLIKE MEalways watchingQUACK
You know what else is scary? Automatons! L-Like robots...You know...Technology and...And...Um...I...WHERE THE KARZAHNI IS THE TECNOPHOBE?!

LzcD9OS.png

(wanted a staff MLP fad)

You know what else is scary? Automatons! L-Like robots...You know...Technology and...And...Um...I...WHERE THE KARZAHNI IS THE TECNOPHOBE?!
I AM WATCHING THE TECHNOLOGY FOR THEMbecause they needed a break from the fear for a little bitALL OF THE TECHNOLOGYquack

I wish the fad had been cooler.

About 20% cooler.

(wanted a staff MLP fad)

What in Mata Nui's name is WRONG WITH YOU?????????????
Well, for starters, I was dropped on my head when I was two years old, then when I was 6, while on a road trip, my parents forgot me at the truck stop.They finally came back for me four hours later, to find truckers putting my hair in pigtails.But the worst happened when I was 12 years old my sister was abducted by aliens from our parents home. Since then I have dedicated my life to finding the truth, and proving their existence...Too much info?

(wanted a staff MLP fad)

When you turned 20, there was an accident. Radiation leaked out everywhere and mutated all the teenagers.

(wanted a staff MLP fad)

I AM WATCHING THE TECHNOLOGY FOR THEMbecause they needed a break from the fear for a little bitALL OF THE TECHNOLOGYquack
Oh, Well, tell them I said hi, I guess...Via telegram...Or pen and paper, whatever they use now. Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

Nope nothing different, though I'm really glad it's dark outside...

How can you say that? The dark is nothing but scary and evil.

What ever brought this about?

Yey.Fears released. MY SPELL WORKED.-Skar

This right here is what I'm talking about! By Tahu's firesword, GET RID OF TRHOSEW PONY AVATARS!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!! You'rej all FERAKS!!!!!!!!!!

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

#et's see, so far I've seen: Me#orussophobia, Ephebiphobia, Pantophobia, Eqiuinophobia, Scriptophobia, A##odoxiaphobia, Anatidaephobia, Mythopoeiaphobia, Ca#igynephobia, #ogizomechanophobia, Chronophobia, Arachnophobia, Gephyrophobia, and Argizoophobia. Fee# free to name any others, as we## what a## the phobias mean. Some can be figured out or are we## known, such as Arachnophobia, fear of spiders, or Argizoophobia, which is ether fear of anima#s and pants, or just animals.Zakaro

I don't think anyone of us on the staff are afraid of pants.Oh wait, you meant p#ants? Well I'm dandy with that mistake, I was about to have a heart attack from a## those other #s in those phobia names. Edited by Lambdalolllamaphobia
How well will you die?

Why don't you sit on this couch here, McSmeag. Better yet, just lay back. Let me ask you some questions. What is the current name of this website's chief administrator?

He has the best name of all names: Andrew! But I call him "Bulltop," because I am also named Andrew, and I'm the cooler one.This is a nice couch. Leather?
Yes, it is, made from human skin actually. One of my other patients made it for me. I told him it was lovely and proceeded to call the police.Continuing with your psychoanalysis, do you have any problems recognizing the fears of others?
bug_animated.gif